Isn't strange?

Posted by ExoXile

Isn't it strange that Ninty hasn't announced a new Zelda game for the DS?

Perhaps they're going to Re-Make Ocarina of Time just like Mario 64?

I'd personally like a 2-D-3-D really long Zelda game, instead of a complete 3-D game that last only for 5 hours.:(

But if they could make the game just as big as Oot i'd love that too!

Hmmmm, yeah.
What do all yee elses think? :p:

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Before they released the DS, a rumor was circulating that nintendo was making a "four-swords" type of zelda game and an OoT port.

Posted by ExoXile

Just as i thought.....
Ah well, a portable Oot wouldn't be all that bad!
I'd still want a new adventure though. :)

Posted by Ant

I have a feeling they are busy with another zelda game at the moment. After that though I wouldn't be surprised if they did a four swords type of thing with the DS and have it online too.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

What would be the point of online Zelda?

Posted by ExoXile

................True.
Though online would be pretty fun! actally :)

Posted by Echo

Quoting Wings: What would be the point of online Zelda?

If it were a four-swords type game (like Ant said), it'd be the same point as just having four people playing multiplayer on a Gamecube. That's just... how it works.

Posted by The Punisher

I think she was talking about a Four Swords man, and that would be cool. Online, wifi to your freinds house who lives half way across the globe.

Posted by Drewboy64

I hope they make a 3d adventure. I think it'd be cool to make a Wind Waker esque games. I'm pretty sure it could handle graphics that look almost as good as Wind Waker; Viewtiful Joe seemed to be able to handle hefty graphics.
I think the Fourswords rumor has been denied. I hope there is one eventually; Shadow Battle would be really fun. Maybe there could even be single cart play. But the actual Zelda DS will involve some touch screen-based things, probably for puzzles and stuff.
I wish they made an OOT port.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Check out Graal and then you will know. :)

Posted by Nightscare

i think an online zelda would be cool. it should be like world of warcraft

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Nightscare: i think an online zelda would be cool. it should be like world of warcraft

Well, if it were like WoW, Then they'd have to make it not link only, they'd have to make it so you can make your own character. And if it were like that, I think it'd remove the best part about Zelda : Link! (Or Epona!) But if they made it so it was all links, Then it wouldn't be very diverse. But thats just what I think, I don't think the DS could handle a game like that anyway.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting NightmareBassX: I don't think the DS could handle a game like that anyway.

Pffth, no?

But games like, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Castlevania etc.. :p:?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting ExoXile: Pffth, no?

But games like, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Castlevania etc.. :p:?

Im talking about a game that has WoW like graphics. My friends computer can barely run it, and he has 256 Ram.

Posted by ExoXile

Oh yeah, sorry.
Didn't read it properly =/

Posted by Shinsei

A Zelda game for DS? Yeah, that'd be awesome. Maybe OoT AND a new game. *nods*

Posted by ExoXile

Tsk tsk tsk... Maybe that wouldn't be so bad. ;)

Posted by GameMiestro

Why do we need a Zelda game for the DS? The GameCube is already getting one, and "putting a sequel on it just because it's there" is a little old fashioned.

It doesn't need it. And besides- all of the 2-D Zelda games have been even more long and complicated than their predecessors, so I'm sure a DS game would be very painful.

Then again, there WILL be a game, so none of my comments really matter.

I'm sorry? Minish Cap was easy as all get-out.

Posted by Speedfreak

They're making a 3D Zelda game for DS with heavy use of the touch screen. They said this ages ago.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Wings]I'm sorry? Minish Cap was easy as all get-out.

I'm talking about the other 4 games. I started just using my DS when that game came out (except for GBC games, mind you).

Posted by Axis

Yeah, I thought everyone knew this already. It's going to be a sequal of Four Swords with multiplayer capibilities.

Posted by GameMiestro

I hope it's a 3-D Four Swords.

[spoiler]Yeah, I know it's futile. Duh.[/spoiler]

I don't. It would end up like Sonic Heroes to control. Ugh.

Posted by Speedfreak

Um, no. They quite specifically said the 3D Zelda game on DS isn't a Four Swords game. It's a whole new adventure.