bazariah's max out score nes challenge

Posted by bazariah

ok as many of you are aware i maxed out the score on contra a few months using one credit and looping the game around ten times...

after i did this it was noted that i should try and max out life force, i havent had the time to try this yet, but im gonna spend the entire coming sunday on the attempt

once i finish this max out challenge, i need a new one... this is where you lovely people come in,.. i want you to choose my next game to rinse

i need you to choose five games with point gaining and a high score, can be any five games, the titles which get mentioned the most shall be inserted into a poll... the winner of the poll shall be the game i destroy :D

so choose five games (not contra or life force) and after two weeks the titles will be polled and the winning games points shall be maxed by me :D

Posted by Tyler Durden

Donkey Kong
TMNT: The Manhatten Project
Super Mario 3
P.O.W.
Low G Man

Posted by ZEN

Some good games to try to MAX the score on are...

Joust
BattleToads
Castlevania
Donkey Kong Jr.
Star Force (no wait... that's too mean)

Posted by NES Queen

Dr. Mario

not because i want you to max out teh score, but because i'm still waiting for you to get off your lazy english hiney and attempt to play against me emulator style. stop being afraid, losing to a girl isnt so bad :)

Posted by Proto Man

Tetris