neopets

Posted by Nightscare

anyone on here play neopets?
post your username, clan, and if you want to battle/trade

firebird666
i have my own clan, its hard to find but ask me about it. its the final fantasy 9+10 clan
intersted in trading or battling

Posted by neonmole

I go on neopets. My username is neonmole. Lately I haven't been going on as much though.

Posted by The Punisher

I use to play NP when I was younger. My freind played, so I played. It was cool, but I didnt rap my mind around the entire concept because I was maybe 10 or close to it, and I didnt have a computer at my house at the time. So I of course couldnt play at home. I havent touched the game in close to 5 years or so.

Posted by Colonel

I used to play neo pets too. I had 70,000 neopoints until i sold my account to my friend for $20. my user name was ninja2020

Posted by SHIITEMUSLIMS

Dude i had neopets once, then i turned 6

Posted by shadowassultOWNED

lol i try but i cant quit its jus so annoying crap

Posted by casperbird

Yeah, I play neopets. I go on it once in a while cause I like the games. I have a yellow Kacheek and a blue and yellow Minkey. But lately I havn't been going on it because I can't be bothered to look after my pets. (my computer internet is slow!) The pet pets are so cute. I usually try to sent them on holiday so i don't hav 2 look after them lol.

Posted by pedal_file

I used to play about 4 years ago. Neopets is complete BS now.

Posted by neff4president

then he turned six LOL
ROFL omfg
yeah i played when i was 7, 3 of my pets died, and i couldnt figure out how to battle, so i letem all die

Posted by Xero

I use to go on neopets, but I just got fed up after a while. Buying stuff, playing games that was fun...until you tried them all...and you realized you became too old for that site...

Posted by The Prince of Persia

I had a neopet called "griffoleon666". It was one of those griffon-like creatures,it was red and it attacked weaker creatures. I haven't played on it for a while.

Posted by Nighthawk

neopets never worked when i was little