hey bulb

Posted by Ant

you were in my dream! YEAH REALLY! I was at this big *** house, and just doing my own thang. Then this guy comes into my room and he ****ing stabs me...he ****ing stabbed me. So I'm all ****ing running around looking for someone and I come across you and a bunch of other people and you are all laughing and I'm all WTF is your problem?! So after that I realize I wasn't even stabbed...and I'm all like "yeah **** you guys are *******s". So then I went back to my room and just played some games while being ****ed off.

Posted by Iris

V-V-Vivian!

Posted by sniper

despire

Posted by Stalolin

spoilers:

rukia was going to be executed so aizen could retrieve an item from her body which can easily transform hollows into a more human form and vice-versa. this is the only known way to increase the maximum spirit energy a person has.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

awesome dream

Posted by Poison

Quoting Stalolin: spoilers:

rukia was going to be executed so aizen could retrieve an item from her body which can easily transform hollows into a more human form and vice-versa. this is the only known way to increase the maximum spirit energy a person has.

So? In the next season, the captions go into the real world as their bankai monster's form to defeat some sort of fused hollows. Also, Ichigo

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Poison]So? In the next season, the captions go into the real world as their bankai monster's form to defeat some sort of fused hollows. Also, Ichigo

Posted by Poison

Quoting Stalolin: wtf. Ichigo's father is a Death God. And he proves that he can handle himself. He has a spirit power larger than Ichigo's. And wtf, their bankai monster's form? No. There are hollows that have taken their masks off and become Death Gods though. jeeze read the manga.

Nice one jerk, I was trying to give false storyline to bulb so he will be surprized when he watched the anime, now hes just going ***** to me :(

needs more Gargoyles

Posted by Poison

Needs more hentai.

Posted by Ant

***LOCKED***

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

cock

k fine

but one last thing

Wouldn't it suck to have your name as Richard, and your last name lecock? For short, he was called Dick Lecock (or maybe it was Lacock. Still, my point stands). At least he was liked, as far as I know.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

nice way to ruin bleach for me guys

nice dream ant

nice lock lisa :(

i don't recall locking this

or not locking this

what is going on

Posted by Ant

I don't remember that dream anymore. so sad.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

don't know, just saw this for once, DUNNO

how much **** are we bringing back from the dead

ALL THE ****

get ready

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

some of it make me sad :(

oh yeah, i found a few of those :(

we could leave them :)