What console is it?!

Posted by Nintendo Girl

I have this 12000 in 1 arcade gaming thing and there's things like super mario, paper boy, arkanoid, gladius and so on... I'm just wondering if they're NES games or they're just plain arcade... or both

Posted by Crazy K

Is it on your computer? is it a computer emulator? is it by any chane called Console Classix?

Posted by Moogs

Both, I bet.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Some will probably be old arcade games, others will probably be console games.

Posted by ZEN

Is this supposed to be an actual console with all the games on it, or is it a cartridge or CD?

12,000 is a lot of games. More than what any single game system ever had.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Are you talking about this?

If you are talking about this "item", it has 100+ games on it...built right into the controller. I received it as a gift last year. It's fairly inexpensive...but fun. All the games are oldschool...(Mario, Tekken, Paper Boy, Donkey Kong, Contra) this list goes on and on.

It is not an official console or anything. It's similar to those pacman controllers with a couple games on them, except this one has 100+ games.

Posted by Nintendo Girl

Yep! It's that! it says 12000 but half of them are repeats...

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Nintendo Girl: Yep! It's that! it says 12000 but half of them are repeats...

Word.

:D

Posted by Proto Man

Heh, yeah and the guys who made that were shut down, BECAUSE THEY WERE ILLEGAL! Oh well, IMO nothing beats an original anyway.

Posted by Crazy K

My Nephew Has one of thoes. One time I was down we were trying to hook it up, but there was no connections in the back of their T.v or VCR.