Help with Nintendogs please....

Posted by Gazray4699

I have just got my own DS and I have Nintendogs on it. I started off well enough with a single husky. When I unlocked the Yorkie breed, I bought one. However, my dogs do not like each other and I don't want to give the new dog away. Can someone help?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I had a similar problem - my husky and my golden retriever absolutely hate each other. Just let the Dog Hotel look after one of them while you're training the other. You can still get it back.

Funnily enough, though, my Yorkie and my husky are great friends.

Posted by Gazray4699

Thx. My husky is a bit hot headed so he thinks i'm ditching him and the yorkie doesn't have a clue whats going on.

Posted by Colonel

What dog gets along best with a husky? I have one named Ghost. He's highly trained and im looking at buying a new one. Whats my best choice, or is it random?

Whoa, mad. My husky's called Ghost. I'm guessing you read A Song of Ice and Fire too, eh.

Posted by Colonel

Ya. hahahaha.

EDIT: I'm having some problems with Nintendogs.

1. i ordered a Early American house to be made 3 dasy ago, i go back to the renovation office, it says closed for renovation.

2. i woke up this morning to go and walk my dog and it says i already took him for one and that he's tired. HELP.

Posted by junior senior

For Gazray or whatever,
put one of your dogs away in the hotel.

For Hack,
1. It'll probably come today. It tends to take a while.
2. Just wait it out.

Hack - did you use your copy of the game on another DS at any point? If you did, that'll happen. Don't worry, though - tomorrow, everything will be back to normal.