Myspace...

Posted by NightmareBassX

Hmm, I hate myspace. Its stupid, Terrible, Annoying for reasons I cannot explain, and everything thats bad. Is this how you start a war over 1 subject? Im not really sure, So yeah... I hate myspace. What about you guys?

Posted by chec

hmm, I hate when People capitalize random words when they Don't need to, its stupid, Terrible, Annoying for reasons I cannot explain, and everything Thats bad.

Posted by The Judge

Eh, it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. Sure, you have the depressed losers who are on it 24/7 posting bulletins and writing public blogs about how horrible their lives are. These are called "myspace fags." You just have to ignore them. I personally like it.

Posted by chec

yeah im with nightmarebassx myspace is a Pretty terrible site

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you dont like it, dont go. Its that simple.

I think I just broke this thread.:(

Posted by Ant

I used to hate it too. But amongst friends it's okay. But if you venture too far off then you'll come across the fags that put the videos and **** on their site.

Posted by mis0

I have blog similar to myspace (but not a real myspace, I have reasons) and it has been fun. I just keep it constrained to my friends and family, so it doesn't get to crazy.

It's the people with 15,000 "friends" that irritate me.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm on myspace, and I have a video on my myspace, so two of the people in this thread can blow me!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting chec: hmm, I hate when People capitalize random words when they Don't need to, its stupid, Terrible, Annoying for reasons I cannot explain, and everything Thats bad.

Actually, its a habit I have. I always capitalize the first letter in the word after a comma, Even though you are not supposed to. Its not like it does anything bad anyway, The sentence still makes sense.

Quoting Lord Of Spam: If you dont like it, dont go. Its that simple.

I think I just broke this thread.

I thought this is what the War board was all about. Plus I was bored.

Quoting The Judge: Eh, it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. Sure, you have the depressed losers who are on it 24/7 posting bulletins and writing public blogs about how horrible their lives are. These are called "myspace fags." You just have to ignore them. I personally like it.

Okay, I think I should edit my post to say I hate myspace fags, because I don't have a problem with the people who just put it on there for... Well I don't know.

Quoting Bj Blackowitz: I'm on myspace, and I have a video on my myspace, so two of the people in this thread can blow me!

Well, you go on myspace... And you request to be blowed... Therefor you are a "Myspace fag". :)

Posted by Arwon

You think you're better than the English language? You're too good for my language?

GO HOME.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Arwon: You think you're better than the English language? You're too good for my language?

GO HOME.

Ummm... Huh?

Posted by sniper

Hahaha. My sister is one of these Myspace fags, and to do the world a favor I set our firewall to not allow access to the site.

Posted by brownoystercult

Errors. Every two page loads or so.

And no, my computer does not suck.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting NightmareBassX:
Well, you go on myspace... And you request to be blowed... Therefor you are a "Myspace fag". :)

oh yeah? Well YOUR username ends in an unnecessary X, and you are bad at teh English, so suck it, pillowbiter.

Posted by Moogs

I have a myspace and a video... however i dont get on 24/7 maybe once a week or so... just to check comments messages and stuff... of course i dont have one of those gay videos on there either... I just have Avenged Sevenfold.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

where'd you get that? (the video) The ones I use don't have very many metal music videos (oddly enough, they do have some CoB)

Posted by Crazy K

I like Myspace. A lot of my friends from School are starting to go on there. I usually dont go around and just pick random people to be my friends on there, I did like the first day I tried it. But Now I use it to talk to friends mostly.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: oh yeah? Well YOUR username ends in an unnecessary X, and you are bad at teh English, so suck it, pillowbiter.

Maybe you should stop doing drugs, mutha ****a. This X is like a representation of your life... "UNNECESSARY"! Nah Im just kidding. =)

Posted by Skitzo Control

I have a MySpace site. I tend not to post videos/music on there because I feel if somebody wanted to listen to music while looking at anything on my site, they'd open up their own media player. Also, I keep it updated and often mess around with the CSS coding. It's nice to have a little bit of background in coding so similar to HTML. Everybody on the list is either a personal friend of mine or a member of VGC; I tend to ignore random people.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

omg, skitzo, letz be freins

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I have one, but I rarely go on it. Maybe once a week if that. The only reason I have one to begin with is because my bone-headed cousin who is obsessed with the site insisted I get one. So I did to shut him up. If I wanted a personal site, I'd put my webmaster skills to work and make one from scratch.

So yeah, the site itself is fine. It's the thousands of depressed gothic/emo dorks looking for pity that bug me.

And I do have a song, Dream Theater - Another Day. If you don't like it, pause it.

Posted by Trigger

I don't particularly have a problem with MySpace, I rarely visit the place and when I do, I know how to deal with those who put media in their content. It wouldn't bother me so much that they do, if it weren't for the fact that I am on a dial-up account but at least if they do, I can pause it. What annoys most about embeded media though, is when people place three or four of the files on the one single page - those are the people who really need to be taught a lesson on how to construct a decent page. I won't even get into those who insert files onto their MySpace pages without offering users a way to stop it from playing or downloading.

[quote=Chec]hmm, I hate when People capitalize random words when they Don't need to, its stupid, Terrible, Annoying for reasons I cannot explain, and everything Thats bad.
I dislike when people think writing in the same method as whatever it is they're commenting on 'hating others doing' is actually a smart and 'cool' thing to do.

[quote=The Judge]Sure, you have the depressed losers who are on it 24/7 posting bulletins and writing public blogs about how horrible their lives are. These are called "myspace fags."
Oh, I bet they're all hoping in the very bottom of their hearts that you will forgive them for actually using the services that MySpace intended users to use at their own discretion. Stop labelling people things just because you think that what you do is better than what they do. The only reason you receive those bulletins is becase they are on your friends list; if you're tired of the things they have to say, then remove them from the list and you won't have to hear about them or their bulletins.

[quote=NightmarebassX]Actually, its a habit I have. I always capitalize the first letter in the word after a comma, Even though you are not supposed to. Its not like it does anything bad anyway, The sentence still makes sense.
You recognise that it isn't the right way to do things, yet you continue to do them anyway? It kind of defeats the entire purpose of using commas, apostrophes, periods and captials in the right places, if you asked me.

[quote]Well, you go on myspace... And you request to be blowed... Therefor you are a "Myspace fag".
[quote]Maybe you should stop doing drugs, mutha ****a. This X is like a representation of your life... "UNNECESSARY"!
Quit while you are marginally ahead, my friend.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

he is totally not ahead. I called him a pillowbiter which equates to me winning

Posted by Fate

What's a "pillowbiter?" Is it some kind of MySpace insult or something? :|

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

it's a reference to anal sex. Ya know, how when people are flogged, they bite down on a stick or something?
BITE THE PILLOW BABY, IT'S COMING IN DRY!

Seriously, what are you guys out of gay jokes? I Heard that one when I was like 5

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz]he is totally not ahead.
Very true, but the member is still here nonetheless, despite the pathetic comments they have made. I believe that puts them marginally ahead of where they should be. You and your pillowbiting comments, Bj! :P

Posted by The Judge

Ha, the first post Chec makes is telling NightmareBassX he's a loser and then as soon as I disagree with X he suddenly agrees with his opinion.

And Trigger, Jesus Christ, pull the stick out of your [COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]ss. I wasn't even talking to you. I'll think whatever I d[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mned well want about "myspace fags" who do nothing but act depressed and use that site as their only haven from the big bad real world. Stuff off.

Posted by alquirti's bashes

Me and myself all together have about 11 friends. I consiader it to be a big amount and think dat my axccount is special because TOm is my good friend. My name is BrazilianManSlut if you wanna be my friend.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Trigger: You recognise that it isn't the right way to do things, yet you continue to do them anyway? It kind of defeats the entire purpose of using commas, apostrophes, periods and captials in the right places, if you asked me.

You fail to realize that I said it was a habit. People bite their nails out of habit. Things you do uncontrollabley. Im sorry if you have a problem with it, But in what way does it defeat the purpose? Capitals just show that a new sentence has started, there is also probably other minor things to it that im not willing to discuss at the moment.. Periods show the sentence has ended, But if you go on without periods, then usually... It won't make sense. The fact that I capitalize after a comma doesn't make it so the sentence won't make sense.

Quoting NightmareBassX: Maybe you should stop doing drugs, mutha ****a. This X is like a representation of your life... "UNNECESSARY"! Nah Im just kidding. =)

Quoting Trigger: Quit while you are marginally ahead, my friend.

You also fail to realize that at the end of that (My) sentence, it says "just kidding." If I really said that in seriousness, I'd commit suicide.

Quoting Trigger: Very true, but the member is still here nonetheless, despite the pathetic comments they have made. I believe that puts them marginally ahead of where they should be. You and your pillowbiting comments, Bj! :P

Well I beleive you are talking about me. In what way are they "pathetic comments"?

Besides the feeling that I beleive you are in a way attacking me, I don't have anything wrong with you.

Posted by Drewboy64

I have a myspace. My friends say it sucks, but that's because I don't give a crap about it. And my friends are all retarded.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz]omg, skitzo, letz be freinsk wil u respond 2 my buletins?!

Speaking of which, I haven't read or posted a single bulletin since I've had my account. I'm so proud of myself.:cool:

Posted by G-Sides

Myspace really is for people with nothing better to do, but it's easy to get addicted to it, which is why I hate it. And it gets old quick.

...So go to [url=www.myspace.com/assdrag0n]mine[/url], please. :(

Posted by sabre

I created one and then, uh, neglected it.

Actually, I probably created five and then, uh, neglected them. I have a tendency to do that kind of thing and forget.

Posted by Trigger

[QUOTE=NightmareBassX]You fail to realize that I said it was a habit. People bite their nails out of habit. Things you do uncontrollabley. Im sorry if you have a problem with it, But in what way does it defeat the purpose? Capitals just show that a new sentence has started, there is also probably other minor things to it that im not willing to discuss at the moment.. Periods show the sentence has ended, But if you go on without periods, then usually... It won't make sense. The fact that I capitalize after a comma doesn't make it so the sentence won't make sense.
It defeats the purpose that, if you dared to put a capital after a comma in any English class, you would have that little red pen circling every one of those capitals instantly. It defeats the purpose because, as you said, a capital signifies the start of a new sentence; words that appear after a comma are not part of a new sentence. You call it a habit, I will call it you simply choosing to be lazy; people can break their habits if they want to, all it takes is a bit of effort - you simply choose not to. I'm not going to believe it's a habit very easily too because moments after reading you say it was a habit, I found a post of yours that managed to not use capitals after the commas.

[quote]You also fail to realize that at the end of that (My) sentence, it says "just kidding." If I really said that in seriousness, I'd commit suicide.
You fail to realise that I was pointing out what an absolutely horrible joke it was. If you said that and meant it, I too would want you to commit suicide.

[quote]Well I beleive you are talking about me. In what way are they "pathetic comments"?
I didn't find your posts very funny and most of the posts I have seen don't seem to say much in the way of having a decent point, so in my opinion, I feel that some of your comments are pathetic. A good place to start, when seeking for an example, would be the last two quotes of you in my previous post.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Moogs: i dont have one of those gay videos on there either... I just have Avenged Sevenfold.

So it's gay?

ANYWAYS... I don't mind Myspace as much as I used to it's just people that make lives out of it and actually talk about it constantly at school that pi[SIZE="2"]ss[/SIZE] me off, like the emo kids. IT's also funny to see hillarious pictures of people during Happy Hour. Oh yeah, and I hate it when people keep passing around chain letters in bulletins, which are worthless enough.

Quoting Fate: What's a "pillowbiter?" Is it some kind of MySpace insult or something? :|

It's a guy who takes an as[SIZE="2"]s[/SIZE] pounding and bites a pillow in an attempt to muffle his cries of horrible gay pleasure.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Trigger]You call it a habit, I will call it you simply choosing to be lazy:
I was actually expecting to see you say this. Since it was actually pointed out that I capitalize after a comma, I've been trying to stop myself from doing so. It makes sense at least, because it isn't as hard of a habit to break as biting your nails would be.

Quoting Trigger: You fail to realise that I was pointing out what an absolutely horrible joke it was. If you said that and meant it, I too would want you to commit suicide.

In my opinion, saying "just kidding" doesn't necassarily mean that its going to be funny. I used "just kidding" to symbolize that I had no meant it.

[QUOTE=Trigger]I didn't find your posts very funny and most of the posts I have seen don't seem to say much in the way of having a decent point, so in my opinion, I feel that some of your comments are pathetic. A good place to start, when seeking for an example, would be the last two quotes of you in my previous post.

1. They weren't meant to be funny, so your right on that one.
2. I actually wasn't trying to get a point across. :)
3. Those last 2 quotes were a joke yes, but not in any serious way. I thought it would be a fun idea, so I did that. Im sorry if you think they are "pathetic", but the way I portray the word "pathetic" is completely different.

I suggest we stop this little conflict. There is no point and quoting eachother back and forth about what is flawed with what we said. Agreed?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I love MySpace, because I get the chance to make new friends and just have fun writing what's on my mind and putting it online in the hopes of someone reading it and making them laugh. I also like that I get to meet a lot of people from my school, that I never met before, talk to them and meet up and stuff. And since I'm more on the shy side, I can talk to girls from my school first over MySpace, instead of face to face. :)

EDIT; IGNORE

Posted by Ant

He's commenting upon the site and not the friends of which he has on it. It's a well known fact that their are many emo fags on there. Or is it some obscure fact that only me and him have seen?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Ant: He's commenting upon the site and not the friends of which he has on it. It's a well known fact that their are many emo fags on there. Or is it some obscure fact that only me and him have seen?

I know. But what I'm saying is, you wouldn't be seeing emo bulletins, if you wouldn't add emo friends to your list. For example, I do see a lot of them, but that's because I have a lot of emo friends. I don't really like being emo, but I have no problems with emo people either.

Tough if you don't want to rage against the machines because of them, here's a simple solution; don't add emo people on your friends list. Add nerds, losers, preps or metalheads then. And then you will see "Oh man smashing pumpkin rocks, 'cause they ain't a new band anymore", "I cast a +2 sword on this n00blet...check what happens!" bulletins instead of "I'm cutting myself, plz call cops k" and such.

Though yes, I get the point. But it's not just Myspace. Same goes for Livejournal and Xanga. For some people the internet is for to whine and get attention. Just don't pay attention to them, like the Judge said....so yeah, ignore the post I said earlier. But still, I don't agree with Judge's post, just because of how it was worded; it gave me a really negative vibe.

But here's something I can agree on: MySpace is ruining peoples' lives. Literally. So.... add me! http://www.myspace.com/wickedsushi

Posted by Richaod

MySpace can be decent for band promotion (e.g. DragonForce) and stuff. All the random "omg hi i'm your friend this is a shoutout to all my friends" comments make me feel rather ill, though.

It has slightly fewer "emo fags" than Xanga, less see-above comments than AsiaGroove, and is less likely to have completely random photo albums that no one wants to see than MSN profiles, so meh.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Wicked Sushi]I know. But what I'm saying is, you wouldn't be seeing emo bulletins, if you wouldn't add emo friends to your list. For example, I do see a lot of them, but that's because I have a lot of emo friends. I don't really like being emo, but I have no problems with emo people either.

Tough if you don't want to rage against the machines because of them, here's a simple solution: http://www.myspace.com/wickedsushi[/url]

I'm just saying the annoyance of emo fags annoys me. Just like stupid teens who have sex at 15 or lower make me disgusted with humanity. I know none, but I know their out there and that still does it for me.

Posted by Moogs

I was watching CNN last night, and they were talking about myspace. They said some girl put all her personal information on myspace and some guy found her and raped that met her on myspace. A lot of girls were getting rid of myspace, also simple solution, don't get a myspace or don't put personal info. on it.

Posted by Pit

The Judge is emo. It was on CNN.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Moogs: I was watching CNN last night, and they were talking about myspace. They said some girl put all her personal information on myspace and some guy found her and raped that met her on myspace. A lot of girls were getting rid of myspace, also simple solution, don't get a myspace or don't put personal info. on it.

Thing is, if they use their real name (who doesn't?) and even say they live in State & City, you could probably find them. It's not as difficult as you think, especially if they have phone records or an uncommon name.

And that's pretty standard stuff on Myspace (partly why I don't have one). It's part of the sign-up, I think.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Pit: The Judge is emo. It was on CNN.

They didn't even make me sign a waver. [COLOR="White"]A[/COLOR]ssholes.

Posted by chec

Quoting Richaod: decent ... band promotion ... DragonForce

stop whoring out bands already, specially when they suck. i listened to a song of theirs, i think it was called "my spirit goes on" or something equally gay, and i was like "how much of a fag do you have to be to like this incredibly gay gayness"

Posted by The Punisher

I hate when people whore other people/bands out. Ive found a few decent ones like Witch Taint, and Beaten Back to Pure on their. But the majority are ****.

Posted by Fireball

[quote]Sure, you have the depressed losers who are on it 24/7 posting bulletins and writing public blogs about how horrible their lives are. These are called "myspace fags."
No, they're called Emo.

As for Myspace, well.. [url=www.myspace.com/napster_girl]This person's friends list[/url] is a good example of the maturity level of the typical myspace user. And no, you won't see me using myspace. Sorry to dissapoint, I do try so very hard...

Posted by netman

Quoting Fireball: No, they're called Emo.

As for Myspace, well.. [url=www.myspace.com/napster_girl]This person's friends list[/url] is a good example of the maturity level of the typical myspace user. And no, you won't see me using myspace. Sorry to dissapoint, I do try so very hard...

But I was looking so forward to adding you on myspace! :(

Anyhow, I have a myspace. I'm not giving it out though :cool:

Posted by Fireball

[quote]But I was looking so forward to adding you on myspace!

Anyhow, I have a myspace. I'm not giving it out though
ROFL. The man begins to learn. Egad, Myspace... Watch people flee for cover when the government starts using it for something.

Posted by 007 ninja

my friend said I had to, so she made me one which I barely use. Last time I checked, I have about 20 friend requests pending since a few weeks ago.

Bastards. Talk to me on AIM.

Posted by The Punisher

Quoting Fire Ball: Watch people flee for cover when the government starts using it for something.
Why would they use it for something? What are you talking about?

Posted by Fireball

Don't mind me, i'm just paranoid. Then again, a fairly accurate, large database of people, their interests, and their names and addresses, all in one convenient place...

Posted by 007 ninja

omg 9/11 and the moonlanding was staged!

Posted by NFSMW6

Quoting NightmareBassX: Hmm, I hate myspace. Its stupid, Terrible, Annoying for reasons I cannot explain, and everything thats bad. Is this how you start a war over 1 subject? Im not really sure, So yeah... I hate myspace. What about you guys?

myspace is so awsome like you can with all of your friends from when like when ever you want myspace is so tight

Posted by Trigger

Quoting The Punisher: I hate when people whore other people/bands out. Ive found a few decent ones like Witch Taint, and Beaten Back to Pure on their. But the majority are ****.

Ironic. :cookie:

Posted by MetalVox~55

I use it for my band and to look at guitar forums with it. Other than that, it's just there.

Quoting Pit: The Judge is emo. It was on CNN.

Is he going down tuu da la tuluulalreh?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting MetalVox~55: Is he going down tuu da la tuluulalreh?

A really down too lay, cock it and pull it. As far as I can remember.

In other news, oll MySpace, more oll DragonForce, you all suck.

Posted by Raptor

Myspace, a domain dominated by users who write freely with blissful incognizance of the constraints of marginally decent grammar and appearances of form, exempli gratia:

Quoting NFSMW6: myspace is so awsome like you can with all of your friends from when like when ever you want myspace is so tight

Posted by Fate

You must be that new thing called "the entire internet."

Posted by GameMiestro

I had used MySpace, until I realized that there is easier and more stable sites to post stuff on. Also, MySpace is blocked by Surf Control, and I'm sick of having to get around it every time I go online.

[quote=Raptor]Myspace, a domain dominated by users who write freely with blissful incognizance of the constraints of marginally decent grammar and appearances of form, exempli gratia:

Hey now, at least NFSMW6's sentence had a verb in it.

Posted by Klarth

I gave up on my Myspace about a month and a half ago.

*shrug*

Posted by Wicked Sushi

MySpace was on Dr.Phil yesterday. They talked about how someone's girl is whoring on there.

LOL.

Posted by Klarth

Stop watching TV. It'll rape your mind.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Klarth: Stop watching TV. It'll rape your mind.

Um okay.

Posted by GameMiestro

Wait. You watch Dr. Phil?

Posted by Mack

Myspace.com sucks ***! My computer's too slow for that site. It just takes forever for the pages to load! The people on that site put too much crap on their page!

And when I found out that 90% of the people at my school go to that site, it just wasn't cool to go there anymore. I felt like a herd following the crowd, and I didn't like that.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting GameMiestro: Wait. You watch Dr. Phil?

I just turned on the TV and it was set on that channel. I seen MySpace being mentioned, so I thought I will watch it for lulz.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Mack: And when I found out that 90% of the people at my school go to that site, it just wasn't cool to go there anymore. I felt like a herd following the crowd, and I didn't like that.

Way to stray from the path, man, I feel your angst. You dig? I've been rocking out to Funeral For My Chemical Valentine for the longest time, and man, this underground music stuff is so alternative. Crazy.

Quoting Mack: The people on that site put too much crap on their page!
This is a valid argument.

[quote]And when I found out that 90% of the people at my school go to that site, it just wasn't cool to go there anymore. I felt like a herd following the crowd, and I didn't like that.

This is not.

[quote=Klarthy]Funeral For My Chemical Valentine
Highlurious!

Posted by Fragliche

I don't like mySpace, but I'm not about to rant about how horrible it is. Thousands of people waste their time there, and the rate of Stalkers may very well have increased since the creation of mySpace, but people need a hobby. Even if it is a horrible and useless one. :>

Posted by Raptor

So, earlier, I was watching Judge Judy, a quality courtroom televisionne programme. The litigants were an ex-couple disputing over a guitar the other had sold without his permission. Guess where they claimed to have met? Myspace! See, this site truly is the ticket to fame.

Posted by The Punisher

Personally I’m the biggest sell out you will ever meet. So of course I have a my space ;). I do not like people who claim to not like My Space just because everyone else has it. Don’t dislike something because other people like it, that’s probably the dumbest thing you can do. What are you Gothic?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

[QUOTE=The Punisher]Don

Posted by Random

oh I have a myspace...

[url]www.MYSPACE-SUCKS-***-.com[/url]

Posted by -])arkSide-

I think myspace is alright, some of it... 90% of everthing on it isn't worth anything, but it has some good qualities...

Posted by Raptor

Quoting The Punisher: What are you Gothic?

yes

the system: :grrr: :bowser: :dance:
me = :grrr: :bowser: :dance: :bang:

oll, ironic hot topic poster ftw

Posted by The Judge

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This has to be the funniest bulletin I've read in ages.

[quote=myspace bulletin]Girl: Hi.

Boy: Umm... hi.

Girl: I have to tell you something...

Boy: What?

Girl: I really like you. And I... I think I'm falling in love with you.

Boy: Ok...

Girl: What do you mean "ok"?

Boy: I don't like you like that...

Girl: Why not?

Boy: I can't tell you... maybe another time...

From then on, the girl kept asking the boy "Why not?" whenever she saw him, and he kept answering the same answer of "I'll tell you later." Finally the girl got fed up.

Girl: I'm tired of this! Tell me why you don't like me!

Boy: Do you really wanna know why?

Girl: Yes!

Boy: It's because you're not pretty! What's the point of going out with someone when they're not pretty?!

Girl: But... I...

Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone!

The boy leaves and the girl is sitting there alone, crying her heart out. Then her cell phone rings.

Girl: Hello?

Mom: Sweetheart? I want you to go home, ok? I'll be home from work in a few hours.

Girl: Alright Mom.

Mom: I love you.

Girl: I love you too, Mom.

Mom: Bye Bye.

Girl: Bye

The girl heads home and once she got there, she went in the bathroom and looked at herself in the miror.

Girl: I'm not pretty enough...

She set to work, knwoing fully well what she was going to do. 2 hours later, her Mom came home and heard the bath water running. She went upstairs to find the hallway flooded so she knocked on the door.

Mom: Honey? Are you alright?

She opened the door and was shocked at the sight. The bath was overflowing onto the floor and the water was tinted red. She walked over to see what was inside and screamed. There, her little girl was lying with cuts all over her face and wrists. Her Mom backed away and was going to run to call the police when something caught her eye. On the miror, a piece of paper was taped up.

"Am I Pretty Enough Now?"....

No one deserves to be told that by someone they love. If you find it messed up then repost this (Drowning in shallow water)

If you don't someone in you no will take their life in the same way. A person's appearance doesn't count. What counts is their heart inside of them and their personality. No one wants to be told they're not good enough... Do you?

Wow, I can't believe I laughed so hard at that. AM I PRETTY ENOUGH NOW?! *slash* HOW ABOUT NOW?!

LMAO. *Sigh* The horrors of low self-esteem. Oh my God, I can't stop laughing.

Posted by DBZKid10

myspace kinda does suck.

Posted by Dragner

Well then I guess from what I read on the front page I'm a Myspace Fag I have videos and lot of stuff on my Myspace. but I'm not on 24/7. anyways it has its ups and downs downs being all those post that say whore me and the error screen that pops up all the time. Ups being its a good way to Network like for a band or something.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

I spent about 4 hours working on my myspace last night, including using photoshop to change a yellow Lamborghini into a black Lamborghini.

Results of my work are found at [url]www.myspace.com/hassanchop[/url]

Posted by Klarth

LAMBORGHINI, **** YEAH!

Posted by The Judge

I just noticed a really lame poem by someone on myspace. It was all emo and stuff. Like, really emo.

So I replied "I do not like oninos." I hope they derive something from that.

Quoting Dragner: I'm a Myspace Fag

Totally.

Yeah, networking, okay. But the overall quality of people on the site just drag it down completely.

Posted by Dragner

Thats all just a matter of opinion. I'm not saying its perfect or anything but it is a nice way to meet peopl. If you don't want to add those people like me with all the crap on their page don't its that easy.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I find it funny that 1/2 of the people i've met on myspace are from other ends of the country from me, so there is no way I could ever meet them.

Posted by Dragner

Meeting people doesn't always have to mean face to face hell I have some friends in Canada but I still "met" them on Myspace. Anyways like I said it all just a matter of opinion.

Posted by Raptor

The internet would be a better place if users actually had to polish their web writing skills, learn how to build their own web site from scratch using personal creativity and ingenuity, and have it approved by the W3 prior to public display in order to be granted a public online presence. It wouldn't take much work at all to pass these basic requirements, and just think how many retards (who currently flock to Myspace) it would exclude.

Unfortunately, navigating the information superhighway doesn't require passing any tests of competence for a license.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Raptor: The internet would be a better place if users actually had to polish their web writing skills, learn how to build their own web site from scratch using personal creativity and ingenuity, and have it approved by the W3 prior to public display in order to be granted a public online presence. It wouldn't take much work at all to pass these basic requirements, and just think how many retards (who currently flock to Myspace) it would exclude.

Unfortunately, navigating the information superhighway doesn't require passing any tests of competence for a license.

Don't worry. People are actually starting to catch on. Some idiot at my school lost his job because he posted pictures of himself getting drunk(underage, of course) on a day he called in sick, on myspace.

Posted by mis0

Yeah, people have been busted using evidence found on Myspace around here too. I find it hilarious people a) need to post images of them drinking (to be cool..?) and b) do so in such a revealing, non-anonymous way.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I saw this one picture of this girl I work with drinking and of course it's on her myspace. If she were to ever doublecross me...........

Posted by Fate

I know a lot of people that post themselves drinking. It's no so farfetched for someone to think it's cool, so you guys ought to quit with the false showing of "I don't get why they do that." It's entirely possible, and to them it is cool. And it is common.

I'm not a fan of the drinking pictures, but I guess a lot of people could say the same thing about my little Hori pictures. Whatever. My boat is floating.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I disagree with raptor's take on people being required to learn how to build a website. I'm too busy right now writing my thesis and kicking *** in school and the jobby job to learn html. Additionally, me NOT learning html provides YOU with a job. Companies shell out MONEY to PAY people who KNOW how to do that sort of thing. You're killing your own job market, guy.

RANDOM capitol LETTERS

Posted by Fate

[url=http://www.youtube.com/w/Myspace%20-%20THE%20MOVIE!?v=oJ_dam5DmsM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbulletin%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dbulletin%2Eread%26messageID%3D514198604%26Mytoken%3DCBA41D38%2D1207%2D4FB7%2DC204" Target="_blank"]MySpace movie[/url]

Posted by Klarth

Ahahaha I've not laughed that hard in ages.

Chapter two was definitely the best, but the party was a bit of a non-sequitur.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Fate][URL="http://www.youtube.com/w/Myspace%20-%20THE%20MOVIE%21?v=oJ_dam5DmsM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbulletin%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dbulletin%2Eread%26messageID%3D514198604%26Mytoken%3DCBA41D38%2D1207%2D4FB7%2DC204%22%20Target=%22_blank%22"]MySpace movie[/URL]

It's funny because it's true. :)

Posted by Ant

I lol'd a few times.

Posted by Doggyomega

I think myspace is an excellent addition to chatting and meeting people. Like all things it has pros and cons. So if you don't like it don't go to it.

Posted by Hyper

I don't exactly like the site, but it's a nice method of keeping in touch with people. I use it daily.

Posted by Crono

I talk to my friends back home with it, that's about it. 3 hour time zone difference means phone calls aren't much of an option on weekdays. :\

And yeah, flip out, I left the Sim Battle forum for once.

Posted by r.o.f

myspace ****es me off i can only get to the front page then it freezes and it doesnt evan load half the page(im running netscape 4.7 and windows 95,that could be my problem)its a place where a bunch of teeny bopers have a place to cry to cause no one else gives a crud

Posted by Ant

Sounds like a personal problem.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: its a place where a bunch of teeny bopers have a place to cry to cause no one else gives a crud
Clearly you do if you want to use it so bad.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Ant: Sounds like a personal problem.

lmao

Hey Vamp, do you have a space!?

Quoted post: Hey Vamp, do you have a space!?

NAY!

Too lazy to write about my daily events.

Posted by The Judge

You don't have to write about your daily events. Hell, I rarely do. I use it more as an online answering machine.

EDIT: And just one more site to annoy people on.

Eh, whatever. It would have to interest me to hold my attention for longer than a few days. Which I doubt it will.

Posted by zeroxvero

Might I point out the only the problem with the site with the idiots who posts too personal info on it.

Posted by The Judge

Yes, you may.

Go for it.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting zeroxvero: Might I point out the only the problem with the site with the idiots who posts too personal info on it.

I had to read this about eight times to make sure I understood it properly.

I adore it when members get overly personal and mention things that are probably better left unsaid. It is amusing and can cause even more drama, which is another great aspect of myspace.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Vampiro: NAY!

Too lazy to write about my daily events.

Yeah, rarely do I use mine, and I most certainly don't post a blog everyday. I do like to keep in touch with quite a few people there, though, so I use it for posting comments/dates to get together, for the most part. Anyhow, lemme know if you get one.

Posted by GameMiestro

You all really don't like myspace, do you?

Posted by Aesthetic

I have one. The most amusement I get out of it is changing the background and song, since I usually make a theme of it. Right now, it's Monty Python, with a little bit of Zoidberg.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Aesthetic]Right now, it's Monty Python, with a little bit of Zoidberg.
Zoidberg, Zoidberg, Z-Z-Z-Z-Zoidberg. (Futurama fans who can pick that reference up, anyone?)

Posted by Raptor

hey trigger can i freind u

Posted by Klarth

Quoting GameMiestro: You all really don't like myspace, do you?

Huh? I didn't notice! That's such a novel discovery!

Posted by Fate

Great, now there's a let's-hate-MySpace trend. Whatever. I like what I want.

Posted by Klarth

I'm not hopping on. There's no site devoted specifically to Myspace drama, whereas in the case of LiveJournal...

And plus, hey, I actually use mine more often these days, so whatever. *shrug*

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Trigger: Zoidberg, Zoidberg, Z-Z-Z-Z-Zoidberg. (Futurama fans who can pick that reference up, anyone?)

It's the opening song they mixed up a little bit.

Posted by Klarth

The beatboxing one, right?

Posted by Fate

Quoting Klarth: And plus, hey, I actually use mine more often these days, so whatever. *shrug*

I know. I've seen. <3

Posted by VampchickAkasha

i was just wonderin if someone could tell me what the deal with on-line blogs is.. one minute its myspace and the next its back to zanga.. and then its facebook.. make up your minds lol.. well i was just wondering...:chainsaw:

Posted by Moogs

I never knew myspace was out. I actually have a myspace and I see more and more people joining.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Myspace is the Wal-Mart of blogging sites. I'm not a fan ok it though. I do have one, but I never use it, and only show it to friends/family.

Posted by The Judge

Awesome bump. :bump:

Posted by shep

I was hopeing wiith all these online preds and the abductions and crap that they would close the site down.. I use [url]www.faceparty.com[/url] because it's not giving to much info and I love those bloody brits and you still can glam your profile up.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Quoting shep: bloody brits

Oh... bloody Brits now is it? Sod off then!

Faceparty is awful because it's too restrictive. Myspace is awful because it's not rstrictive enough.

Posted by Zeta

Fuse them into FaceSpace. It will be moderately restrictive, and rhyme.

Posted by keyartist

I like my space. And for the online perves you find. Don't meet them its that easy.

Posted by Raptor

Faceparty is awful because it should be the name of a porn site, not an online community.

I don't think much of myspace or any of its clones or predecessors at all; in fact, I would never use one. They are, for the most part, to put it quite bluntly and in the most simple terms, fucking dumb and little else but promoters of idiocy.

Posted by mis0

Not to mention that it's a very willing way to abuse your own privacy. People have lost jobs, been kicked out of school, and convicted of crimes because of Myspace. Gives one the impression that it may not be such a great idea.

Posted by Xenos

Though I don't use real blogs, on the terms of technical shiz, I'd rather use Blogger or LiveJournal. If someone wanted to IM me, they can do so on AIM or Gmail, if someone wanted to hear/host my/their music, they can find another site. Sure it's easy to have everything all ready and set up for you, but I'd rather not for reasons already mentioned.

Posted by blood_will_shatter

i hate myspace too!!!!!!!

Posted by Destructoid

Myspace pretty much failed me. Before I got into blogging I tried to start a a gamer's club on it and it's a mess - very hard to start a community, or anything useful on Myspace. The bulletins are so overrun by those viral spam trains or weirdness, it reminds me of the old days on News servers where it was extremely hard to have anything meaningful going on after a certain critical mass. I have a 400+ member myspace thing and I think it's only value is raising awareness of other people. Forums are waaaaaaaaay better. That's why I love this site. For what it's worth: [url]www.myspace.com/destructoid[/url]

Posted by Death Jr.

I didn't even think myspace was worth the effort.

Posted by Linko_16

In my opinion, Myspace is too much about being social... too much emphasis on the pictures, the videos, the friends and relationships, et cetera. It's like the only reason you use it is to get attention. I use LiveJournal instead; all I want is to write a diary entry now and again, one that maybe some of my close friends can see if they want to.

Posted by The Judge

:bump:

Posted by Fate

Quoting Linko_16: It's like the only reason you use it is to get attention.

That's pretty much why I use it. I've made some pretty neat friends because of it, though.

Posted by Speedfreak

Myspace...

...is a website most members of VGC should use instead of VGC.

Posted by Domino

I never got into the whole myspace nonsense.

I don't plan to either. Not because of pedophiles and what not, I just think it sucks.

I recently became aware of the power of MySpace. One of my friends linked our comic from his page on GG Allin.

We soared on our comic rankings. From like 200 to 31. In about five minutes. I kinda see the point now. :p

And Linko, I forgot you had a livejournal! I used to love reading that thing. Link me.

Posted by Dexter

It's excellent for having quick access to music and connections with friends and family. The other day I stumbled across Sabredog's band and was able to become acquainted with them. Thank you, Tom. :)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Fate: That's pretty much why I use it. I've made some pretty neat friends because of it, though.

Yeah, but with half the crap I say about myself in my livejournal, extra attention is the last thing I want it to have.

EDIT - Lawlz, can you tell I was just posting in it? I used html instead of vbcode.

Posted by Pvt.Sarnate

I too got a myspace, I mostly use it to keep in touch or make new friends in my area. I actually became a close friend to a girl i met on myspace. We are going to partys together alot now too. ;)

Posted by ~Snake~

i did have a myspace but i destroyed it hahahaha

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

http://www.myspace.com/velvetnightmare

Didn't see that coming. Like my layout? Took me a fucking week to make, sigh.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting ~Snake~: i did have a myspace but i destroyed it hahahaha

I love destroying things, man. I snapped my uncle's lame Rolling Stones CDs yesterday and replaced them all with burned copies of Slipkorn of a Down's Die Die Die I got on KaZaAaA. That'll teach him, ho ho!

Posted by AngelTY

h ttp://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=70101799 move the h back

Posted by ipodman

hey tyler

Posted by Ant

"major pain is my nick name my best friends name is jake and joe"

O RLY?

Posted by Raptor

I'm in the idea-generating process of making my own space under my own domain where I can much more effectively and freely express myself than I could on some uniformly zoned cyber plot. Myspace is the Nebraska of the internet.

Posted by ~Snake~

Quoting Klarth: I love destroying things, man. I snapped my uncle's lame Rolling Stones CDs yesterday and replaced them all with burned copies of Slipkorn of a Down's Die Die Die I got on KaZaAaA. That'll teach him, ho ho!

yes i love destroying things it makes me feel better

Posted by Ant

-scream-

This episode of a stupid noob was brought to you by scream-o-vision!

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Klarth: I love destroying things, man. I snapped my uncle's lame Rolling Stones CDs yesterday and replaced them all with burned copies of Slipkorn of a Down's Die Die Die I got on KaZaAaA. That'll teach him, ho ho!

scarchasm is the lowest form of wIt klerth. no wait its the protest of ppl who r weak!!!