My grandpa died.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Its true. Chirstmas Eve at 1:30. My family drove down to see him. We then drove back home to radium after. I don't really want to talk about it much. BUT I ask that you don't say any sarcastic humour in this thread, make jokes, or be a dum a[COLOR="White"]ss[/COLOR].

Thank you.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I'm sorry for your lose...

If it makes you feel any better...Merry Christmas! :D

Ho HO HO! :D

Posted by The Judge

That sucks. I hope you end up having a good Christmas anyways.

Posted by Ant

Sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t sure does suck sometimes.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

But Carmen Electra is f*cking hot.

Posted by 007 ninja

i'm sorry for your loss. did he die while you were there, or was he dead when you arrived? nevertheless, i'm sorry.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Loosing a grandpa is hard. Every christmas eve, we go to my grandmother's house to have a normal family gathering. We typically make my grandpa who died in a plane crash about nine years ago a wreath, and cover it in flowers. I almost ended up in tears yesterday to find that I was the only person that remembered that we do this. I spent the better part of an hour putting the whole thing together, feeling quite upset.

I'm in the same boat as you dude, somewhat.

Posted by Porcupine

I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread is. You don't ask for any help with coping or whatever, and you say you don't want to talk about it.

Posted by Ch

Losing somebody sucks. I know. It's the only way to explain it.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I'm sorry to hear. :(

You shouldn't have made this thread though.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Killer Jordo: Its true. Chirstmas Eve at 1:30. My family drove down to see him. We then drove back home to radium after. I don't really want to talk about it much. BUT I ask that you don't say any sarcastic humour in this thread, make jokes, or be a dum a[COLOR="White"]ss[/COLOR].

Thank you.

Do you pity yourself or what?

Anyway i'm sorry for your loss, i have a close friend who lost his grandfather during christmas too.

He, also made a post about it at a forum which no one really appreaciated.
I've also been through it although i was pretty young, luckily.

Post such as these only destroys the christmas spirit for everyone else. :(

Sorry for the loss though.

Posted by Stalolin

Sorry for your loss. My grandparents are expected to go anyday really. They're both in a home, one's sick with pnemonia and the other's got Alzhiemer's.

Posted by MetalVox~55

if you didn't want us to make sarcastic remarks, then don't make a thread.

but, for what it's worth, that sucks dude.

Posted by Raptor

Sorry to hear of that, Killer Jordo! My deepest sympathy to you and yours.

Posted by Speedfreak

P[COLOR=lightgreen]i[/COLOR]ss off, troll.

Christmas Eve, that really sucks.