Diablo

Posted by Nightscare

I've heard many good things about diablo, so can someone tell me about it??

Posted by The Punisher

Yeah, Its an RPG type game made by Blizzard. Spooky themes, good game all in all. Get it and if you play on The East Servers add Dravorock or Sytanic and ill hook you up with some stuff. Its getting old, ive got a lvl 99 and lvl 80.
I had to stop playing, and find something better. If you play let me know though.

Posted by Nightscare

thx, im trying to find the original outside the battle chest. its proving to be pretty hard

Posted by The Punisher

Why? Expack isnt perfect but its pretty fun. Although I had this brutal barb, and when I switched him to Expac he just started sucking.

Posted by pedal_file

The first Diablo, or Diablo II NOX?

Either way, all of them are good. I agree with The Punisher though, it can get kind of boring if you play on battle.net. I don't play anymore. After a month or so of playing, you'll be bored with it. You can get to lvl 80-90 pretty quickly, unlike other games where you have to actually work.

Posted by Hammered On

Really? I think it takes a while to level up in Diablo 2. Maybe because I'm on a 56k connection..

I love playing on battlenet, but none of my friends play it anymore.

Posted by GameMiestro

Diablo- the cheapest PC game you can buy.

Seriously.

Posted by pedal_file

Quoting Hammered On: Really? I think it takes a while to level up in Diablo 2. Maybe because I'm on a 56k connection..

I love playing on battlenet, but none of my friends play it anymore.

well for me at least, it's not very hard to level up on battle.net. You just have to do runs over and over again. Hardcore though.. thats a different story. :D