Halo 2 Super Jumps

Posted by brionlaken92

I need help on the super jumps in Halo 2, i know theres one in acension and theres one in zanzabar but i know that one isnt a super jump its just a simple technique help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

What level?

Posted by s0ul

Super jumping and everyone who does it is retarded.

Posted by cool gamer dad

does anybody know the one at zanzibar i need help?

Posted by Moogs

Yes... There are two... are you talking of the one in the base or on hte Big Wheel thing?

Posted by Cronoan

I'm afraid I don't know how to do it, and it's fun to try on custom maps, but to my knowledge Bungie DOES consider it cheating, since everyone cannot super jump. The UK I believe runs at a different framerate than the states, so they can't superjump. Thus, it is cheating, so I'd recommend not using it in matchmade games, once you learn it.

And have you tried the invisible stairs on Burial Mounds? That one's cool, too.

Posted by Mantis_Behir

super jumps are okay unless the titans throw you out

Posted by Mantis_Behir

:pokeball: :starwars: poo

Posted by DarkBlade

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Super jumps can be found on every map and are exectued by crouching under something until your screen shakes and then jumping on a certain area, at which time the player will be propelled very high. Players have only discovered a few of these jumps and there are possibly many more, especially in the newer maps.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Zanzibar jump involves looking at that broken window closest to the rocks with rocket amo. Then you crotch, look down(not required but helps) and jump at a certain angle,. This happens when you look all shaky.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Zanzibar also has another on the right outser side of the wheel. This is like the Warlock jump and requires a jump, and crouch walking. Also theres 1 more mini super jump near the entrence of the dome the warthog goes into. You need to be on the rocl then jump on the little concrete platform. (hard to do)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Also Zanzibar has a weird super jump that can only be done online and I belive if you’re the host. Stand by the wheel, go into your friends list, then go out or something. I don’t know how it works but it is a nice super jump to get ontop of the wheel in the bridge is already down(otherwise just jump on the top bridge and do a good angled jump to get on top of the wheel easily)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Coagulation is going in the little triangular windows on the outside of the base. This require skill just jumping into the window(good crotch jump).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Warlock has a complex Super jump.. Involves a lot of crouching and time.. But if done it’s the most rewarding. Theres a spot up by the top were you can camp and throw nades and BR them but they cant really BR you. The cheapest and most effective Super jump next to Zanzis first jump.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Ascension’s super jump is by the sniper by the base. Im not sure how its done but It happened to me on accident once. However Ive seen others do it from time to time[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]As well Relic(the big tree stage?) has a super jump. No Idea where it is as it only happened once to me and never seen it again from any1.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Terminal has a CRAZY AMOUNT of super jumps! About 12 I know of and 11 actualy seen! I can preform only a fraction of these. But theres only 1 in which you can get ontop of the stage.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Turf also has a crazy # of em. I can recall about 5 Ive seen but because this level has so many spots its really hard to say. Because of the Invis wall above each building theres little use but there is a placement for each on on a gutter or semi roof top. Also the head/leg of the scarab gun can be reached.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Headlong. Another Multi super jump place. Theres one by the bridge(the small bridge by the over shield) that can send you forward a bunch or extremly high and over the Ring! Though, it cant really be controlled that well. Theres alos others in the base of the flag. Like the bottom part of the stairs. A lot can be usful but there not really known.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]The new ice level(… don’t ask) has one that good for snipers getting on top of the base. When I say top I mean back of the level top^^ Ive tried this for hours seeing it be 1337 for sniping on a CTF or something. All you do there is camp with the snipes anyway.. but, I cant do it…[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Hmm. Im leaving out a lot.. The point is there are TONS of super jumps.. Probably on every stage. Most involve crouching and junk some you can walk after the crouch. Its mainly a crouch here, and land here technique. However, there are other types of super jumps.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]The banshi Super jumnp involves you having a rocket, overshield and being an eleiet(for best distance) aswell being a host helps , flip the banshi stand on one wing, and aim upo at the other, shoot with rocks and it will send you flying. No use in real games but you get to see all of coag and more^^ perfect this and whp knows how high your gona go. Its junda fun[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Frag jumping and explody viecle jumps I belive are the only legal things..[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Barrle jumps are my fav and most usefull. O
n Zanzibar I can be first to sniper and first on top of the base^^(not a good combo though…) aswell many other barle jumps I just love^^[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Now. Even though I told you all of some of the location. you will all most likly not be able to do any of these. So if you want to Learn how to do then, other than acknolage of were they are and such. PM and I might not tell you anyway^^ Super jumps are a cheat..Cronoan was right that the UK and others cant do this. Meaning USA>Others.. but.. wasnt the USA>others anyway..? Not that I hate the other countrys and how they speak. But I do hate the 13 year old kids(there not supose to be there anyway!) thinking there leet and screaming all the time... And people say Smash is a kids game [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]>_>[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Posted by cool gamer dad

Pro!

Posted by Cronoan

Huzzah. That's some list Darkblade, I'm impressed. I might have to try out a few of those myself.

Posted by Flounder

they should fix it so that the US cant super jump too..super jumpers are gay

Posted by Skitzo Control

We should all try to be as good as DarkBlade.:)

Posted by Flounder

as lame as it is..he is the only one who helped the poor kid
no one else here is pro enough

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Skitzo Control]We should all try to be as good as DarkBlade.:)
Hey I heard you're interested in being as good and maybe even better than DarkBlade anyway I'm opening up a custom game from 6:00-8:00 PM (PST) to practice our superjumping so if you're interested like I know you are maybe give me a reply and we'll set it up but only if you're interested.

Posted by Flounder

only two hours?..dosnt seem long enough to get any REAL practice

Posted by Skitzo Control

It's supposed to be from 6 PM-???, newb. You ruined the joke. Now go cry yourself to sleep.

Posted by DarkBlade

[COLOR=black]If you were all as good as me there would be no 4 shooting BR deaths :( (Sensitivity is around 8 so My sniping and BR skills suk ***.)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Super jumps dont make a pro. Being good with a sniper and plasmas do... Well thats what most montages belive...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]But no, Im no MLG type pro that goes to local tournys to get cash but I know my way of tactics for one who doesnt even own an x-box...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My Buddy IS a Pro though. A Top KSI Member going onto Making KSI Halo2 shirts and going onto his own once he can seperate from the KSI team(says they all suk anyway) Expect there to be a 125 or 256 Double elemination bracket system up at the KSI Website for Online tournys. Hes setting up a system right now to get Online tournys with prizes with some other guy at Cali. If I get ANY wiff of whats going on Ill make a Halo2 Tourny bracket thread for all you VGCers whod like to get a team together((I dont have 1...)) Its a 4 team system with MLG style ruleset. But cause there will be 7, or 8 rounds(non double elemination of 128, or 256) and best of 3,(meaning a total of 24 rounds Without Double Eli) Theres quite alot of conversation upon Stages and ruleset.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Ill Try to give an exact update of the location of were this may be happening. After the newyear I expect alot of hanging around with another slacker((Slacker: One whos between jobs, so to speak^^)) with little to do but play Halo2...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]BTW Any aspect of me being a pro is false. And Pros dont say there pros, they just need to know there 1.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]((ZOMG 1337 PRO!))[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Posted by noobsmasher

QUOTE[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]The banshi Super jumnp involves you having a rocket, overshield and being an eleiet(for best distance) aswell being a host helps , flip the banshi stand on one wing, and aim upo at the other, shoot with rocks and it will send you flying. No use in real games but you get to see all of coag and more^^ perfect this and whp knows how high your gona go. Its junda fun[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]QOUTE

What u said here u can go really high by doing the same thing on the shield lookinging things on turf knock it over and shoot a rocket at a certain point where it bends and u will go flying

Posted by noobsmasher

The new ice level(… don’t ask) has one that good for snipers getting on top of the base. When I say top I mean back of the level top^^ Ive tried this for hours seeing it be 1337 for sniping on a CTF or something. All you do there is camp with the snipes anyway.. but, I cant do it…

dark when u said this if u are on the blue team grab the sniper the area left of u when facing the other base jump from the ramp and crouch walk up by now ull be out of the lvl if don right. walk to the other side turn right the turn towards the other base again and slightly to the right and run and junp when about ti land crouch the crouch walk althe way up until u are pushed down right when u arepushes down jump and u should be on top of lvl . it takes some practice and really yu cant snip anything up there since u are so far up but u are still on top.

i know other glitches on almost all lvls email me at [email]wmayes91@hotmail.com[/email] if u want to learn them or send me a friend reguest at La Drg1 on halo 2 online.

Posted by X_Merios_X

I've been designated as a pro glitcher by Halo Prodigy and High Impact Halo for some time now. I'm new to this site, but bare with me. Super Jumping is not a cheat, you will NOT be banned for it, it's frowned upon though. So if you need any help, contact me via friend request. XBL: merios XBC: x_merios_x .

Posted by s0ul

****, a PRO glitcher? It's an honor to live in the same country as you sir. You are a real American hero.

Posted by truekillforfun

i was told that u can be banned if u use superjumps in matchmaking because the uk cant do em

Posted by truekillforfun

if u want 2 know some glitches i show u in halo online my gametag is truekillforfun (duh)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting s0ul: Super jumping and everyone who does it is retarded.

Good christ, I was about to say exactly the same thing.

Posted by truekillforfun

i know a great glitche 4 close up after u hit (somone or something) press r and x u should shoot instantly.

i found a superjump that u flip a banshee then stand on the (1 thats on the ground) wing try 2 jump and land on the pod looking thing. then shoot the opposite wing with a rocket launcher. U WILL FLY best on headlong

(it might only work for elites)

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=truekillforfun]i know a great glitche 4 close up after u hit (somone or something) press r and x u should shoot instantly.
Never heard of it.

Posted by Colonel

heres a first, i never post on Xbox, but i once did a super jump. I was at my cousins house and we were having alot of fun playing and i just somehow super jumped all the way up to some kind of tower. it was a great sniping spot. :D Dont actually know how to do it, it was a accident :(

Posted by Psy

I dont see while you would do it cause in matchmaking you have a low chance and its useless in custom games unless you have time to waste

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Stinger: Never heard of it.

This man is a winner.

Posted by Majician

Quoting .hack//: heres a first, i never post on Xbox, but i once did a super jump. I was at my cousins house and we were having alot of fun playing and i just somehow super jumped all the way up to some kind of tower. it was a great sniping spot. :D Dont actually know how to do it, it was a accident :(

What level is it? Tell me, and I can tell you how to do it again.

How can superjumpers be gay? I only use superjumps to amuse my friends. Can't get to any good sniping spots really, because you have to take time to get there, and by the time you're there *BAM* a bullet goes in your head.
Yeah, the most easiest bounce I know of is on coagulation. Super easy, super fastt, can't get anywhere though, except up.

And for the banshee thing, get overshields on, flip over a banshee, stand on the very end of the wing (next to the little pod thing) Get your trusty rocket launcher ready, shoot the opposite pod thing, and prepare to fly.

Posted by truekillforfun

there is 1 easy 1 on zanzibbar you go 2 where the cloaking is then 1 floor down there is a battle rifle go outside the building where the wheel is go go on the left side of the wheel there should be a corner croutch in the corner then walk out (release croutch) then go into room with battle rifle (dont touch the walls!!) then go up the steps past the camo then go into room ahead then jump ur supposed 2 land on the rail near a rock if u do it right you will hit the top if not you will be launched under ground and it will say the gardiens killed u or nothing will hapen but normally u will die.

Posted by truekillforfun

i need help!!! i cant get the scarab main gun i have a problem getting the banshee through the tunnel

Posted by truekillforfun

hoozah i found the best way to butterflie press x and b at the same time.
if u dont go up at first keep trying it works good
(the golden warthog) 2 ways 2 get it 1st get 16 people with rocketlaunchers
have everyone shoot the golden warthog pic. then it will respon on top of the tallest building.u MUST butterflie there. the banshee flip trick cant fling u that high but it can help u get to the right building. the building is in the back. the other way u need a scorpion. there is a bucket full of water in the base. (if u pLAY CTF THE FLAG IS THERE) if u hit it it wont work! the bucket needs to have all da water. u push it to where the warthogs respon then around there there is a big dumpster. it is 2 big 2 jump on. get a warthog and put it in front of the dumpster then use da scorpion to ramp the warthog then push the bucketup there (it hard u have 2 position it right) then push it flat on the blue spot it fits it perfectly. (this will take u a very long time)

Posted by truekillforfun

I know at least 1 glitch on every map so if u want 2 know how 2 get out of a map or glitch send me a friend request Truekillforfun is my gamertag. and stop deleting my messages!

Posted by Klarth

Alright, kiddo, just a few things.

- Super Jumps are common knowledge
- Map glitches are common knowledge
- Butterflying is common knowledge
- BXB and BXR are common knowledge
- You're not the internet's only resource on this kind of thing, and you never will be. Seriously, I don't know HOW people think they're offering something unique or showing off unheard-of knowledge when they make an "ask me" help thread. Unless you just discovered something amazing independently, it'll already be everywhere. And for a worldwide hit game two years old now, there's not much more to be discovered.

Locked.