Bells!

Posted by HappyCamper

I need help making bells in Animal Crossing: Wild World, if anyone knows a code, sercrets, or just a good way to make some easy bells, post away. HELP : (

Posted by Mystic Hero

Pssst fish in the water, it helps you a lot. Pssst rare fish are worth a lot. Psst gyroids can be sold for thousands of bells. Oh and get people tobring over different fruit into your town so you can plant them. Different fruit trees will give you more bells when you sell them at Nook's.

Posted by Colonel

Codes are stupid.

Posted by Drewboy64

this game is super addictive. My nintendog is starving. But man, I love rearranging the house and pretending I'm going to have sex with Pecan with my cousin... Uh, bye.

Posted by inequity

If you don't dontate fossils to your museum, nook will gladly take them off your hands for a high price (depending on the fossil). Normally you get about 1000 for one. Also, football fish and red snappers are worth 2500 and 3000 bells each.

And no, don't use codes. Because there are none.

Posted by Shade

USE ACTION REPLAY. I LOVE ACTION REPLAY. I MASTURBATED WITH MY ACTION REPLAY. AND I'M FALLING INTO THE DARK ABYSS AND I'M NEVER GOING STOOOOOOOOP.

Yeah...fish.

Posted by The Punisher

Im thinking this needs to be under the Animal Crossing forum. Anyways, fishing, and I have a huge orchard. I got kind of bored of this game within the first week I had it. I expected more from it I guess. It didnt keep me entertained like the orginal. Still, it was kind of cool having it for the DS, and if I go on a long road trip this summer, I can always take it. Along with my DnD kit.

Posted by NightmareBassX

If you want to sort of cheat, Then I can tell you how. I have not tested this myself (I don't like cheating in ACWW) but I have heard about it. What you do it put about 5,000 bells in the bank, then you save and turn of your DS. Turn it back on and go to the DS time settings. Set the year to 2099. Then go on Animal crossing and you have like 99,000 bells or something.

Posted by HappyCamper

Quoting Shade: USE ACTION REPLAY. I LOVE ACTION REPLAY. I MASTURBATED WITH MY ACTION REPLAY. AND I'M FALLING INTO THE DARK ABYSS AND I'M NEVER GOING STOOOOOOOOP.

Yeah...fish.

Theres a action replay for the DS?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting HappyCamper: Theres a action replay for the DS?

It's called sarcasm buddy.:p:

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Mystic Hero: It's called sarcasm buddy.:p:

Shouldn't be sarcastic over something that exists.

[URL="http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=280&products_id=5094&PHPSESSID=af49d75c031dbc95e5173fcf3c58f357"]http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=280&products_id=5094&PHPSESSID=af49d75c031dbc95e5173fcf3c58f357[/URL]

Quoting HappyCamper: Theres a action replay for the DS?

Yes.

That just adds more to the irony.

Posted by Slushie

As NightmareBassX said above, change your clock. You could do that over and over, keep putting bells in the bank, plant fruit trees and keep harvesting them over and over.

But if you want to do this legit, there are some good suggestions.
A way my friend does, he takes an axe and just chops down all the trees in an area, he then plants fruit trees that aren't his town fruit. He makes thousands.

Posted by Sweegy

What?! No, don't sell gyroids! It's not worth it!!!!

During winter, snowman furniture is abundant and valuable.

Fruit will be your primary source of income.

Also, send letters with cheap crap to townspeople and sell their gifts and check the recycle bin

Keep an eye out for pearl oysters and white scallops.

Try planting money trees, if you can.