piercings

Posted by chec

[IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4779/sunp0071ax.jpg[/IMG]

i was bored and decided to add a few more piercings to myear.
what do you think, should i add more or would it be too much?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

It's fine, I think, as it is. Instead of doing more holes, find intresting new ways of presenting the ones you have already. Like linking the holes with various pieces of jewelry.

On another note, I'm curious what you could equate a normal lobe piercing to; I'm getting one of mine done on Saturday and kind of would like to know more or less what to expect. I'll having it done with one of the gun-style devices. Got any advice or anything?

Posted by Ant

You have a fat face...which makes me recall the thing where you were bashing people for eating fast food breakfast.

In any cace, that's enough.

Posted by Klarth

How could you do that to your beautiful body? I think it's an affront to all that is decent to ruin a (ugh) human body in that sort of manner. We're like this for a reason, and it's not so you can get skulls or hearts or hammers painted on your skin, nor is it so you can drive bits of metal to dangle from loops of your skin.

People sicken me. God, I wish I was a dog.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hey Klarth, you wear clothes, don't you? Why? How could you do that to your beautiful body? We're like this for a reason, and not so you can throw animal skins all over them. Why do you drink/smoke? We are natural creatures, and such things are wrong! So, unless you eat nuts and berries, and drink water and well, water, I advice you stfu.
I have my lip pierced. I don't like overdoing anything (tatooes or piercings), but hell, if that's your thing, more power to you. As for you, chec, I don't like the small thing in the middle. I think 3 rings would look cooler, or get another piercing at the top of your ear and have a bar or something. But hey, that's just my opinion. I think it looks cool as is, but if you WERE to get more, do my suggestion :)

Posted by Ant

I think Klarth was being sarcastic. Or I hope he was at least.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

in my defense, I was coming off of a good drunk, but. . . yeah, I guess he was. . . ****it

Posted by chec

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: It's fine, I think, as it is. Instead of doing more holes, find intresting new ways of presenting the ones you have already. Like linking the holes with various pieces of jewelry.

On another note, I'm curious what you could equate a normal lobe piercing to; I'm getting one of mine done on Saturday and kind of would like to know more or less what to expect. I'll having it done with one of the gun-style devices. Got any advice or anything?

the procedure is quick, the pain isn't too much unless you are a huge wuss and goes away quickly. at least for the lobe
thanks for the suggestions bj, i'll keep them in mind. i am content in holding off on getting anymore for awhile.

Posted by The Judge

Hahaha what a fag only women wearing ear rings.

No just joking they look fine. No more though.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I used to have my eyebrow pierced. More power to ya. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/metalvox/thumbsup.gif[/IMG]

Quoting chec: the procedure is quick, the pain isn't too much unless you are a huge wuss.

Unfortunately, I am :rolleyes:

Posted by Altinure

i think it looks nasty.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Unfortunately, I am :rolleyes:

You probably wont' even feel it. Perhaps for a split second, but no more.

I used to have my ears pierced, but then my old work made me take them out all of the time (bastards) so that the holes closed up. I was too lazy to keep putting them on after work only to wear them for a few hours before bedtime. Maybe I'll get them re-done, because now I can wear earrings!

And I think the amount that you have now, chec, is fine. I personally wouldn't get anymore, either, as others have stated.

Posted by The Judge

The real manly way to go is to get a tattoo.

Then you'll be a man!

Like me!

Hi Ant.

Posted by Speedfreak

Piercing is pretty gay. Looks fugly too.

Posted by Iris

4 too many piercings to be attractive.

Posted by Noir

I dont think so. I have six (three on each ear). I am dont want to get any more any time soon, because I am (relatively) conservative. I just got them because my father hates them and thinks it makes me look punkish :)
Dont get any more, you look fine that way.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Shadow Elf]I dont think so. I have six (three on each ear). I am dont want to get any more any time soon, because I am (relatively) conservative. I just got them because my father hates them and thinks it makes me look punkish :)
Dont get any more, you look fine that way.

Those have to be the two stupidest reasons to stab yourself with sharp peices of metal I've ever heard.

Posted by Azusa

Two piercings would have been enough.

Quoting The Judge: The real manly way to go is to get a tattoo.

Then you'll be a man!

Like me!

Hi Ant.

No, the real manly way is to to pierce your lip. Twice. In one day.

Good game.

Posted by chec

Quoting The Judge: The real manly way to go is to get a tattoo.

Then you'll be a man!

Like me!

Hi Ant.

you have no fashion sense to warrant any business in the closet, you may as well break free before you suffocate. skip back to your steel plant and go stare at some more hard bulging loads, i know you will make some very tender and durable friendships otuside of your usual posse of fairies

thanks to those who post useful advice and not dumb comics, thanks a million. i sitll like wings, even if he is an *******

Posted by MetalVox~55

I'm probably gonna get my ears pierced here in the future. :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Piercings are for fags.

Posted by Aesthetic

To each their own. I have my ears pierced and recently had my belly button pierced. I never wear earrings anymore (it was a birthday present when I was turning eleven), but I'll get a decent variety of rings/dangly ones for my belly button in May (when I can change it - had it pierced the day after my last birthday). I love it, can hide it for work and it barely hurt. As long as you get it done for the right reasons, you shouldn't be bothered by others' criticism.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: Piercings are for fags.

You have 23.

On your face.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That was were the funny was hidden

Posted by chec

Quoting Aesthetic: To each their own. I have my ears pierced and recently had my belly button pierced. I never wear earrings anymore (it was a birthday present when I was turning eleven), but I'll get a decent variety of rings/dangly ones for my belly button in May (when I can change it - had it pierced the day after my last birthday). I love it, can hide it for work and it barely hurt. As long as you get it done for the right reasons, you shouldn't be bothered by others' criticism.

i do it because i am hardcore. i really get off on pain, it validates my dark existence
no seriously i just like the way it looks

good deciision with the belly button though, that's hot.

Lobe piercing?

I've been poked by someone on the shoulder with my finger and felt less pain. Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Posted by chec

luckily for you, msot of my piercings aren't visible in that pic. i hope you weren't worrying too much though, wuss
:-D

Show the rest then

Posted by chec

the rest are older and i already got enough opinions on them, which was the point of this thread

Posted by The Judge

Quoting chec: you have no fashion sense to warrant any business in the closet, you may as well break free before you suffocate. skip back to your steel plant and go stare at some more hard bulging loads, i know you will make some very tender and durable friendships otuside of your usual posse of fairies

thanks to those who post useful advice and not dumb comics, thanks a million. i sitll like wings, even if he is an *******

A joke directed at Ant in hopes he'd find it funny and Chec gets upset. God I rock.

Quoting The Judge: A joke directed at Ant in hopes he'd find it funny and Chec gets upset. God I rock.

omg win

Posted by Lord of Spam

I hope you dont ever plan on getting in a fight. All someone would have to do is rip them out and you'd be down.

Also, people have voices for a reason. How dare you use some terrible artificial means of communicating when nature has already supplied you with a perfectly reasonable means?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: Also, people have voices for a reason. How dare you use some terrible artificial means of communicating when nature has already supplied you with a perfectly reasonable means?

...The Internet?

Quoting chec: thanks to those who post useful advice and not dumb comics, thanks a million.

I'm sorry, did I not make it clear?

I ASSOCIATE ANY PIERCINGS WITH BEING RAMPANTLY HOMOSEXUAL

Thanks, bye.

Posted by Ch

You have strange hair. And Dear Lord please tell me you don't live in Boston.

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by mis0

Quoting chec: [IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4779/sunp0071ax.jpg[/IMG]

YOU HAVE A FAT FACE.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, but he makes up for it by being cool. :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think you mean XxXHaRdCoReXxX.

Posted by ExoXile

I think he looks like Gimli.
OMFG!

Help from LoS's sig. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Kekeke:cool:

Quoting Lord of Spam: I think you mean XxXHaRdCoReXxX.

Lol, straight edgers.