Coldstone.

Posted by junior senior

Anybody like Coldstone Creameries? I've had Oreo cake from there and it wasn't too good but some other kind of cake I had was amazing.

Posted by muffla

dairy queen could eat cold stone alive

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Coldstone is an interesting enough character. Definitely not my favourite, but he did expand on the show in a positive way. The concept of recreating Coldstone was appealing, but then again, the entire storyline of the show was.

Oh...uh, no Coldstone Creameries in my city, I don't believe...

Posted by Ant

They're okay. Over-rated though.

Posted by chec

coldstone is gnarly, much better than baskin robbins imo, at least the one in my community is, and the service is almost always was better

Posted by The Judge

Who deleted my post!?!

I SAID I DON'T LIKE COLDSTONES BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THEIR VANILLA FLAVOR AND IT'S TOO OVERPRICED SINCE THAT'S ALL I GET.

Well, since fate has become mod, lots of things disappear!

EDIT: ok, so maybe she doesn't mod this board...xenos likes to delete stuff too.

Posted by Xenos

... I didn't even see this thread before. I barely do anything in this board. : \. What do you mean by I like to delete things? I am a bad moderator? :''(

Oh, never heard of Coldstone. I don't really go to places like that, when I go out to get something good to eat, it's at Jamba Juice. Ice cream I eat at home.

Quoting Xenos: ... I didn't even see this thread before. I barely do anything in this board. : \. What do you mean by I like to delete things? I am a bad moderator? :''(

Nah, you aren't bad. Sometimes you miss deleting things, now that I think of it. :-* But I do remember you deleting a couple posts that really didn't need deleting. But whatever. I still love you.

Posted by junior senior

I still think Carvel is better than it.

Posted by coromoro

When I was in Seattle, I went to one of those, and I liked the ice cream. :cool:

Posted by Albequerque

Quoting Xenos: ... I didn't even see this thread before. I barely do anything in this board. : \. What do you mean by I like to delete things? I am a bad moderator? :''(

YES

Posted by mis0

Albuquerque is how it's spelt. You disgrace my homeland!

A friend of mine used to work at Coldstone. He picked up 30lbs doing it. I've personally been in there, but I've never actually had anything. I don't really like designer ice-cream.

Posted by Kamek

Coldstone has kind of a sentimental value for me, but to be honest, Baskin Robbins is better in my opinion.

Posted by Axis

There's tons of them in our area, I just decide to eat at Braum's instead.

Posted by NES Queen

its overpriced, its soaked in lard (i think theres something obscene like 40g of fat per serving), and that stupid song they sing is quite annoying.

i'll stick with my turkey hill, $1.99 for the whole half gallon.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/ed06c106.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting NES Queen: its overpriced, its soaked in lard (i think theres something obscene like 40g of fat per serving), and that stupid song they sing is quite annoying.

They sing the song when you tip them, right? Haha!

I prefer Frozen Yogurt over Ice Cream. Therefore: Golden Spoon is king.