Last Day of 2005

Posted by Mystic Hero

Yep another year has come to an end as we leave 2005 and head into 2006. Happy New Year to you all!:cool:

Posted by ExoXile

Happy new year everyone!
(The years are passing by like teh crazy horse :()

Posted by mis0

I can't believe it's 2K6 already. I feel old. :(

Posted by Random

It royally sucks in a way. I mean sure the new year is kewl and all, but I have to work til midnight tonight, and I won't have anytime to celebrate or party, because I have to be back in work at 7 am. That F***ing sucks. I could be at a party with my girlfriend but no.. I get shafted and have to work. Sucks...

Sorry but I have obvious reasons to complain!

Posted by Echo

Happy New Year!

I'm also working tonight and tomorrow morning, so little to no partying for me....

Posted by Shade

I don't have to work, and I have no plans. Looks like it's another New Years Eve of throwing up while watching Super Troopers.

Posted by Poco

Thank Wacko. Yesterday was the worst day of my life.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I'm going to be ****ed if 2006 sucks, 2005 had too many ups and downs. I just want a normal easy year. Most of all, I hope school gets easier. I am SICK of this pointless amount of homework and whatnot that we have been getting.

Speaking of, time to get on it.

I'm getting old.

Posted by Altinure

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: I'm going to be ****ed if 2006 sucks, 2005 had too many ups and downs. I just want a normal easy year. Most of all, I hope school gets easier. I am SICK of this pointless amount of homework and whatnot that we have been getting.

Speaking of, time to get on it.

i know srsly 11th grade is sooo hard. being a 16 yr old (i'm so old) in the year 2005 is such a diffficult experiance! my algebra II class is so hard. my teacher gave me a homework assignmant over winter break and i was like "wtf u dumb slut i hate u!" school sux!!! o well, i'm gunna go watch anime lol ttyl

Posted by Random

I believe 2006 will bring a lot of good in most of our lives.

Game Releases 2006:
Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Smash Brothers Online
The Nintendo Revolution
The Playstation 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Halo 3
Final Fantasy XII
Abundance of Xbox 360's

Movies of 2006:
X-3
V for Vendetta
Mission Impossible 3
Superman Returns

ok so there isn't a lot along the lines of movies...

March 2006 I'll be moving away from this dirty **** hole (Pennsylvania) into a much cleaner **** hole (Ohio). Better jobs, better living, happier me.

I also turn 19 in May which means my car insurance is surely to drop some right? ^_^

ok Basically 2006 is going to be 2005 with just better games and new consoles it seems.

Posted by Ant

That was an odd place for that. Altinure

In any case, 2005 started out fantastic for me. But the later part of this year has sucked ***. So I'm hoping things will start to lift up soon and things will be as good as they previously were.

Posted by Axis

2005 I feel has been one of the best years of my life, and I hope that 2006 can continue to be that way.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: I'm getting old.

... No, you're not.

Not much to say about this year. Going to a party tonight, to which I have to bring my GameCube so we can all play Smash Bros.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Ant: In any case, 2005 started out fantastic for me. But the later part of this year has sucked ***. So I'm hoping things will start to lift up soon and things will be as good as they previously were.

Hah, that's funny. 2005 started out horrible for me, but the end was awesome.

The evidence is piling up that you and I are complete opposites.

Posted by Ant

You say that as if it's a bad thing!

Posted by Shade

I say it is the words leave my voice box.

Posted by Yonaka

Well, the year could have been better. But then I made like a ton of new friends from my school switch. I'm not too anxious for the new year. It means I have to go back to school and face my evil computer teacher. Being a freshman in highschool sucks! But I'm turning 16 in August, so it all balances out. Hopefully I'll finish my novel this year, though I highly doubt it. Well, so much for 2005.

Posted by Shade

You're a freshman...and you're 16?

Something sinister is afoot.

Posted by Poco

Man me and sushi are having a chatroom party! if you want to come in its AIm the chat room name is "party of the century"

Posted by Fate

I'm so going to get drunk. My friends and me are planning to head over to City Walk at Universal Studios and count down the new year. We leave in about an hour and a half. Wizzasted. :cool:

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Shade: You're a freshman...and you're 16?

Something sinister is afoot.

Yeah, I started school late. Oh well. I'm not complianing. Happy new year everyone!

Posted by Zabuza

:-D [COLOR=red]HAPPY[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]NEW[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]YEARS!!![/COLOR]:-D
AND
[COLOR=red]H[/COLOR][COLOR=white]A[/COLOR][COLOR=red]P[/COLOR][COLOR=white]P[/COLOR][COLOR=red]Y [/COLOR][COLOR=white]N[/COLOR][COLOR=red]E[/COLOR][COLOR=white]W [/COLOR][COLOR=red]Y[/COLOR][COLOR=white]E[/COLOR][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][COLOR=white]R[/COLOR][COLOR=red]S [/COLOR][COLOR=white]T[/COLOR][COLOR=red]O [/COLOR][COLOR=white]Y[/COLOR][COLOR=red]O[/COLOR][COLOR=white]U [/COLOR][COLOR=red]T[/COLOR][COLOR=white]O[/COLOR][COLOR=red]O [/COLOR][COLOR=white]C[/COLOR][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][COLOR=white]N[/COLOR][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][COLOR=white]D[/COLOR][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][COLOR=white]![/COLOR][COLOR=red]![/COLOR][COLOR=white]!:canada2: [/COLOR]

Posted by Yonaka

Just hit new years here in MI. Yay. It's 2006. You know what's weird. It doesn't fell any different than 2005. :)

Posted by mis0

Still two hours off. And I'm a designated driver "on-call" tonight. No spirits for me, no way to cleanse myself of all the troubles inside.

I'll just get slammed for breakfast.

edit: God, I look out the window and see like a line of squadcars out two miles. I can hear the sirens. I guess someone didn't have their driver.

Posted by Philsdad

Haopyp 2-006 pepol;! I';kmds so drubmk!!! I ghasd 14 shgoit ofvg Crtoiwnb Rouyal,.,

..Just kidding. This is actually the first New Years in 5 years that I am completely sober but I thought I'd throw that in for old times sake.:cool: Hope you all have a fun New Years Eve and a great 2006.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Linko_16: ... No, you're not.

Um, post edited much?

Indeed happy new year. I spent the last seconds of 05 kissing my girlfriend into the first moments of 06. Sappy, but I absolutely adored it.

And here we are:

Posted by Xenos

Whoa, she's not Asian? :p

Posted by Ant

Even if she was...she wouldn't be nearly as hot as your wand of power Xenos ;)