the FMA movie?

Posted by El Gigante

i really cant wait for this movie to come out in the us....i think its already out in japan. its not gonna be until the winter of 2006 when it arrives and the series would be over on adult swim by then.... im doomed! unless..... i perorder it! *sigh* please dont confuse me with one of those crazy anime fan girls, i just want to see the movie really bad!

Posted by Yonaka

They're making a movie?! Oh my gosh! *Jumps up and down in delight* I'm watching the show tonight, it's my favorite show. I love it, and they're making a movie! This is so totally awesome! Yay!

Posted by Ryo Akiyama

Wait... is the movie Anime, CGI, or real people?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Needs more Anime board.

Posted by Iris

Not really, Vamp, but okay. :)

Quoted post: Not really, Vamp, but okay.

Isn't FMA an anime? I figured anything anime goes in the anime board.

Posted by Ant

I'm not going to watch it until I finish off the series.

But what I do know is that it takes place in our world. Around the 1920/30's of Germany. Hittler is in it. Automatic win.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Vampiro]Isn't FMA an anime? I figured anything anime goes in the anime board.
If the Gameboy Advance were being remade, would it belong in Gameboy or Future Systems?

Quoted post: If the Gameboy Advance were being remade, would it belong in Gameboy or Future Systems?

Gameboy.

Just like the new DS is being discussed in DS, rather than FS.

Either way, it's an Anime. Even if it is a movie, it's still an anime. But whatever.

Posted by Iris

I'm just saying, it's acceptable in either forum. ;D

Quoted post: I'm just saying, it's acceptable in either forum. ;D

True enough. I just figured it would be better placed in another board. *shrugs*

Posted by Ant

Well, that was ****ing pointless.

Posted by Klarth

Hitler in animu form! Now I have to watch the series!