halo 2 sucks

Posted by ko dude

halo 2 sucks now since ive played b4 online but theres to many moders so if u play with them u get banned and halo 2 is played to much

Posted by The Punisher

I hope you die. This post should be locked, at least give us more reasons why you hate it or why you think it sucks.

Posted by s0ul

Then... don't play with modders. Idiot.

Posted by psp

Quoting s0ul: Then... don't play with modders. Idiot.

Took the words right out of my mouth

Posted by ItsQuagmire

in matchmaking, not that many but when you play with some of your friends if you have any they might be using them in custom games,but if there is any in matchmaking you just quit idoit

Posted by Random

Halo 2 online is the best thing about Halo 2. Without the online play Halo 2 sucks. Well I guess I can't say that.. LAN is pretty fun too but Xbox Live makes Halo 2 fun. I realize there are a lot of modders but thanks to our friends at Bungie thats changing. They have gotten rid of a lot of modders. But not all.. I know someone who mods and it's not kewl. Whats the point in playing if you only cheat? wheres the fun in that?

Posted by Moogs

You call Bungie... "our friends"...

Posted by Random

Yes we knew this.. or at least I did. I have 1 friend who Mods just to do kewl things nothing more.

And Moogs.. who the hell are you? :-P Your not my friend..

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting ko dude: halo 2 sucks now since ive played b4 online but theres to many moders so if u play with them u get banned and halo 2 is played to much

First off, learn how to type you penis head. Second, nobody cares about what you think...so why did you make this thread?

Third..........I think you're extremely stupid. :D

Posted by kinco

Halo 2 is overrated, in my opinion. I personally like the B-list games such as CoD2, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and hell, even Far Cry Instincts.

Posted by Random

I don't believe it's over rated one bit. It didn't get as high of a rating as Halo 1 because it wasn't as good as Halo 1. The Online play was excellent. It took a very long time to get boring. Had Halo 1 had better online play than XBC, it may have been one of the top best games of all time.

Posted by GSNForce.com

I have a modded XBox and I never cheated on Halo 2. I used modded maps offline, like London.

Don't get me wrong I love Halo 1 & 2 but I've just gotten tired of them. I much prefer playing Call of Duty 2 on Xbox live for the 360.
(Better community, and players.) :D

Posted by GSNForce.com

Halo 1 was alright but Halo 2 has more balance which people either love or hate. Halo 1 fans hate it because there is no cheap pistol.

Posted by s0ul

How is the pistol cheap? You spawn with one.

Posted by Moogs

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I don't believe it's over rated one bit. It didn't get as high of a rating as Halo 1 because it wasn't as good as Halo 1. The Online play was excellent. It took a very long time to get boring. Had Halo 1 had better online play than XBC, it may have been one of the top best games of all time.

It's still not old to me. Of course, maybe it's just because a lot of my friends get on Xbox Live so we play together, but yeah it is addictive.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=s0ul]How is the pistol cheap? You spawn with one.
Dude just STOP arguing he's right and you know it.

Posted by futtbuck

halo 2 is ok online i enjoy playing my Madden 06, Live 06, Forza Motorsport, and Ninja Gainden more though

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting GSNForce.com: Halo 1 fans hate it because there is no cheap pistol.

Hahaha, that is so true. A lot of people that played Halo brought that up in anger when they had some Halo 2 ***-whooping given to them. I still hear it to this day.

Posted by Broken

Halo 2 rules how dare you say such a Bad! thing

Posted by stepharneo

ah man halo 2 is definately good, i'm a sony man (not fanboy, i'm not into that haha), but halo 2 made me see the light at the end of the tunnel, especially the extra multiplayer maps addon (not mod), and halo 3 looks to be just as good. although my friend did pwn me (but then it is his game), D*mn teabagging B*stard!!!

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Big Boss][FONT=trebuchet ms][COLOR=yellowgreen]Hahaha, that is so true. A lot of people that played Halo brought that up in anger when they had some Halo 2 ***-whooping given to them. I still hear it to this day.[/COLOR][/FONT]I played both, and I talk about it, a lot. Even when I'm giving the beatings, I complain about it; "Man, this guy would have died already if I had a Pistol," or, "I miss three-shots so badly. I wish I could just out-Pistol everybody again..."

Posted by sergio11

i think halo 2 is a good game but that is my opinion the only thing i would say i don't like about it is muti-player because there is no computer players i like timesplitters more because if you have not got friends round then you can play against computers. maybe it is just me and i can't fine computer players (by the way i am not talking about live). but the thing i like about halo is you can jump too that is a good thing about it. but i think most games have jumping but it goes well with halo.

Posted by JonMB

Halo 2 is my favorite first person shooter, but I wish all the modders, bridgers, and any other type of cheaters would just get the hell out. :D

Posted by Dog

halo 2 rocks

Posted by Exalbaru

I love that 'cheap pistol' the best part of the game is running around with crappy weapons and letting your opponents with better weapons get their @$$ handed to them over and over.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Exalbaru]I love that 'cheap pistol' the best part of the game is running around with crappy weapons and letting your opponents with better weapons get their @$$ handed to them over and over.
I'm not sure wether this is a Pro-Halo CE or Anti-Halo CE comment.

Posted by Red

Halo 2 and even 1 for that matter are comepletely ammazing end of story anyone who oposes shall perish...somehow

Posted by misogenie

[COLOR="black"][COLOR="Cyan"]The thing that propelled me to play Halo or Halo 2 is the immense alien-made concrete-like muti-billion dollar construction that would take millions of man hours to build and would not be possible with man's present machinery. I would shoot these aliens out the way so I can move forward and visit these geometric,:eek: artistic structures[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Posted by Skitzo Control

I've said it once and I'll say it again:
Why does Microsoft get all the morons for fans?

Posted by s0ul

I don't know, guess the target audience is "people who are utterly fascinated by criminally repetitive architecture," which would explain why I don't like the campaign.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I wasn't even aware Halo had a campaign for the first few weeks I played it.

And, even when I was aware, I didn't play it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Skitzo Control: I've said it once and I'll say it again:
Why does Microsoft get all the morons for fans?

I take it you've never played Counter-Strike.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I take it you've never played Halo 2 on XBL!

Posted by JonMB

Counter-Strike's online community is even worse than Halo 2.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Yes, but you usually get to choose who you play with/against in CS. In Halo 2 MatchMaking (despite how much most people hate it, they have to play it), you don't get to decide. You get stuck with or against pricks, and there'sno way to get rid of them.

Posted by JonMB

Halo 2 has friends lists that you can use to setup custom games and play with whoever you want. So... I don't know what you're talking about.

Posted by s0ul

Apparently you don't have a whole lot of experience with that. Even with 100 people on your friends list that are regular customs players, finding a game is near impossible.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Unless it's with the same people every day. The only host I play on now is ScaryGMANN's.

Even with 7Megs of upload, it still lags because he lives in NY and I live in California. :(

Posted by JonMB

Quoting s0ul: Apparently you don't have a whole lot of experience with that. Even with 100 people on your friends list that are regular customs players, finding a game is near impossible.

I don't even have 50 friends and I commonly find custom games, so apparently we have two different experiences. I'd recommend you get friends who play more often.

I actually prefer custom games to matchmaking because I know in custom that people aren't modding on me.

Posted by s0ul

Well, that's kind of a given.

But if you're talking about full 4v4 MLG games, I'm pretty confident you're lying.

Posted by JonMB

I usually do every-man-for-themself MLG games. Except on Friday nights, we all get together and do a bunch of different stuff.

I never mentioned MLG games so I don't know why that came up. My main point is that as a whole, the Counterstrike community is worst than the Halo 2 community, although they both generally suck hard. The Runescape community sucks too. Anywhere with kids sucks.

Posted by s0ul

I brought up MLG games because nothing else is worth playing. ;)

Posted by JonMB

I disagree with that opinion. Cat and Mouse, Shotguns, Swords, Rockets, CTF, Juggarnaut.... many things are worth playing. ;)

Of course, my opinion is just another, but it seems to be shared by many.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Chief's Odd Balls

Posted by JonMB

Ah yeah, I forgot about Oddball and King. I love those too.

Posted by Slim

Quoting ko dude: halo 2 sucks now since ive played b4 online but theres to many moders so if u play with them u get banned and halo 2 is played to much

If you don't die horribly and painfully I will be extremely upset.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

dude you should be banned for saying that ko dude, halo 2 is like ***!!!!!

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=JonMB]I disagree with that opinion. Cat and Mouse, Shotguns, Swords, Rockets, CTF, Juggarnaut.... many things are worth playing. ;)

Of course, my opinion is just another, but it seems to be shared by many.MLG play CTF... Juggernaut is quite a bit like Oddball. Cat-and-Mouse (never heard of it, personally), Shotguns, Swords, and Rocket games are best-enjoyed when you play them as little as possible.

Your opinion, although shared by many people, is probably shared by a tremendous amount less than you might actually think. Xbox Live has reached a lot more people than XBC did, it's not hard to see that competitive Halo has increased a massive amount. With the masses now playing the game (competitively) a lot more often than they used to, games like Zombies, Cat-And-Mouse, etc. are being played less and less. MLG games, rather than rockets/swords, have become the normal game. Everything else is just so... taboo.

Posted by JonMB

My friends and I love MLG too. It just depends on what mood we're in.

To say that "nothing else is worth playing" is an odd statement to me.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I don't like playing Halo 2 online. It's a completely different game, in a sense. I prefer playing with five or six other people at most. Otherwise there's too many people, and you get killed from behind/after killing too often.

Posted by JonMB

There are two things about playing virtually any online game that bothers me.

1. Cheaters/modders/hackers/exploiters/etc.
2. Lag.

Posted by truekillforfun

since u mentioned king of the hill i know a easy way to gain the hill on warlock. if it is under a building (like stairs) stand above the hill and u will control it all the same (or stop them from getting it) act stupid so they dont expect anything. ( i havent tested this yet) it might work at other places 2

Posted by MottaTheHutt

You have to be in the hill to control it. If you're above it, even if you're just jumping, you'll lose control.

Posted by cool gamer dad

You can contest/control it from the top of the Warlock platforms. Gay.

Posted by JonMB

Yeah, that's a cheap trick that not many people seem to know. I think you have to crouch though.

Posted by Majician

I rarely play King of the hill. But if I do play, and on that level, I'll go and try it out. And are we getting off topic? HALO 2 DOES NOT SUCK!!

Posted by Sasuke76

I hate you

Posted by dynamite7788

wait isn't halo 2 the sequel to te biggest video game ever? But i do have to admit it's not very good online from all the gliches =^(

Posted by Pvt.Sarnate

I have not read everything in this post so please forgive me if I repeat something that has already been said.

KO DUDE, you gotta realize that you are also Underrating it, the Halo games are great, but just because you find it overrated doesnt give you any good reason to hate on it. Even "I" find it overrated but I am not hating it.

The only reason I like the Halo series is for the online material. ALOT of people play it, and because alot of people play it, it has some good competition, but then again, alot of games online can be addictive and fun for a short (or Long) period of time.

Honestly though, I have played games that I enjoyed more than the Halo series, online or not. This is all me. Oh, and I dont Xbox Live so dont ask for my username, the only time I get to play on XBox live is at a friend's house.

Posted by zeta333

Halo 2 is one of the best online console FPS out there. Rivaling even that of CS for pc. The single player may have been a bit weak but the online makes up for that. Modders are starting to get less and less. Even though you still run into them. Modders arnt impossible to beat infact iv taken several in MM. Iv been playing this game since the day it came out and will continue untill halo 3 comes out. I dont like modders and when ever i run into them i ask them if they mod becuase they cant win legit or if they mod becuase they are losers. If you ever get on a modders team in MM kill your self so they dont win. And dude who started this thread try to back up your whining a bit better.

Posted by halo 118

HALO 2 SUCKS HALO 2 SUCKS HALO 2 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND DONT SAY BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW 2 PLAY I KNOW HOW 2 PLAY I BEAT IT 12 TIMES SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH I JUST DONT LIKE IT

Posted by JonMB

Halo 2 sucks. So you beat it 12 times.

Wow, you're a genius.

Posted by love at first fright

THIS IS ME HALO118 I HAD 2 CHANGE MY NAME 2 THIS JON I DONT KNOW BUT U SOUND LIKE A NICE PERSON AND I LIVE IN NEW YORK BUT YES I BEAT IT 12 TIMES AND I STILL DONT LIKE IT AND NO DIDNT GO 2 DAT WEBSITE BEFORE

WOW UR GHEY WHY AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPS? WHY DONT I USE CORRECTION SPLLEING AND PUNTIATION. UGH HALO IS GHEY JUST LEK ME EVEN THO I BEAT IT 12 TMIES.

Yeah...thats what you sound like buddy. :D

WELL I HOPE U KNOW BUDDY I AM GAY LMAO I AM BISEXUAL DUH AND IM NOT SAYING THAT THO IM A FEMALE U RETARD

Posted by JonMB

I love female bisexuals.

I'm curious. If you don't like Halo 2, why did you play it so much?

WHEN IM BORED I PLAY HALO 2 AND I GIVE HALO... 2 MY BROTHER 2 HOLD SO I ONLY COULD PLAY HALO 2 AND YES ALOT OF GUYS LOVE BISEXUALS GURLS LIKE ME BUT IM KINDA WEIRD WHEN EVERYONE CALL ME NASTY BI TCH CUZ I MESS WIT PPLES ITS SO FUNNY

Posted by anime_nerd

halo 2 totally sucks! I played a halo tournament at an anime convention and got put up against the guy who won the tournament, and i played him in the first round and got totally beaten. the score was 15-0.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting love at first fright: WELL I HOPE U KNOW BUDDY I AM GAY LMAO I AM BISEXUAL DUH AND IM NOT SAYING THAT THO IM A FEMALE U RETARD

A: You're a disgrace to us gays and bisexuals everywhere.

[quote=anime-nerd]halo 2 totally sucks! I played a halo tournament at an anime convention and got put up against the guy who won the tournament, and i played him in the first round and got totally beaten. the score was 15-0.
B: No, I think that means YOU suck.

Posted by Hero'sCrest

Halo 2 is for n00bz!!!Lol. Just kidding, it is gay though. Original is a million times better plus ifninity times one hundred trillion to the billionth square?!?

hero we get the point!!!!

Posted by Hero'sCrest

Your welcome!!!:-D

P.S. plus one...Lol.

well im srry pples that i change the subject lets get back 2 it why do i think halo 2 suck....... i just think it sucks i mean that boards suck and the master cheif is mad skinny and the most that i h8 about it is that we have 2 be the aliens and we have 2 go back and fight the flood i was mad i did not want 2 be a alien when i went back 2 human i was so.... happy i did not want 2 be a alien again

Posted by Celestial Flame

Well if I had to say something bad about Halo 2 it would be that the shotgun went from long range to a short range weapon which was pretty lame since I pwnd everyone with the shotgun.

Posted by Hero'sCrest

SaphireRose...Halo 2 sucks azz, I thought before I typed...Trust me. Hopefully Halo 3 will be good.

Posted by Bebop

Halo 2 is nor only the biggest disappoint of video game history it is also the most everrated,a nd defiantly one of the worst.

well your right.. halo 2 is the worst and we all know dat i just hope halo 3 is better (but dont have xbox 360 yet)so that suck im not even going 2 get xbox 360 cuz it suck and why would i get just for 1 game

Posted by Vasioth

Oooh, this seem's like a good Topics. See, Good topics are made of a bit of these (Oh my grammar...).

CAPS + Bad punctation + saying your gay or a bisexual = Success Criteria!

Oh, and Halo 2 doesn't suck. It actually had a really good Online part compared to the original. If the Main game had've been bettered it would've been great.

And by bettered I just mean something slightly different. I don't know if its just me... but oddly I thought the graphics had decreased in greatness Factor also. I know that has not a thing to do with Gameplay, but it was just something I seemed to notice.

Well there are my opinions anyhow...