Why are you here?

Posted by mis0

So, why are you even at VGC?

I'm here because I'm killing 15 minutes before work. I don't feel like going in early.

Posted by The Judge

At this current point in time? I'm bored, and it's break time.
Overall why do I come to VGC? Probably the community, which I like to hear from even if they all hate me *emo*

Posted by Shin-Ra

I use VGC as a time filler. I'm currently waiting on a friend to call me so we can go pick someone up, go to the mall, and grab the second season of Six Feet Under if they have it.

Posted by Stalolin

I have no life.

None.

No life.

Nadda.

Not a life.

no vivo.

Posted by Ant

It fills some sort of void that could better be filled with some IRL activities that I instead fill in with this online personality.

Posted by nich

I guess I come for something to do, plus, its nice to find a place where youre accepted. Thats not to say Im an outcast.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

That is a good question; I don't even know the answer for that one. :(

Posted by mis0

Quoting Stalolin:
no vivo.

I think that is more like saying "I don't live," or that you're dead.

You aren't dead, are you?

Posted by Echo

Quoting Misoxeny: I think that is more like saying "I don't live," or that you're dead.

I thought the same thing, but to have no life, if taken literally, would be basically the same as being dead, therefore to say "I don't live" is about the same as saying "I have no life". Right?

Right now I'm here because I'm bored, which is usually the reason I get on.

Posted by mis0

I think you can be alive, yet have nothing to live for, thusly no "life."

Posted by Linko_16

I think I could go so far as to say I have a life. VGC is just part of it. I have friends here, and I enjoy talking about the things we talk about.

Right now, though, I'm just killing time. Not much to do at the moment.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Misoxeny]I think that is more like saying "I don't live," or that you're dead.

I'm only a tad more productive than the dead/Schiavo.

Posted by chec

the same reason as almost everybody else: to be annoying :)

Posted by Richaod

Quoting chec: the same reason as almost everybody else: to be annoying :)

More like because you feel the need to tell people that posting on forums is a complete waste of time. :rolleyes:

Time spent on board: 15 h 31 min 31 sec

You've wasted 15 hours of your life trying, and failing, to convince anyone of that. People usually give up after 1.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Richaod]More like because you feel the need to tell people that posting on forums is a complete waste of time. :rolleyes:

Time spent on board: 15 h 31 min 31 sec

You've wasted 15 hours of your life trying, and failing, to convince anyone of that. People usually give up after 1.

add seven minutes and 59 seconds.

Posted by Moogs

I am currently here because I am bored and am waiting on a friend to get here so I can borrow his DS charger.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting chec: the same reason as almost everybody else: to be annoying :)

You seem to have wasted quite a bit of your time, then. Those who don't already have you on their ignore list just dismiss your misled attempts to debunk forum values and standards with a simple "You're dumb, stfu."

Posted by Jesse Smith

I am on da internet because it's my job. :D In two weeks I'll have been retired for a year now!! :D

Why am I at VGChat?? er...to annoy humans. chec is a kool member!!! :D Now if only every member here was just like him!!! :D

Posted by sabre

I like the people. My closest friends are on VGC, and it does succeed at burning time.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm not quite sure why I'm here. Could be because of some of the people, I suppose.

Posted by The Punisher

I love VGChat. Its more of a community than a video game forum. Thats why im here.

Posted by Random

I'm here because I have too much time on my hands. I'm working 2 jobs and being productive but even I have too much time on my hands. This community sucks at times. Full of Fanboys :-\ Oh well always has been always will be I guess.

Posted by boomstick

Just killing some time, for the most part

Posted by Zeta

VGC is my first step in taking control of the internet! But not really!

I'm shy, so its a lot easier for me to talk to people online than in person. That, and I have no life.

*Votes 'I have no life'*

Posted by Nightscare

i post here, because no matter how much i am hated, i still have a home. and i have no life

Posted by nowhereman

Well I have no life and am very shy so it's easier for me to talk to people on a forum than in person.

Posted by Fate

I like the actual discussions about video games here, though most are one-sided. I've been visiting VGC as more of a perfunctory practice rather than because of a genuine interest. But in the end, I really do like it here.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Actually, I'm on VGC because I have hardcore diarheaa today. So I'm just wastin time until it hits again. About every 10 - 15 minutes.

Posted by ExoXile

Started out as a fun thing..

Then i got attached to all of you cool people. :cool:

That, and I have no life. :(

Posted by mis0

I like how Jesse modified my poll. As in, I don't.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: At this current point in time? I'm bored, and it's break time.
Overall why do I come to VGC? Probably the community, which I like to hear from even if they all hate me *emo*

Same, except without the break thing. And the emo thing.

Posted by mis0

Now I'd say I'm "bored." It's the time after school and lunch, but an hour until work.

Posted by GameMiestro

Because of the small group of people who actually contribute something meaningful (if anything at all) outside of the Community Board.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Misoxeny: I like how Jesse modified my poll. As in, I don't.

But u were just a little biased, like a liberal!! :D:D:D:D u r addicted to da boards and u no it!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Oh, really?

Your boards rule at massive fails. RULE.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Edit this.

Posted by Moogs

I'm here because It kills time before something. Like now, I am killing time before it's 5 o'clock and I log onto Live with Hunter and we play for an hour until school starts.

Posted by Moogs

I'm here because It kills time before something. Like now, I am killing time before it's 5 o'clock and I log onto Live with Hunter and we play for an hour until school starts.

Posted by Moogs

Posted by mis0

Triple post? Broadband get?

I'm taking someone else to work for a change so I have to be here to do it. Then I'm going to the mall to search for some proper non-C41 film, a camera battery, and some other school stuff.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Misoxeny: I'm taking someone else to work for a change so I have to be here to do it. Then I'm going to the mall to search for some proper non-C41 film, a camera battery, and some other school stuff.

er you need help!!! :D

Posted by Hammered On

Uhhh.. I don't know.

I'm really shy IRL but usually the opposite online!

Posted by Moogs

Quoting Misoxeny: Triple post? Broadband get?

I'm taking someone else to work for a change so I have to be here to do it. Then I'm going to the mall to search for some proper non-C41 film, a camera battery, and some other school stuff.

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "broadband get?" however, I do have broadband.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm here because it's 3:15 AM, and I don't want to go to bed, and the American Sk8land forums are dead for some reason.

Have you really only been retired a year, Jesse? Didn't they try to get you to go back at one point?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Wings: Have you really only been retired a year, Jesse? Didn't they try to get you to go back at one point?

They never tried to get me to go back, just wanted me to move with them and stay working with them. Imagine that, a company wants a wacko to move to keep working with them!! Something is wrong with that picture!!!

I 'retired' because they moved and I didn't want to move, and it's much funer to work at home, in your spare time, leting your computer make you money while you sleep...leagally. *Works on newest site, [url=http://www.seo-contests.com]seo-contests.com[/url].* Hyper, you might be interested in it. Let your Google SEO Skills get you some nice cash.... if your site gets indexed! Prizes total over $10,000!!!! :D
http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22836

Then there's a contest for an Apple Laptop: [url=http://www.seo-contests.com/2006/01/03/redscowl-bluesingsky-contest-win-a-laptop/]Redscowl Bluesingsky[/url].

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Wings]and the American Sk8land forums are dead for some reason.

You post on those forums? All you can find there are people who can get 50,000,000 point combos and those who cant do a kickflip (never in-between).

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hah, that's true, I guess. It's also either split between idiots and smart folk, and again, never in between.

I'm Willeth over there. Check out my art.

Posted by Klarth

I'm here because I'm one of the undead.

[quote=Moogs]I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "broadband get?"
people with ****ty bandwidth have to wait longer for the page to load if you flood the page with your third-rate posts!

Posted by Aesthetic

At the moment, I'm checking posts and shtuff before logging off to read before going to work. But most of the time, it's a combination of the first three options. I can't quite say it's the people, as I talk to the ones I care for over AIM/e-mail.

Posted by Demonblade

waiting for laundry to dry...should be done....right now.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

It's time to go to sleep, but I'm not tired enough yet. I played video games for a few hours already today, and played guitar for a few more, and now I need something to do until I'm ready to fall asleep.

Posted by Demonblade

laundry is done...now im just killing time. **** dryer didnt dry my clothes all the way...so now im debating whether or not to put them back in there...or wear soggy underwear tomorrow.

Posted by Hero'sCrest

I have a life, but not at 4 a.m. in the morning...I come when I am bored, or if I need to know something about a game or system before I buy it. And to kill these next 18 days until I get my 360.

Posted by darkness weilder

im bored all day long and i need something to do

Posted by Boner

I'm here because I don't have anywhere else to go :(