prices and the white psp

Posted by gOdOfWaR

do you and when do you think the price of the psp will go down. its been out for almost a year and with new consoles coming out i think the price should at least go down to 200 and used to 150.and how many people have the white psp?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Thanks for sharing, but no, we don't really care what you think. The price is fair as it is, Sony is already loosing enough money manufacturing the device as it is now.

As far as the Ceramic PSP, none of us.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Would anyone here get the ceramic PSP... i dont think I would... my black one is just fine for me.

Posted by Klarth

My brother bought his white PSP about a week ago, and I'll be able to have a look at it tonight, which is cool. The value pack costs the equivalent of £160 from whence he ordered it (maybe about $190? i dunno) and comes with 2.00 installed, so he's happy.

Just buy online.

Posted by muffla

i have ablack one wich is fine for me (850 off ebay) as of the price i doubt it its not too expensive as it its and people really get what they pay for

Posted by Klarth

You're kidding about it being $850, right...?

Posted by Moogs

850 bucks for a PSP?? What exactly did it come with?

Posted by Random

Hmmmm.. I think i'm better off getting a black psp and painting it white, if color meant that much to me. $850 is a bit pricey. I wouldn't even pay that much for two consoles let alone one.

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Hmmmm.. I think i'm better off getting a black psp and painting it white, if color meant that much to me. $850 is a bit pricey. I wouldn't even pay that much for two consoles let alone one.

Probably got it either:

1. Before version 2.0 could be downgraded
2. In the holiday rush

As a note, both of my PSP's are black.

Posted by neff4president

why do you have 2 psp's?

Posted by neff4president

i have a psp and im thinking of selling it for a new white one

does anyone know the general selling price for the white one?

Do NOT double post. Edit them instead.

2 PSP's to test homebrew and software that I code.

Ceramic PSP is the exact same price.

Posted by tomarn

are there any other colors?