bongo injury

Posted by pooper_scooper3

i don't know how to spell injury but anyway...... does any one have a way to heal your wrist after a WHOLE DAY of donky kong jungle beat this happend with my eyetoy but that was in my shoulder uoooch it hurts to type please someone help!!!!:eek:

Posted by Drewboy64

no but a good way to not hurt your wrists is to just tap the bongos lightly with your fingers instead of your whole palm, and to tap the side instead of clapping.

Posted by Ant

You're the reason why nintendo has to put that stupid *** health warning on all of their games now. And I hate you for it.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting pooper_scooper3: does any one have a way to heal your wrist after a WHOLE DAY of donky kong jungle beat this happend with my eyetoy but that was in my shoulder uoooch it hurts to type please someone help!!!!:eek:

I have a way you can heal yourself...

Step 1: Buy a gun
Step 2: Load gun
Step 3: Cock it back
Step 4: Stick gun in mouth
Step 5: Pull trigger

...:D Now you're healed...isn't it amazing?

Posted by Colonel

Quoting pooper_scooper3: i don't know how to spell injury but anyway...... does any one have a way to heal your wrist after a WHOLE DAY of donky kong jungle beat this happend with my eyetoy but that was in my shoulder uoooch it hurts to type please someone help!!!!:eek:

Hahahahaha pretty pointless thread you're pretty much just bragging that you played Donkey Konga for one day streight, and thats pretty good because i can only play about 10 songs befor my hands start to hurt from claping.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Just don't move it for like, two days. This happened to me when I was into Time Crisis - that bloody gun - and it just eases over time.

Posted by GameMiestro

Your hands will be permenantly disfigured for the rest of your life... the only advice I can give you is to get rid of your bongos now, quit typing, and avoid any other activities that may accelerate your condition.

Posted by D.J Cat

I find tapping the side of the Bongos is better than clapping, and less...I don't know.

Remember for the sake of you and the Bongos its not about how hard you hit it a lot of the time its about how many times you hit it.

Obviosly if it is hurting stop playing.

And, got to the gym or get your self some weights and make your wrists stronger. :cool:
Do some wrist curls before every session of DK JB.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting .hack//: Hahahahaha pretty pointless thread you're pretty much just bragging that you played Donkey Konga for one day streight, and thats pretty good because i can only play about 10 songs befor my hands start to hurt from claping.

Hahahahaha Wrong! =/

1. He's playing Donkey Kong JUNGLE BEAT! Not Donkey Konga!

2. JB is the adventure version with bongos. Konga is the musical version with the bongos =P

3. How is he bragging? seriously!? a lot of the people here brag about games, so it's nothing new!

4. streight = Straight. Spell check FTW

5. I've played DKonga for 6+ hours a couple of times. That was when it first came out though. Now I rarely play it.

you may move along now...I've fixed your errors / mistakes =)

Topic:
My sisters' and I just find it easier to tap / smack the side of the bongos for clapping, but for jumping...we just lay our hands on the bongos and just push down on them lightly, but snappy. I never had any wrist problems with the bongos yet.

Posted by Colonel

Sorry for being human, i didn't mean to make mistakes.

Posted by Pit

Quoting .hack//: Sorry for being human, i didn't mean to make mistakes.

//cannot compute -

1 + 1= Apple

Posted by Colonel

ok sorry i thought he was playing Donkey Konga. I didn't mean to get people mad.