Black Eyed Peas Question

Posted by Xqars

I like the Black Eyed Peas. I've listened to them on the radio and on my friend's walkman. But I don't know any of the song's names except My Humps. What was that song they sung on the Andy Milonakis Show?

Posted by Richaod

You're going to get hurt for this one. I'd suggest using Google, but I already tried for you and couldn't find a proper hit. :P

Their singles (I'm ashamed I know of most of these:
Where Is The Love?
Shut Up
Hey Mama
Let's Get It Started/Retarded
Don't Phunk With My Heart
Don't Lie

Probably one of the latter two. HI I'M SETTING AN EXAMPLE FOR THE REST OF THE MUSIC BOARD.

Posted by The Punisher

Yes, ive awoken many a time in the night and they would be playing that Dont Phunk with my heart. Ive been to out of it to get it, but its about a game show... I think. So it's probaly that one.

Posted by Philsdad

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Posted by Shin-Ra

Dude, I love the soul food pancake mix you set me. \m/

Posted by The Punisher

Quoting Philsdad: [CENTER][/CENTER]

That's possibly the funniest thing ever. Although it seems like a racial thing with the black lady on the can and all.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Shin-Ra: Dude, I love the soul food pancake mix you set me. \m/

Haha, I totally forgot about that. That was with that first CD I sent, wasn't it? What other random crap did I include, if you remember?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Philsdad: Haha, I totally forgot about that. That was with that first CD I sent, wasn't it? What other random crap did I include, if you remember?

You sent it with the mixed cd of gypsy music and the dvds. I think you also put a local pizza flyer, some microsoft handbook thing, and a couple of other little newspaper clippings and such in there. Great stuff, totally made my day.

Posted by Richaod

I hope you don't mind if I go

Posted by Porcupine

[quote]Richaod
This message has been deleted by Shin-Ra. Reason: stupid
Why didn't this stop you deleting any of his other posts?

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Porcupine: Why didn't this stop you deleting any of his other posts?

It was stupid, but no less off-topic than anything else here.

Posted by chec

i prefer peas without black eyes personally

Posted by DBZKid10

Pump It louder.