Mario and Luigi : PiT and Superstar saga

Posted by NightmareBassX

Does anyone think I should buy Superstar saga along with PiT? I'd like to know a bit of the story, and I saw a friend playing superstar saga and it looks like alot of fun. Has pretty good graphics for a GBA game too. If only I could find out the pricetag on it, or where I could buy it. You think $20 is enough for it? I beleive I've seen it at gamestop, So I guess I'll get it there.

Posted by Cronoan

Superstar saga was really good. I'd say that apart from online buying, Gamestop is about the only place you'll find it now, but it's worth it. And $20 should be enough for a used copy of it, but don't hold me to that. Also, PiT looks even better, I'm getting it for Christmas. So there you have it. If you liked Paper Mario you should like Mario & Luigi.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Well yeah, it looks good. But I checked gamestops site and they don't have it. They will probably have it there though, Just not in the site "database", Because im sure i've seen it there before. Its either use my money on that, or Sonic Rush. Hard competition eh? I could just wait for my birthday and get Sonic rush... Uhg, im stressing over nothing.

Posted by Linko_16

I doubt that, plot-wise, Partners in Time will have any relevence to Superstar Saga, but I'd still advise you to buy it. It's definately an excellent chapter in the ongoing progress of Mario RPG's and their mix of action and RPG elements.

Posted by Zeta

It doesn't get any better than 1337-speaking Hammer Bros! XD

Posted by Bebop

^^ Best thing to appear in a game ever.

I recommend getting them both. Superstar was great to play but playing PIT before it won't matter because the stories are not linked.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: It doesn't get any better than 1337-speaking Hammer Bros! XD

Holy ****, Does that really happen? I will die laughing... If it does... Oh man, I think im tearing.

Posted by Linko_16

Un-@#$%ing-believable. That's so awesome.

Well, they know who their players are.

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, that happens pretty early in the game. After you beat them they're like "...Yeah, who really talks like that?"
I like PiT alot. Good game. Yes.