Animal Crossing: Have You Cheated?

Posted by eternalchaos

Well? Have You?

Posted by lanzer

i cheated for research mostly on sonic, megaman and metroid games but otherwise nah i don't. animal crossing is a game i especially don't cheat on i figured why cheat on it?

Posted by eternalchaos

Shame on you! I never cheat. EVER! Cheating is for people who have no skill. But usually i just don't have the codes...

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting eternalchaos: Shame on you! I never cheat. EVER! Cheating is for people who have no skill. But usually i just don't have the codes...

ok so by your reasoning...if you cheat EVEN AFTER BEATING THE GAME! You still have no skill, even after you beat the game?
Your sentence makes no sense at all then ^^

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting eternalchaos: Shame on you! I never cheat. EVER! Cheating is for people who have no skill. But usually i just don't have the codes...

You do realize that Grand theft auto games aren't fun without cheats, right? Flying car = Fun - City Riots = Fun - Multiple weapons of mass destruction = Fun - Hot coffee mod = Err... Not so fun.

Posted by eternalchaos

Your right. Cars are always more fun flying.:D
[IMG]http://www.sgi.com/products/remarketed/onyx2/partners/images/depinxi3.jpg[/IMG]

I admit, cheats ARE ok for a game like Grand Theft Auto,(although riot mode scares me) but, I was talking about Animal Crossing cheats. Although having flying cars in Animal Crossing would be sweet!:-D

Posted by Golden Archer

Yeah I've cheated..and I still own..at...stuff >>; anyways Im gonna go say hi to Mr.Resseti for the 49th time, then time warp to midnight! :D!

Also, If there was ever a cheat for AC, I wish it was like summoning any of the characters to your town..like Aura.

Posted by NightmareBassX

I remember when I almost cried when my 2 favored neighbors left my town... Man they were so cool. One of them was olivia the Cat. She was a *****, But man I totally know she digged me! I coulda hit that. (The last 2 sentences are a joke, If I talked like that, I'd commit suicide)

Posted by Zeta

Yep, I use Universal Codes and time warp all the time. Well, I used to. The only reason I play Animal Crossing anymore is so I can play Excitebike.

Posted by TheskyIsUp

never....

Posted by Evan

umm i didnt wanna cheat but i did to see if it really worked and it did
now im rolling in the bells

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I did cheat. I was sick of waiting because it was taking way too long to pay off Nook. So I moved the clock forward to get the apples (worth 500 in my town) to grow, and then sold them to Nook.

I then stumbled across the "Say Code" option in Nook's shop, and found out about Turnips.

The rest is cheating history.

Posted by GameMiestro

Never! (Never?) Hardly ever...

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've fooled around with the clock once or twice, but other then that, not much cheating was done. Not to mention I hardly play the game anymore, or even terribly much when I was playing it.

Posted by D.J Cat

I haven't cheated yet in Animal Crossing, and I highly doubt I ever will.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Angelwing]I've fooled around with the clock once or twice

Stone the sinner!

Posted by Podoboo

I cheated on Animal Crossing once. I didn't adjust the clock, I wanted it to always be the right time. I duplicated my money using two GBA's and the island. I made a couple million Bells, and was able to pay off my debt.

But I didn't cheat because AC was to hard, I just got tired of fishing for hours everyday, just to make some dents in my debt to Nook. I wanted a finished house.

BUT! I completely regret cheating. And if I see anyone thinking about it, I always tell them not too. After you pay off your debt, and still have well over a million bells, the game isn't nearly as fun. And you don't feel like you earned your nice big house, because you didn't really earn it.

Because of this I refuse to cheat in AC Wild World, if I found any cheats for it.

But not cheating is a perfect example for AC. It really is much funner to cheat in a game like GTA, like said above. I wouldn't play GTA if I couldn't make any cars appear.

But other than that time with AC, I don't really cheat in games, unless I have already beaten it. Whats the point in playing a game and finishing it if you cheat and make it very simple.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I have never felt the need to cheat in animal crossing. :D

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote]Of the bells, bells, bells, bells-
Bells, bells, bells-
To the moaning and the groaning of the bells.

:D

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

cheatin is bad.those who cant play without cheats,should be wiped from the face of the earth...

Posted by muffla

i like cheating but i usally have two files one for cheating and one for not

flying cars rocks

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I cheat on Animal Crossing all the time. Then, when my little siblings ask how I become so rich, have so much good items, and have such a big house, I don't tell them.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Of course not...my eleven copies of The Legend of Zelda are completely Legit >_>

Posted by Colonel

Cheatings for Dingos

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I cheated in the first city I made by moving the clock forward to make my veritable orchard of foreign fruit grow more quickly.

Then in my second city, I noticed that you could tell codes to Tom Nook. On the internet I found one such code that yielded 100 turnips. So I'd adjust the clock until I found a day where he was paying at least 700 bells per turnip, then do the code about 5 or 6 times that day, making well over what I needed to get my pretty gold statue.

However, I don't cheat anymore. It was fun to cheat and see what the game had to offer, but now, I'm just doing it legit to see if I can actually earn it. And it requires a lot of patience!

Posted by WackoHater2

I havent yet. I am really trying not to.

Posted by victimofadown

i use cheats alot. but i don't choose the cheats that opens up all levels or unlimited lives, ammo, etc... i find the cheats that are going to amuse me, like making basket ball players head smaller or making the boobs of the girls in DOA 2x bigger and bouncy-er. those cheats are the best.

Posted by WackoHater2

I think this is just supposed to be for cheating on Animal Crossing.

Posted by victimofadown

Quoting Panic: I think this is just supposed to be for cheating on Animal Crossing.

oh, never mind then :)

Posted by WackoHater2

I have a blue balloon now.. only because my sister cheated to get it then sent it to me. I sold it to Nook. Its still in my catalog though.