call of duty:2

Posted by gOdOfWaR

what do you guys think of this game?is this better, = or worse than the first one?

Posted by Axis

I personally think it's better than the 2nd one.

Posted by Moogs

The XBox 360 version is better than the 1st one, but I haven't played the XBox or PS2 version.

Posted by ko dude

the 2nd on the xbox is good but if u dont have xbox live its not very fun

Posted by gOdOfWaR

im talking about the call of duty 2:the big red. i saw it was for the xbox 360 i thought it was the new one that just came out because of the comm. and i havent been to the mall in a month so i havent asked anyone.

Posted by Moogs

I don't think Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 2: Big Red One are the same.

Posted by Xbox360Fanatic

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is for PS2, Xbox, and (Gamecube?). Call of Duty 2 is for the Xbox 360. It's a different game because they wanted another reason to buy the Xbox 360 IMO.

Posted by HeadShot3

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is a very good game, way better then the first game. The 360 version is way better though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is a very good game, way better then the first game.

By first game, do you mean the PC game? Because BRO is **** in comparison. No where near the original game's greatness.

Posted by GameMiestro

Since I've only played COD 1 on the PC, I'm going to have to say that it's better than the second. The battles were more imaginative, the characters more memorabe, and it just felt less Medal of Honor-ish.