drawn together

Posted by El Gigante

that is the nasties fuking show i have ever seen in my life! but it fills this sick sence of humor i have...and im in love with zander ( how ever the hell you spell his name ) he's the spoof of link (from zelda) and wooldor spoof of spongebob squarepants

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lame show

Posted by Moogs

I agree with Vampiro. When it first came out I thought it would be funny. I watched the first episode, and it was decent. Then the second one just sucked along with the 3rd and 4th, so I just stop watching and haven't watched it since.

Posted by Trigger

I saw the episode where the Princess had an octopussy or something along those lines. I thought that it was slightly amusing, I mean, I wasn't offended nor disgusted but it was exactly hilarious, either. It seems as though it's trying to be too much Big Brother mixed in with South Park and Happy Tree Friends. The latter two being excellent shows themselves. Drawn Together just doesn't cut it for me; I'll watch it if it happens to be on and my television is already on the channel, but otherwise I won't make an effort to see it.

Posted by Ant

I LIKED IT!

Posted by Iris

It's pretty much a copy off of South Park, only more offensive material, and less humor. Lame show.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Absolutley terrible show. I'm depressed to know that I have a relative in the cast.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Absolutley terrible show. I'm depressed to know that I have a relative in the cast.

I LOL'd on that one.

Posted by ko dude

wow man alot of ppl hate the show but i think it funny some times but i dont no how the hell its like happy tree friends

Posted by Crazy K

I watched the show a couple a times, but I dont really find it that funny. I believe I watched a couple of episodes. I dont find it as a rip off of southpark, But I still think South Park is better.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting ko dude: wow man alot of ppl hate the show but i think it funny some times but i dont no how the hell its like happy tree friends

It's not.

Posted by Fate

I don't think Happy Tree Friends is funny in the least bit. :/

My boyfriend got the first season on DVD, which includes all the deleted scenes and stuff. I find it very funny. Also, Link is gay. And I don't think that just because it's shown on the same network as South Park that it's a a ripoff of any sort. I don't see where you guys are getting that.

Posted by The Punisher

Happy Tree Freinds is creative, but not my kind of show. When i want to watch animals get destroyed, ill watch Cannibal Holocaust or something along those lines.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

This discussion belongs [url=http://vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151]Here[/url].

Anyway, I thought it was an okay show. I didn't catch the new season, but the first wasn't bad. There are many shows I'd rather watch instead, but there are even more that I'd turn to drawn together.

Posted by Crazy K

I did watch it a few times, and the times I have seen the show, I did like it somewhat. It is funny in a lot of ways. I dont see the show really lasting to long, but who knows for sure.

Posted by Trigger

We heard you the first time.

Posted by The Punisher

Its lasted a lot longer than some shows. Since I moved out of my Aunts house, I dont have cable any more, and I was wondering is Stella still on. Im just dumb enough to find that show amusing.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

i wonder why its on still to its lame..happy tree friends is cool.. i think that they should bring back invader zim just like they have south park on upn and comedy central and beavis and but head on mtv and comedy central

Posted by The Punisher

Invader Zim is the dumbest show ever. The only reason it has a cult following is because Gir has a pig. Everyone knows pigs are cool.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

thats your stupid opion.

Posted by Trigger

That's right, Godofwar, that's his stupid "opion." :rolleyes:

If you're going to call his opinion stupid, then at least go to the lengths of knowing how to spell the word properly and have a justified reason for saying his opinion is stupid. You may as well have called him a smelly-poo-poo butt face and then run away - that's how effective your post was.

[quote=The Punisher]Invader Zim is the dumbest show ever. The only reason it has a cult following is because Gir has a pig. Everyone knows pigs are cool.
Of course, because everyone who watches Invader Zim has the exact same reason for liking it, right? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you dislike all modern cartoons that aren't following the same path as The Simpsons, who have well and truly gone stale. Am I right?

Posted by The Punisher

You sir are correct.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

...I liked Drawn Together. But only because of Xandir's line 'you could totally cut the tension with, like, a +6 sword!'. After that I was hooked.

Posted by The Punisher

=)! These nerd jokes are getting old, before when they were used for actual insults it was better, now people are using it like its mainstream. That’s bugging me, I think I’m going to go listen to a black metal album, and then write a note saying how the mainstream is infecting the society and that’s why I killed my self.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Wings: ...I liked Drawn Together. But only because of Xandir's line 'you could totally cut the tension with, like, a +6 sword!'. After that I was hooked.

omg, that was the same thing that had me loving it. That and the fact that he's like a gay version of Link. That flute/tornado thing was classic.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Never heard of it, and probably will never bother watching it.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Fate: omg, that was the same thing that had me loving it. That and the fact that he's like a gay version of Link. That flute/tornado thing was classic.

And by "Gay Version" you mean "Real Version." One of the reasons I love the show is because they nailed the way I see Link. The Great Green Gay Hero of Hyrule!

A GIANT THROBBING COCK TEMPLE

Posted by icanseeu

Quoting Wings: ...I liked Drawn Together. But only because of Xandir's line 'you could totally cut the tension with, like, a +6 sword!'. After that I was hooked.

Heh i loved that quote too, I always wondered who Xandir was suppose to be based off of, i guess its Link...

Posted by junior senior

Fatty-Fatty 2x4 can't fit through the kitchen door

haha I love that show, I watched the Season 2 Marathon

Posted by Trigger

[QUOTE=The Punisher]I think I

Mainstream is part of a society as a whole. If mainstream was society, then no-one would complain.

Mainstream is part of a society as a whole. If mainstream was society, then no-one would complain.

Posted by DBZKid10

Sucked