Unspeakable Horrors of Animal Crossing

Posted by eternalchaos

I've encountered many things in Animal Crossing that are scary.(even more so then that gingivates special i saw) One of the scariest was when i saw K.K.(holy $#%&!) But that's another story. Im here to tell you about the Halloween Massacre.
One faithful Halloween night, I ventured ouside without candy.(Oh my gosh!) I was doing well when I was spotted by a pumpkin wearing freak. I ran for my life! Suddenly I noticed i was being surrouned. I was forced to a spot with a stump in the gound. All was lost! But then I looked down and saw my salvation! MY AXE!!! I picked it up and fought valiantly. It was hack-and-slash madness! Severed limbs fell and blood splatterd. I ran through and opening in the crowd. I ran and ran! I saw my house. The creatures were gaining! I hurled my axe at the crowd. Off came a head! I got to my door, ran inside and bolted it. But that was when i truly learned what horror was. I turned to look into my room, and there IT was!
MY INLAWS! I slashed at the door, broke it down, and ran outside, glad to face the flesh eating horde! AARGGGHH!!!

-a slightly exagerated story, slightly
[IMG]http://www.animalcrossing.citywebz.com/images/stories/golden_axe.jpg[/IMG]

Please post your own frightful stories.

Posted by Dark Link

Want a Horror Story!?

1. Get the DUMMY Item
2. Your Game Corrupts
3. The DUMMY item laughs at you and deletes your memory card!
4. True Story, but it was on a copy Memory Card ^^ with a new AC game of course

Posted by Mr.Perfect

Two Words...

Mister Resetti

Posted by The Punisher

Eh... my own frightful stories come nothing close to the behemoth yours is.

Posted by D.J Cat

Myslef and a friend who has his own town are fairly sure that there is a Rhino that lives in his town who is a murderer!

We have many points of evidence.
I will say them if anyone want sto know.

In fact I will just post them anyway.

1. There was a Rhino of exactly the same name in my village, who still live s there. The evil one obviosly decided to copy the patterns of the non evil one, perhaps he was an intended victim.

2. He is trying to build a reputation for being forgetfull. Clearly to avoid the blame.

3. Once he came outside the second he heard the nois eof a shovel hitting a tree.

4. He dumps the shoes of his victims in the river. They have been caught by various fisherman.

And a heap of other stuff as well.

Posted by Bebop

I hadnt been on in over a month and altered the clock to venture back in time and claim all the songs I had missed! OOOooooooOOOOOooo

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Jojo who moved to a small strange town called Animalia. Everything was going great for him, he had fully expanded his house and was saving up to get a statue. One day he decided to take a shortcut to his financial goal by takeing a few fruits from his friends town. With almost 200,000 bells in hand, he took the train to Jerbang, to meet up with his old friend Brad and perhaps grab a few apples. When he go there he began loading up on apples. He had almost 10,000 bells worth of apples, along with his golden shovel and 200,000 bells. His heart dropped when he heard thunder in the distance. He knew lighting would be fatal to him, so he ran for the train, but he was too late. Lightinig struck and the land of Jerbang was covered in darkness. The next thing Jojo knew he was on the train to Animalia. Everything seemed fine, except, all of his items were gone. He was mugged! This was awful, he had saved for so long, and worked very hard to get what he had, but this was not the worst of what happened to Jojo. For when her exited the train the train station attendent shrieked. For the darkness that had taken his everything, had also bore out his eyeballs, leaving two giant empty holes behind.

Moral of the story: Don't travel to other towns duriing a storm, you might lose your eyes to the monsters of the darkness.

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

Quoting Mr.Perfect: Two Words...

Mister Resetti

Welcome to my world.......

Posted by ilovesasukeuchiha

Night (Or day) of the living Ressetti! One day,a girl by the name of Ashley leaves her house in the morning sunlight...when up pops...Mr Ressetti! "you`ve reset your last GameCube!"he yells.Ashley runs for it,but Ressetti has tunnels all over the town,"Help me!!"She cries.She falls,and Ressetti pops up and laughs..."Game over" He says and plunges his pick axe in to the frightened girls throght...The screen goes red....The End...Or IS it...

Posted by poisonblood

Has anyone continuously reset thier game to see exactly what ressetti
does. It is pretty funny. I have reset my game about 20 times just to **** him off. He has to go to anger manegment and his brother will visit you asking you to please stop reseting.

Posted by Colonel

I walked outside, and shot eternalchaos with a rifle. BOO!

Posted by MrQuicksilver

Ressetti, but gameshark can kill him, lol.