Prince of Persia 3: The Two Thrones

Posted by The Prince of Persia

I finally got the pop 3 game and I think it is really good. Well, so far anyway. But,I only got to play on it for an hour because it is a christmas present and my mum took it away. Now I'm just talking a lot of crap so I will just shut up!

lol

But seriously, I highly advise you to get this game because it is AWESOME!

Posted by Makaveli

The Prince of Persia is a good game with excelent graphics, but can get boring

Posted by The Prince of Persia

Quoting Makaveli: The Prince of Persia is a good game with excelent graphics, but can get boring

Well, I think it would only boring once you've completed it. But that is an opinion from a pop fan, hence the username.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pretty close to being the best PoP game. The dark prince annoys me, which is about the only problem I have with the game. Otherwise, it's excellent with brilliant puzzles and gameplay. Much better than WW.

Posted by Hellborne

i finished it in under a week but enjoyed it completley. Excellent graphics and story and a good way to finish off the PoP games. (if it is finished)

Quoted post: (if it is finished)

The Sands saga is at least.

Posted by Lunatic Beowulf

POP3 was great but i hated they brought the vizier back he was always the dumbest annoying villian to me,consider teh fact they also made him look like a butterfly

Yeah, a badass, golden, sand butterfly.

At least he wasn't just the regular, old Vizier like in the first game. Worst AND easiest boss ever.

Posted by PleaseRecycle

Prine of Persia games are always good.