bumfights

Posted by gOdOfWaR

HAHA anyone seen it? and where can i pick it up in a store? i think f y i has it but its been banned in a lot of places

Posted by The Punisher

What are you talking about man? Is it a show or a movie or what? Also, I think its For Your Entertainment (FYE), not For Your Information (FYI).

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Absolutely pointless, and a shameful disgrace of film.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

look it up..im srry we dont watch ben stien,discorvery channel or the public broadcasting channel vn

Posted by The Punisher

I happen to watch the history channel. I am sorry that you cannot use correct grammar. What ever it is, look on Ebay.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

ITS A FOCKIN MESSEGE BOARD. who cares how you type something god..[url]www.bumfights.com[/url].. did i say history channel?i watch that to. whoora

Posted by The Punisher

Im sencing some sensitivity here. I wasnt being an jerk man. I hate that on message boards as well. When you have to read some ones post(s) that are full of errors it gets old, and then that person is also left open for lots of comedic insults. Also, I suggest you read the rules thread.

Posted by ItsQuagmire

One of my friends bought it and i watched it and its just stupid its not worth the 20 dollars cause it sucks ***

Posted by gOdOfWaR

its funny as hell tho.it puts bums and crack whores into fame now.lmao.who cares if its stupid.half the movies that come out now are just plain dumb i dont get why the directors evan try

Posted by The Punisher

Because, some newer movies actually have some substance. Just because something isn’t about a crack whore trying beat a homeless person up doesn’t mean its a bad movie.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

just stop posting on this thread please

Posted by bazariah

i saw bumfights some time ago, the first two anyways, unsure if number 3 ever made it out here

funniest thing was theat crack head bling bling with his un-inteligable rhyming, but other wise the whole thing seemed a bit crap, and bum hunter was just cruel what with the cable ties and stuff

Posted by The Punisher

Quoting gOdOfWaR: just stop posting on this thread please

Ok.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

HAHA theres a bumfights 4 coming out ..lmao bling bling you cant tell if he has terets(typo) or if he is on crack.i like when he dressed in a santa hat and beard and a strap on and starts wackin another ho bo

Posted by Bebop

Stop living please.

Bum fights is basically only funny if you're still amused by Jackas.s copies. I hope your not over 10. If you're not than that's at least some justifaction for having bad taste in comedy.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

OMG you bloody idiots.if you no nothing about it then don't post.bebop its nothing near *******.******* is funny but the people should get killed. bumfights are real life people living on the street and do sht to get a good laugh and punchin the crude out of each other.its like street fights with crack whores thrown in

Posted by Lord of Spam

Heyy guys, look at me. I laugh at people who are either extremely down on their luck or too mentally incompetent to function in a normal society! I'm so cool!