Kirby and the Crystal Shards... Best game ever? I think so!

Posted by Phoenix Spell

That game was the best game ever made. EVER. The mixing abilitys was amazing. It's rare to find now though...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The game was fun.

But it doesn't even make my top twenty.

Posted by Arczu

This game was fun in its own right, but it isn't really as fun as I thought it would be. It had some music that was good, but in general, it seemed lacking.

The idea of Kirby combining abilites was nice (lightsabre, anyone?). It's a game I woldn't mind going through again and getting 100%.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

It was alright, not a "stop the pressess" good, but a "hey, that was fun" kinda good.

Posted by Colonel

Good Game.

Posted by Xero

It was a good game, but there are other I prefered to this one. SSB for example ;)

Posted by Sean Fury

It was probably the only Kirby game that I ever had real fun with. My cousin and I spent tons of time playing around with it back in the day.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I played again recently. It's still fun, but like Vampiro sais, it doesn't make my top 20. The game gets long at the 4th world because you just walk around and basically shoot/slash/molest anything that's not...you. Only the bosses are still fun. Those 3 diamonds in the 2nd world were the best. [/COLOR]