Network Adapter

Posted by neo55

i was thinking of buying a Network Adapter for my playstation with the money i got from xmas and i wanted to know well it cost me fee after i set it up

Posted by Xeal

I'd sell my soul for a network adapter ;o;
They don't sell those in Sweden anymore.

Posted by MGamer

Really, Where i live in Virginia,US there are plenty of network adapters at gamestops and ebgames for like 17.99 used. They are very good for online gaming and other things. Your going to pretty much need High Speed Internet for it and an ethernet cable to connect it from your ps2 to your pc. I would buy it new so you get the start up disk that you need to set up your connection. There are no extra fees after you set it up, however for certain games like Final Fantasy 11 and Everquest Online Adventures their are monthly fees on those games but all the other games are free to play. I recomend the Socom series to you because overall they are my favorite ps2 online game. If you have dial up internet I would go with Tribes Aerial Assault for some Mindless Action. So Pick up your network adapter now.

Posted by JordanQ

Quoting neo55: i was thinking of buying a Network Adapter for my playstation with the money i got from xmas and i wanted to know well it cost me fee after i set it up

do you a "slim" ps2 or an original one............. if i am not mistaken,the old ones come with a Network Adapter (mine did :D)

Posted by JannettyTheRocker

The Slim PS2 comes with the network adapter built-in. And the majority of the original PS2's didn't come with a network adapter, unless you specifically bought the PS2 with the network adapter in the bundle package, which didn't come along until years after the PS2's release.

Posted by neo55

Quoting Xeal: I'd sell my soul for a network adapter ;o;
They don't sell those in Sweden anymore.

if you have the internet buy it on ebay they sell stuff from all over the globe:-D