Black or White DS?

Posted by NightmareBassX

I plan on buying a new Nintendo DS, But im importing it off of Lik-Sang (Just for the color, most likely.) My 2 choices are White, Or Black. They both look real good. Here are the links to them :
[URL="http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=273&products_id=6553&PHPSESSID=fcbe6b925bbea12bca0568b9251adb35"]http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=273&products_id=6553&PHPSESSID=fcbe6b925bbea12bca0568b9251adb35[/URL]
[URL="http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=273&products_id=6552&PHPSESSID=fcbe6b925bbea12bca0568b9251adb35"]http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=273&products_id=6552&PHPSESSID=fcbe6b925bbea12bca0568b9251adb35[/URL]
White or black? You decide. I really can't make up my mind, they both look real good. The black looks more gray, and the white looks so nice. Im betting marks would show up easier on the white one, But I think they both look great. Its kind of hard to decide. What do you guys prefer?

Posted by junior senior

Oh man, the black looks awesome.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Yeah I like it alot too. If only it was darker ****it.

Posted by Moogs

I'll keep the red one I'm getting for Christmas, thanks. The white looks okay but I am not into white. And I have never liked graphite black, black yes, but graphite looks to grey.

Posted by Shade

Get a REAL black one. None of this graphite crap.

Posted by Drewboy64

Go with black, I hear it's better than white.
omg, racism

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Shade: Get a REAL black one. None of this graphite crap.

I wish I could, Or are there actually Black DS's? Not graphite black, Full blown black. If there is, Gimme a link to buy one!

Posted by junior senior

I love rare-coloured handhelds.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Now... I would die for this shade of black on the DS.
[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/NightmareBassX/SexyBlackDS.jpg[/IMG]
Too bad though, its easy to tell its photoshopped by looking at the buttons (A,B ,Y,X) and the direction pad. Its so nice looking though, and even though Lik-sang says it exists, I don't think it will in that shade of black, ever.

Posted by alquirti's bashes

I like my ds to be a big black one with a deep sound.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting alquirti's bashes: I like my ds to be a big black one with a deep sound.

Is that a joke?
If it was, please don't make any more pointless posts like that... Unless its funny ofcourse.:)

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting NightmareBassX: Now... I would die for this shade of black on the DS.
[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/NightmareBassX/SexyBlackDS.jpg[/IMG]
Too bad though, its easy to tell its photoshopped by looking at the buttons (A,B ,Y,X) and the direction pad. Its so nice looking though, and even though Lik-sang says it exists, I don't think it will in that shade of black, ever.

Hmm that color resembles that of the shade of black the SP had. I liked that shade a lot. The DS black shade isn't as dark as I would have liked it to be, so for now I think I'll stick withmy platinum DS. :)

Posted by brownoystercult

I voted Black.

But now I'm having second thoughts, and I'm really starting to like that white DS. I think I might have to buy one!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Yes, The white one is really nice. I think i'd favor it more then the black if getting marks on it wouldn't be visible. I mean come on, ITS ALL WHITE! You'd see a mark from shipping. But its so nice looking, very bright. And although bright isn't for me, This kind of bright is kind of nice.

Posted by Flounder

imo between black and white...black because it wont show the sweaty dirty marks from playing mario kart for hours on end

that reminds me...if you are planning on getting mario kart go with the package if you dont mind a red ds..saved me a couple bucks

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Flounder: imo between black and white...black because it wont show the sweaty dirty marks from playing mario kart for hours on end

that reminds me...if you are planning on getting mario kart go with the package if you dont mind a red ds..saved me a couple bucks

1. I have Mario Kart DS :)
2. I despise the name "Hotrod Red"
3. I don't like that color of red on the NDS

Posted by Moogs

Well,why would you mind the red DS. I think it's the best color (of course next to full blown black, however that isnt a color for the DS yet). Maybe it's because red is my favorite color though. And I agree on one thing "hotrod Red" is dumb. I don't call it my "Hotrod Red DS" just Red DS.

Posted by Flounder

Quoting NightmareBassX: 1. I have Mario Kart DS :)
2. I despise the name "Hotrod Red"
3. I don't like that color of red on the NDS

if thats the case..then i reccomend black....and your right that name is pretty bad..and when i opend myne up i just laughed at the stickers then put them on my friends :)

Posted by GameMiestro

I've played on a solid black DS (the paint was added on, of course), and the games look amazing. Odd as it seems, games show up far better on darker DS's than on lighter ones. The problem with the scratches? Well, be sure to take care of your DS.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting GameMiestro: I've played on a solid black DS (the paint was added on, of course), and the games look amazing. Odd as it seems, games show up far better on darker DS's than on lighter ones. The problem with the scratches? Well, be sure to take care of your DS.

Actually that makes sense, it probably gives you a good feeling. I've always loved playing my DS in pitch dark in my room, The screen looks so much vbetter.

Plus... As I said, I used a Stylus that was really ****ed up, It was pointy because my friend sharpened it (Sort of) by constantly rubbing it again my rub. There is only some marks on the DS from when my friends would just shut the DS hardly (just letting it slam down) and from when they played it.

Posted by Ant

I have the black one.

It's more so a very dark grey, but I must say that it looks rather sleek.

As long as you don't mind it being in Japanese on the menu screen and all that I say go for it! Also, if you don't want to check online, you can always go to your local game store and find them there perhaps...that's where I got mine :)

Posted by theshadowfan

No offense but they're both ugly. Are there any other colors?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Ant: I have the black one.

It's more so a very dark grey, but I must say that it looks rather sleek.

As long as you don't mind it being in Japanese on the menu screen and all that I say go for it! Also, if you don't want to check online, you can always go to your local game store and find them there perhaps...that's where I got mine :)

You got yours at a local gaming shop? Thats weird. Plus can't you change the DS setting language, so it won't be japanese anymore? I've changed my DS to other languages, its in the options.

Posted by Ant

You sure can buddy!

It's just a little bit harder to navigate thru the menus when you first turn it on. But it's not that big a deal. After that you can change it to English and you're set.

Posted by The Punisher

I dont care what color mine is, since I bought mine at the launch it's the standard grey/white color. Although if they had one that changed colors, like a purple that would change to different shades of purple/black/and green. Although other wise I dont mind what the color of it is.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

White is slicker and doesn't show scratches as much. So voted white.

Posted by Ant

Wow, you're an idiot.

Posted by Slade

Black and white. Checkered.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Ant: Wow, you're an idiot.

It is a fact that scratches don't show up on white as much it does on black. And white is considered slicker than black. What were the main colors for the DS, GBA SP in the US? Everything, just not black. Or what about the main iPods? Are they black? No. They are white.

And yeah, I'm sure Nintendo keeps making the white ones, because noone wants them. :rolleyes:

Thanks though.

Posted by Ant

I haven't. Jesus how ****ing stupid are you?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Ant: I haven't. Jesus how ****ing stupid are you?

Someone seems to be bitter today.
And yeah, I edited my post like a thousand times (+1).