I say...

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

We pick a game, and then all play it. That's what cool people do.

The game should be an RPG. Or just list something.

kthnx

ps anthony shut up

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ikaruga

Haven't heard of it...So I did a seach. You mean the one on GC? If I haven't seen it around, I don't want to search for it unless it's worth it (money-wise, as well).

http://cube.ign.com/objects/489/489323.html

Yeah, I was looking at that. Maybe I'll look around for it.

I'm still open for suggestions though!

I'm pretty sure it's hard to find. I don't recall seeing a copy at my work for a really long time.

Or Ninja Gaiden. That's an even better suggestion.

Or Tales of Symphonia. Man, that game was addicting.

Oh. :(

I don't have an xbox.

Tried it, didn't find it addicting, but I could give it another go. I kinda feel like playing CC over again. Maybe I'll get Rob to play it. And FFVII. :)

I'd say NWN, BG, etc., but nobody here really plays those. They should.

Quoted post: BG, etc., but nobody here really plays those

I used to be addicted to BG. That series was awesome. Though, I haven't played it in forever.

Quoted post: Tried it, didn't find it addicting, but I could give it another go.

Do so. Too good not to love. It just takes a bit to get into (an hour, maybe?)

CC bored the hell out of me though. I ended up completing it, but I was about to give up near the end just because I wasn't having fun.

Quoting Vampiro: I used to be addicted to BG. That series was awesome. Though, I haven't played it in forever.

Really!? We should play multiplayer sometime. :cool: god I love this series.

...you are talking about the computer games, right? PS2 ones don't count.

[quote]Do so. Too good not to love. It just takes a bit to get into (an hour, maybe?)

I think I played for nearly three hours, but I'll give it some more time.

[quote]CC bored the hell out of me though. I ended up completing it, but I was about to give up near the end just because I wasn't having fun.

Really? I instantly fell in love with CC (music had a HUGE impact, I think). But even so, I love time travelling in games, stuff like that. And I also loved some of the characters. My best friend and I really got into it. But oh well.

Quoted post: Really? I instantly fell in love with CC (music had a HUGE impact, I think). But even so, I love time travelling in games, stuff like that. And I also loved some of the characters. My best friend and I really got into it. But oh well.

It was fun, and the music and characters were pretty cool. But I don't know, after awhile I felt like I was doing too much of the same stuff. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for that type of RPG back then.

Quoted post: Really!? We should play multiplayer sometime. god I love this series.

...you are talking about the computer games, right? PS2 ones don't count.

Yeah, PC. Though, it was because of the PS2 games that I even bothered to look for the PC version.

Really? The PS2 versions pales in comparison. Were you surprised? Now I want to play the PC ones.

Well, I bought the PS2 version on a whim, really. Then my friend told me how the PC version was better and how it would be a better idea for me to play that one instead. So I bought it. And to tell you the truth, I didn't see THAT much of a difference. The PC version was indeed the better of the two, but not by as much as I figured.

However, BG2 on the PS2 is **** compared to its PC counterpart.

Posted by Ant

Why do you want me to shut up? Is it because I would say all your games would suck?...is it?

I SAY GUNBOUND!

Posted by brownoystercult

dq VIII

Posted by Stalolin

i say we play Jedi Academy

hey i have that game. let's game. oh yeah and on friday, we're going to get some cs:s down.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Roinkz]hey i have that game. let's game. oh yeah and on friday, we're going to get some cs:s down.

kk! Oh, and you need to get Xfire so we don't have to ask each other "wahts the ip of the servar you just joined?"

xfire: r0mp0d

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

ff VII made me dizzy while I looked at it

so like

pick something else :D

FFVII is fun!

And yes Ant, that's why. Or something to that effect.

And Vamp, I'm gonna pretend those words were never spoken from your mouth.

Quoted post: And Vamp, I'm gonna pretend those words were never spoken from your mouth.

Wait, what?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Angelwing]Oh. :(

I don't have an xbox.

Tried it, didn't find it addicting, but I could give it another go. I kinda feel like playing CC over again. Maybe I'll get Rob to play it. And FFVII. :)

I'd say NWN, BG, etc., but nobody here really plays those. They should.

cc?

Chrono Cross?

plot sucked. Battle system was awesome though.

Posted by Poison

I say we play Diablo 2 :cool:

Quoting Vampiro: Wait, what?

BG (PC) is the best game ever. That is all.

And CC's plot didn't suck. They could have made it a lot better, but it didn't suck.

Quoted post: BG (PC) is the best game ever. That is all.

I DIDN'T DISAGREE

Quoted post:
And CC's plot didn't suck. They could have made it a lot better, but it didn't suck.

Wait, I thought CC was Crystal Chronicles...

Posted by Stalolin

Crystal Chronicles was cool.

needs more ds version

CC is Chrono Cross. CC is too good to be Crystal Chronicles.

And Vamp, you said that you didn't see THAT much of a difference between the two. That is a pure insult to what is the true Baldur's Gate.

Oh.

But I really didn't see much of a difference.

Though, that may be because my computer was a piece of **** back then.

Posted by Poison

I think I will go skull **** an asian girl, they have very tight eyes.

Posted by Ant

teehee

Posted by Zeta

[url=http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/data/586203.html]I bet Angelwing would like to play this.[/url]

Posted by Ant

Mixed Reviews!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta][URL="http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/data/586203.html"]I bet Angelwing would like to play this.[/URL]

it's an okay game.

kinda difficult in some parts.

and you only get to play as goliath

I have played! And it's awesome, but I only played a ROM, and didn't complete it yet. :(