Chronicles of Narnia

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

freakin amazing movie. Very true to the books, minus a very few fine details. Seriously a great film, that somehow is perfect for any age. I thought I was too adult to enjoy a movie based upon books that I read when I was five years old, but I was gravely mistaken. Such a good movie.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=9681

I plan on seeing it at the end of this month, or beginning of January sometime. I'm looking forward to it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

yeah, but this thread is for those who have seen the movie

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Freaking loved it. Freaking loved this freaking movie. I've been waiting for freaking ever and now, I freaking loved it.

BTW, does anyone know if they're making the other books too?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I figured it would be awesome, and I wasn't disappointed. Everything was pretty well done, from the acting, to the CG (some were weak though), the sets, and so forth.

Pretty faithful to the book, too.

Well, it should be. The book hardly takes any time at all to read.

[quote]
BTW, does anyone know if they're making the other books too?

I've heard this has been a huge success, so I'd imagine they'd keep on making the rest of the series.

I can't wait to see it.

I read something that mentioned they didn't plan on it. Though, sales could sway their decision.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The main thing that could ruin it for me is Aslan's voice. Is it well done?

Quoted post: The main thing that could ruin it for me is Aslan's voice. Is it well done?

Uh, Liam Neeson.

'Nuff said.

The guy's voice is sex in audio form.

But seriously, it's perfect. Very fitting for a noble, wise, king of the jungle type creature.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Heh, even though Liam Neeson is a skilled and dynamic actor with a truckload of excellent pictures under his belt, he will always be Qui Gon to me. (I did see him in several other movies first, but it is freaking Star Wars.)

Yes, the voice of Aslan is very well done. It's just as I had imagined it.

Though I had hoped they'd change it up and have... Well, nevermind, that's a spoiler, of a great sort, so I'll stop.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

He'll always be Ra's Al Ghul to me, I think. :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

He'll always be Schindler to me

Quoted post: He'll always be Ra's Al Ghul to me, I think.

Correct.

Or Alfred Kinsey.

I saw this a couple days ago, and I guess I expected more from it because of all the hype. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't spectacular, either. Far better than most of the rot out there anyhow.

Posted by Ant

Funny, I had lower hopes for the movie when I saw it...so I was surprised to see how good it was when I saw it!

I LIKED IT!

Posted by The Punisher

It was pretty good, I saw it a day after I was feeling a little better from having the flu, I was with my friends and it was an 11 o'clock showing, and it freaked me out. I’m like... wtf is that Santa Clause? To many Christian innuendos and stuff, but it was a really good movie all in all.