Movie of the Year 2005

Posted by Xqars

I honestly didn't see a lot of movies this year. But out of the ones I saw I think the Goblet of Fire was really good. It was dark, it had great special effects, and it had an excellent plot. Revenge of the Sith is next. But I might change my mind after seeing King Kong.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

As of now, Star Wars ep 3 is number one for me.

LWWD is now number two, after seeing it tonight. I liked Goblet of Fire, but not nearly as much as LWWD.

Posted by maian

...Star Wars.

I don't know, in my opinion, most of the movies sucked this year. It's holiday season and the only "Big hitter" movies coming out are Narnia and King Kong.

I haven't bothered to see Goblet of Fire yet, because I know it will let me down. Yes, it's supposed to be very good and fantastic, but everyone said the same for Prisoner of Azkaban. I hated it. =/

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

maybe that was last year

Posted by Shin-Ra

Domino. For me it was one of those movies you watch, think is cool, and then the next day think "wow... that was badass". Great acting, exciting plot, and Keira Knightley playing a girl with short hair, tattoos, who smokes. I'm sold.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Ahhh, I haven't gone to theatres in over a year. And I'm not home enough to watch satellite, nor do I really want to. But I'll be seeing LWW and Goblet of Fire soon, so we'll see how they go.

****, I was gonna say Troy, what with all the hotties, but that's 2004. :(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Batman Begins. Although I haven't seen Sin City yet.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Batman Begins, or Sin City. I loved both.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Star Wars didn't live up to my expectations (Episode 6 was more enjoyable for myself), but I would have to say Serenity. I'm a fanboy for Firefly, so it was just wonderful to see.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If Sin City was 2005, then it wins.

Episode 3 sucked all kinds of figurative cock. Also, wtf is LWWD?

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Sin CIty was 2005 April I believe.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Shin-Ra: Domino. For me it was one of those movies you watch, think is cool, and then the next day think "wow... that was badass". Great acting, exciting plot, and Keira Knightley playing a girl with short hair, tattoos, who smokes. I'm sold.

I'm glad you said that, I didn't know much about it, but now I'll give it a shot.

Officially, I think that Sin City was the best movie for 2005, thus far. I forgot about that one

Posted by Klarth

I haven't seen Sin City or Batman yet, so I'll have to go with Harry Potter...

Although I'm sure that one of the first two will take that spot as soon as I see them.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Oh, God, see Batman.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I wasnt that impressed with Batman. It was okay, but not nearly as good as sin city.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

It's a toss up between Sin City and Batman begins. I'd say sin city though...

Posted by Axis

Cinderella Man.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

I agree Cinderella Man has to be in the category of Best Movie of 2005.

Posted by MaxX

If I had to choose between Star Wars 3 and Narnia, it'd be the latter.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

after seeing king kong, I'm pretty sure it's going to win

Posted by boomstick

Sin City, Batman Begins or Cinderella Man, there's been some other good ones, but none at those levels

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Batman Begins, then King Kong. I'm sure i'm forgetting a bunch of other movies that also came out this year.[/COLOR]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Lord of Spam: Also, wtf is LWWD?

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.