Age of Empires 3

Posted by Colonel

I went to Future Shop on Boxing day and to my suprise i saw Age of Empires 3, the game i've been craving to play. I bought it, went home took the time to load all 3 disks, got ready to play.......Window comes up telling me my computer is either too old or doesn't have enough graphic support for this game. I know i have enough graphics, but my computer is 5 years old.

Is there anyway for me to play my beloved Age of Empires 3 without buying a new computer?

EDIT: sorry about not putting this in Computer Games, im a newbie didn't see there was a computer game forum.

Posted by The Punisher

Ummm, well if you can install Random Access Memory (RAM), then yeah possibly. Its most likely your computer cant run it because it takes so much memory up to run. So go to best buy, or Staples or some computer hardware store (NOT RADIO SHACK) and ask for maybe 512 (RAM) card. If your pc is five years old I know it wont be able to hold 1 gig of (RAM) or anything above unless you have installed a new mother board.

Posted by Colonel

No, my computer has all the RAM it can hold. The only solution is to by a better computer. shucks

Posted by The Punisher

Yup. You should probaly do that. Sorry man, ive had something like that happen to me before. Only, the computer I had was an ok pc, it just couldnt play games. It was orginaly a work pc, and wasnt properly formatted.