"I'm leaving temporarily or otherwise" thread

Posted by loony636

Well its a little late to be posting this but what the hell.

Richaod and I are off to Cadet Main Camp. Or as we like to call it: 'A 5 day round trip to hell'. We basically hike, do activities, hike, eat 10 year old rations, hike, sleep and hike some more. So wish us luck even though we probably wont be able to view any of your posts until we get back. kthxbye.

Posted by Richaod

Yeah, um, you weren't supposed to post this. Or were you? I was going to put a message regarding it in my sig.

The word "cadet" makes us sound like 8-year-olds, so when I get back I'll just have to show you all what happens if I don't shave for a week. *cue impaled northern moonforest music*

Posted by Ant

Gonna have some mad peach fuzz growin amirite?

HAVE FUN HIKING AND STUFF!

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting loony636: Well its a little late to be posting this but what the hell.

Richaod and I are off to Cadet Main Camp. Or as we like to call it: 'A 5 day round trip to hell'. We basically hike, do activities, hike, eat 10 year old rations, hike, sleep and hike some more. So wish us luck even though we probably wont be able to view any of your posts until we get back. kthxbye.

HAHA!

Dude, thats nothing. I did a 22 day mountaineering thing in California summer after last. That thing sucked. What you guys have to do is nothing in comparison.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting MetalVox~55: HAHA!

Dude, thats nothing. I did a 22 day mountaineering thing in California summer after last. That thing sucked. What you guys have to do is nothing in comparison.

It was still pretty hardcore though. I also highly doubt that you had an army-like emphasis as part of it.

Anyway, I'm back. k i'll shut up now.

Posted by loony636

Well we're back. It was tough, but we survived. The highlight was me eating M'Ms from 1998.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting loony636: Well we're back. It was tough, but we survived. The highlight was me eating M'Ms from 1998.

lol, multiple cans of cheese that expired in 2002/3, within about half an hour of the other cans.

Posted by Klarth

Nobody missed you:)

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Klarth: Nobody missed you:)

Me, loony636 or both? :)

Posted by Klarth

Both, of course:)

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Klarth: Both, of course:)

Yeah, well I didn't miss you either. :)

On the whole, I think I had possibly one thought about VGC during those six days. So now you can all take me off your "most likely to be here in 10 years' time" list. BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Posted by 007 ninja

are you going to learn how to do the boy scout salute?

edit: DID you learn how to do the boy scout salute?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Yeah well I hiked 50 miles in 6 days with a 65 pound pack. :cool:

Quoting 007 ninja: are you going to learn how to do the boy scout salute?

Not all outings are boy scout related. : /

Learn how to do the boy scout salute??

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Stinger: Yeah well I hiked 50 miles in 6 days with a 65 pound pack. :cool:

Not all outings are boy scout related. : /

Learn how to do the boy scout salute??

yeah i could never do it that's why they kicked me out in the butt
although i don't think they kicked me

Posted by Shin-Ra

Come to Dallas next summer and work construction with me. :cool:

Posted by Richaod

Quoting 007 ninja: are you going to learn how to do the boy scout salute?

ur a n00b lol!!1!one

Is it just me, or would Mr. Katana have absolutely hated immature prats like 007 ninja too?

Posted by higbvuyb

lol pwned

I just got back from my camp the same day. At least we didn't have to hike, and actually got to cook our food, whcih almost didn't suck. We also brought like 10 bottles of coke.

Posted by Richaod

[quote=007 ninja]it wasn't "mr. katana" it was "mrkatana" and did you learn the boy scout salute?
Picky, picky. Of course we didn't learn the Boy Scout salute, do you think that'd be in an army-run program? [spoiler]what an absolute prat.[/spoiler]

[quote=higbvuyb]and actually got to cook our food
As in warm it over a fire or something like that? That's basically what we did.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Richaod: Picky, picky. Of course we didn't learn the Boy Scout salute, do you think that'd be in an army-run program? [spoiler]what an absolute prat.[/spoiler]

As in warm it over a fire or something like that? That's basically what we did.

of course i can't see the hidden text when i quote you, and i love that you call me a "prat"!

also thanks for answering my question regard you, the boy scout salute, and learning it.

Posted by loony636

Well for the next 10 days I will be in Hong Kong and I will also be visiting Xian and Beijing. So I guess I wont be posting for the next 10 days. So I hope no-one will miss me (even though I already know no-one will). Bye.

Posted by Klarth

must be nice to be that loaded

Posted by 007 ninja

hope they don't kill you there you american scum!

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Klarth: must be nice to be that loaded

He thinks he's middle-class!11!one lol

[quote=007 ninja]hope they don't kill you there you american scum!
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING

Even better, just don't post at all.

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Klarth: must be nice to be that loaded

oh shut up you've been around the globe already.

Posted by Klarth

before circumstances changed.

Posted by Xenos

then be glad you got to at all

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

so who wants to buy me a decent car?

Posted by Hyper

have fun in COMMUNISM

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: So I hope no-one will miss me (even though I already know no-one will).

Then why bother even saying it?

Attention whore (for possibly more negative rep).

Posted by Ant

It's a topic isn't it...****.

Anyways, I'd like to go there someday. I hear they have some nice spa girls in China :cool:

Posted by loony636

Quoting Hyper: have fun in COMMUNISM

See its not technically communism, its transitional.

Well I'm going in about 10 minutes, so see ya!

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting loony636: See its not technically communism, its transitional.

Well I'm going in about 10 minutes, so see ya!

*SUNDAY NEWS*
LOCAL AMERICAN FAGGOT DIES IN CHINA DUE TO INSULTING ASIANS AND THEIR SMALL EYES
LOCAL MAN SAYS, "I DON'T CARE"

Posted by The Beatles

Here's a little bit of useful information: While it is part of China, Hong Kong is independent from the Communist government of mainland China, as it was under British rule, since China leased it to the limeys, A.K.A my own people, and it only reverted back to being part of China in 1997. The government in place now can't change into Communism until 2047, by the way, and it's a valuable trade port for China, so they have decided they probably won't hange it even after that. Most of the people who live in Hong Kong fled there from mainland China to escpae the Communism. Hong Kong means in Chinese "fragrant harbor" and the three official languages of Hong Kong are Mandarin, Yue, and English. The biggest thing to see these days would be the new Hong Kong Disneyland park, which just opened this September 12. I happen to know some people who came over to the United States for their job training and then went back home to Hong Kong to work at that park. By the way, Asian girls are totally hot, so you can all go to you know where if you dis China. Aren't I a wealth of information sometimes?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: It's a topic isn't it...****.

Anyways, I'd like to go there someday. I hear they have some nice whores in China :cool:

Fixed it to make your meaning more clear.

Posted by The Beatles

Quoted post:
Comments on this post

s0ul agrees: yay for hot asians
007 ninja agrees: PAUL MCCARTNEY
higbvuyb agrees!
Klarth disagrees: You try too hard.
Richaod agrees: win

I definitely enjoyed that, until I noticed that Klarth laid a claim that I had even put any effort into that last one. Maybe if I was a half-wit like him/her, as I won't dignify him/her by acknowledging whatever gender he/she may or may not even be, it would have been a struggle, but words come easily to people who actually have brains. Doesn't it bug you when the newbies fight back? Get used to it. Let's see, what else can I add? Oh, yes, I think the date of Hong Kong's independence from Britain is July 5, but I might have to look into that one. Maybe there's more, but I don't want to "risk" getting "insulted" anymore than I already have...LOL...

Posted by Shin-Ra

So yeah, Hurricane Rita is readed right in my general direction so I might not be on for a few days. My parents are wanting to stay put (I live 20 miles from the Texas side of the Gulf Coast and am surrounded by rivers) and stay out the hurricane, but I have a feeling I'll be evacuating because I don't feel like being one of the guys on the news who's stuck on his roof. I mean, I'm not being hit by the eye or anything, but I will probably be getting the eastern portion which is (according to the news) the worst part lolwtf.

Anyway, that's my 'see you guys until further notice' thread and stuff. Anyone else being affected by this? (Shin_Akuma in Houston?)

Posted by The Judge

Wait...in what direction is this storm coming? Is it headed towards California?

Oh, and I hope you're safe.

Posted by Shin-Ra

If it's hitting Texas, I doubt Cali will have much to worry about.

And thanks, I'll be fine. Just wanted to give the heads up if I'm not on for a while.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: Fixed it to make your meaning more clear.

THIS IS TRUE, but it was more so a joke ;p

If you die, I'll kill you.

But seriously, stay safe.

Posted by Klarth

Should I hide in the basement until it blows over?

Either way, don't talk to strangers. Hope you'll be alright.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Beatles: I definitely enjoyed that, until I noticed that Klarth laid a claim that I had even put any effort into that last one. Maybe if I was a half-wit like him/her, as I won't dignify him/her by acknowledging whatever gender he/she may or may not even be, it would have been a struggle, but words come easily to people who actually have brains. Doesn't it bug you when the newbies fight back? Get used to it. Let's see, what else can I add? Oh, yes, I think the date of Hong Kong's independence from Britain is July 5, but I might have to look into that one. Maybe there's more, but I don't want to "risk" getting "insulted" anymore than I already have...LOL...

You're still trying too hard.

edit: wtf merge.

Posted by The Beatles

Is it that hard for you to write more than 2 or 3 sentence in a post?

Posted by sabre

He doesn't need to. He is not in a discussion of the type which requires posts to be of extended length to be valid and appropriate, at present. If he were in the middle of a debate in the war board, or somewhere, then he'd be being stupid to make posts of that length, but he's currently just being casual, which is reflected in his posts not being essays.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Beatles: Is it that hard for you to write more than 2 or 3 sentence in a post?

YOU MISSED OUT AN S, THE PLURAL FORM OF SENTENCE IS "SENTENCES", IS IT THAT HARD FOR YOU TO SPEAK ENGLISH

DEAR JESUS YOU'RE STUPID ETC ETC

Posted by sabre

What Klarth is getting to is the that you're sometimes posting more than is really necessary and speaking in casual threads with formal tones, therefore running the risk of coming off as pretentious. [spoiler]Yes, I know I was wording that post pretentiously. If you're going to approach someone, do it at their own level.[/spoiler]

Posted by mis0

If this is the place to say you're not going to be around much, I'm doing it. And screw you even if it isn't.

Khaos is really busy, and won't be posting much for a while. You might see me on WoN... if you're lucky.

And if I promised you artz - sorry! I'll make them eventually (ie probably never.. too busy!)

Posted by billards

...to go to Specopps Marine Boot Camp graduation(friday) It should be very exciting. Im looking forward to see him again and my old Simi Crew. I will be posting pictures when I get back. If you would like you can post congrats to him here. I'm not leavin till tomarrow, but I thought it would be nice if he came back to see some congrats and what not from you guys. If you have any derogatory things to say about him or the military I would appericate it if you didn't post...k thnx :)

Posted by The Judge

np. So you are bringing your digital, yes? Good. That saves me the effort of buying a disposable. I'll bring extra batteries for you.

Posted by billards

Quoting The Judge: np. So you are bringing your digital, yes? Good. That saves me the effort of buying a disposable. I'll bring extra batteries for you.

Yup Im bringin it. Thanks for the batteries. I just cleared all the pics off of it so we have an empty card to go on.

Posted by The Judge

Brilliant.

Posted by Lord of Spam

teh army SUX >:0

J/k. Congrats on making it through basic. I hope that you will be a fitting representatiove of our nation while overseas.

Posted by The Judge

He's going to beat people up for fun while he's here though. I'll make sure of it.

Posted by Ant

I'm sure you'll be first since you didn't write to him. tsk tsk.

I'm all excited and stuff! eee.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm leaving for.. a week or so.
Haha, pretend like ya'll care! :D

Posted by Vampire Slayer

It looks like Hurricane Rita is going to hit the area that I live in. So I'll be gone for quite some time. Bye everyone!

Posted by loony636

Quoted post: Hyper disagrees: see ya later, COMMUNIST

That's really not a nice comment.

Posted by Klarth

Hey, you. Hush.

Posted by loony636

Well I'm back and I'm sure most people are sitting in their chairs going 'Oh Jeeeeeeesus Christ not again.' China was good, I only bought 7 fake Rolexs and 8 DVDs. But apart from that, the sights were fantastic. In Beijing we went to the Great Wall (I forget which section), Forbidden City, Tiannamen Square, Temple of Heaven, Beijing Zoo, Summer Palace and the Beijing Maritime Museum. In Xi'an we went to the Great Mosque, The Drum and Bell towers, the Goose Pa***a and of course, the Terra Cotta Warriors (plus numerous markets). I did buy a Monte Blanc pen for HK$15, but somone stole it on the plane (its true, I was pick-pocketed while I was sleeping my 3 hours out of 9.5 hour flight from Hong Kong to Melbourne). Pictures coming soon!

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'll be gone from later today to some time monday.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah, so I'm back and alive from the hurricane and stuff. I've been either evacuated or without power for the last... two weeks or so (?). So uh, hi.

Posted by The Judge

WELCOME BACK! NOW WE CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU IN DARKNESS ADVANCED!

Quoting Shin-Ra: Yeah, so I'm back and alive from the hurricane and stuff. I've been either evacuated or without power for the last... two weeks or so (?). So uh, hi.

I'm glad you're all right, I was getting worried! :mad: :-*

Posted by Lord of Spam

Well, my college has decided that we need to get out of the way of this hurricane, and has made an evacuation mandatory. This means that I will havbe to stay at my moms apartment, which has no internet. So this will be my last post for a while. Hopefully this whole thing will blow over quick, and I'll be back by Monday. However, if not, I might be gone for a while. I'll try to find a way to get updates to the situation, but if not, oh well.

I know a lot fo you will be crushed by me leaving for a few days. Just try to go on about your lives normally, and not get too depressed.

See you later.

I hope the hurricane doesn't do much damage, or any at all. Stay safe.

Posted by Klarth

Going to France. For ten days, maybe. Back sometime.

...See you all later!

Posted by sniper

DID YOU NOT SEE THE "LEAVING TEMPORARILY OR OTHERWISE" THREAD?

Posted by Richaod

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=8268

Seriously, YOU'RE A MOD OF THIS BOARD. You should know about this kind of thing.

anyway, enjoy teh trip.

boarding school: how parents with a lot of money get away from their kids.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

warrior 17

Posted by ExoXile

Have a good time :)

Later man!

Posted by Screenname

:dance:

Posted by mis0

kbai buddy pal ese friend.

Posted by mis0

Best of luck through this thing, man.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

yeah buddy, what misoxeny said. hav a niec time pal.

Have fun with the french!

Boooo I disapprove.

Either way, have fun doing whatever the English do around the French.

Posted by The Judge

Get humbled.

Have fun

Posted by The Judge

There.

Is.

A.

Thread.

For.

This.

Kind.

Of.

Thing.

Already.

Posted by Fate

I'm awesome. :cool:

Posted by The Judge

What?

Posted by Fate

I merged two other threads in this one, thus leading to me being awesome. :cool:

Posted by Aesthetic

Edit: All bedar!! lol.

Posted by specopssv44

Hey guys, Im at camp pendelton at The School of Infantry. Im pretty busy so I wont be on much at all. I just found out that I will be goining to falluja January 14th. Im pretty excited. The training is tough but alot of it is fun. Talk to yall later.

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=8268

Bai, have fun!

Posted by Killer Jordo

Gone from today until Sunday.

Later Y'all

Posted by Poco

Failing English because I'm not trying

so i'll be on less and less.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I'm leaving VGC for a "while"...[spoiler](prolly forever)[/spoiler]..umm...for unmentionable reasons.

I know you all will be depressed and stuff, so here's a happy balloon:

Posted by Ant

wtf why?

I must ask the same thing.

BOOOO

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]http://www.makeballoons.co.uk/ishop/images/985/MBPE-74450.jpg[/IMG]

Too much happiness .

Posted by Vampire Slayer

As you may or may not have notcied I haven't been around that much latly. It's because drivers ed is eating up all my free time right now. The last class is saturday. Hopefully I'll get to visit vg more.

Posted by mis0

Don't wreck their test cars, that would be awful...

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I really dislike posting things such as I will leave forever hen come back a week later, really, but Dexter changed my mind. ;)

But yeah. Sorry. I can't make up my mind, I guess. And I'm missing all the people. :sigh:

(Finally posted in the good thread)

Posted by Ant

I'm going to stop posting for awhile. See you whenever.

P.S. I'll still check the gc/gba boards.

Posted by The Judge

I refuse to talk to you over AIM or see you in person during that time.

I'll not refuse to see you in person.

Posted by Ant

Changed my mind kind of, I'm going to just stop posting in the off-topic/non-gaming sections. They tend to be annoying lately.

When are they not annoying.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm leaving until I wake up tomorrow morning

Posted by Richaod

From tonight until the 17th of December, I'll be in Britain and/or France (obviously not both at the same time).

Posted by Ant

Have fun you lucky bastard.

Posted by loony636

I lived in England for 9 years and I'm sure our other English members can confirm that he is not lucky going at this time of year. Temperature yesterday 0 Degrees.

Posted by Ant

OH YEA IT'S LIKE SUMMER DOWN THERE ISN'T LOL!?

But seriously, I'd love to go anytime of the year.

Posted by Klarth

THEN COME. And bring Derick. We'll have tea and crumpets!

Quoting loony636: Temperature yesterday 0 Degrees.

BOO HOO. I'm not even crying because it's -20 here (k, maybe a little crying commences).

And I plan on going to Europe within the next couple of years, as well as australia/new zealand. And California, I suppose.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Angelwing: BOO HOO. I'm not even crying because it's -20 here (k, maybe a little crying commences).

:(!!!!!

It's 80 degrees fahrenheit today, which is completely depressing. It needs to be cold dammit.

Posted by ExoXile

Ok, i'll be going away for like one or two weeks.. :(
Going out in teh woods choopin' tree's :p:
LumberjackZor :cool:

Laters everyone! ;)

Posted by Klarth

Good:)bye:(man:cool:.

Quoting ExoXile: Ok, i'll be going away for like one or two weeks.. :(
Going out in teh woods choopin' tree's :p:
LumberjackZor :cool:

Laters everyone! ;)

So you're coming to Canada?

Windchill made it feel like -31 yesterday. :mad:

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: THEN COME. And bring Derick. We'll have tea and crumpets!

Hell yeah. :cool:

I'd enjoy Englad a bit more if I didn't have to dress like an eskimo just to be freezing. :mad:

Posted by mis0

You'll see me when I come around.

Seriously. I won't be around for a while.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Sup Vampiro, Vox, Pit, and Klarth. And some of you others.

I decided to make it public so you can rejoice in the streets that I've found another site to manifest the hilarity of my non-existence at.

Enjoy the time without me, for it most likely shan't be long (but it will).

;-*

Posted by Fate

I can't possibly post in this thread because it wasn't created by someone that exists, therefore making this thread just as non-existent as its creator.

You called me fat. Get out.

Posted by Klarth

Cry cry slit slit etc [spoiler]not directed at fate[/spoiler]

Posted by Aesthetic

Why are you making such a big deal out of it if you won't be gone long?

Posted by Klarth

oh oh and merged.

lewl

Posted by Klarth

oh my god, guys, i have the best sig ever.

Posted by ExoXile

Lol. No that was me, not N-EO :cool:

Posted by sabre

bye seany weany feany!

Quoted post: oh my god, guys, i have the best sig ever.

I laughed.

Klarth/Fury combo makes me laugh.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Klarth/Fury combo makes me laugh.
eh? i don't get it!

Posted by The Judge

Nor I.

Not I.

I don't either.

Neither do I.

Nor doth I.

How now brown cow.

Quoted post: eh? i don't get it!

What's there not to get. You're Klarth, he's Fury, he's an idiot, and you posted something to make him look even more like an idiot.

Thus, Klarth/Fury combo.

Posted by Klarth

oh ok. i'm not thinking straight today.

Quoting The Judge:
How now brown cow.

That made me laugh more than it should have.

EDIT:
Quoting Sabredog: bye seany weany feany!

He's still here, but thinks he's invisible!

Posted by Klarth

Total members that have visited the forum today: 112

-Shadow-, ///Phantom, Absolute*, Acheron, Aioros, Angelwing, Ant, appleorangebanana, arctickaypro, Arczu, Arwon, atrice, Average n00b, Axis, Bj Blaskowitz, Black_Wolf, Blaise, blunted, Burrito, Chépito, coromoro, Corrupt, Crazy K, Crono, csteedley, dabelche, Dance, Dark Bulb 4.3, Dark Link, DarkBlade, darmus, darthryder22, Dexter, Dreadnought, Drewboy64, ExoXile, Fate*, father o'blivion, Fei-on, Flounder, Gatorcountry0131, Hyper, Iris*, JannettyTheRocker, Jesse Smith, JON, Junior Senior, Klarth, KoH, lameboyadvance, lanzer, Last Fog, Lethal Shadow, lildonee2k5, Linkman, Linko_16, loony636, Lord of Spam, Lunairetic, maian, ManaKnightMike, MapMan, MARIO_MAN, Matthewthethief, Max Mouse, MetalVox~55, Mmm.... GOOD!!!, mochamadness, muffla, NegativeTrend, NES Queen*, netman, newborn, Nightscare, Non-ExistentOne*, PaintItBlack, Philsdad, Pit, Poco, Poison*, Porcupine, Protoman, ProtomanV2, protomanv4, Rapid-Fire, rivercitytecmo, Roger Smith, s0ul, Sabredog*, Saruman, segashadow128gcn, Shin-Ra, Shin_Akuma, Skitzo Control*, Slash, sniper, SomebodyRandom, Speedfreak, Stalolin*, Tails, TBswimmer, Teddy's Lady, TheMooChicken, Vampire Slayer, VirtualRealityZone, Wicked Sushi, Wings, Xenos, Xqars, Zabuza, Zelda_Guy, ZEN

I love having special powers. How's that invisible ninja emo stealth mode going, kawaii ninja animu kekeke sean? ^_^;;;;

OH OH AND

Dreamgate Sabre: No.
Dreamgate Sabre: Not emo.
Dreamgate Sabre: Not emo at all.
Dreamgate Sabre: Stop typing.
Dreamgate Sabre: It's not emo.
Dreamgate Sabre: So don't say it is.
Dreamgate Sabre: Because it's not.
Dreamgate Sabre: **** off, he's not emo.
Dreamgate Sabre: Not even slightly.
Dreamgate Sabre: NOT
Dreamgate Sabre: EMO
Dreamgate Sabre: AT
Dreamgate Sabre: ALL
Dreamgate Sabre: SLIT
fnool: i'm posting that
Dreamgate Sabre: That's so emo of you.
Dreamgate Sabre: Unlike me.
Dreamgate Sabre: I'm not emo at all

Posted by sabre

[quote=Klarth] ninja emo stealth modeNo. Not emo. Not emo at all.

Posted by Fate

I like how only you guys can see me. That's probably why mods are a significant amount of people I talk to. :(

Posted by Sable Wind

Oooh, drama.

Where?

Posted by Skitzo Control

I liked it when I was a pseudo-mod. I could visit the mod board, I could see invisible people, but I had no board to take care of. That was sweet.:cool:
I may be leaving for Cali, soon. That means I won't be on VGC for a long time. Or AIM. Or basically any computer with 'net access.

Invisibility isn't cool.

Unless I start doing it, but I won't, because it's pointless.

Posted by sabre

Nuh-uh, it is, I invisible all the time.

I know.

You aren't cool. :(

;)

Quoted post: Invisibility isn't cool.

Unless I start doing it, but I won't, because it's pointless.

Ugh, Lisarr, I'm invisable. Thus, it's cool.

Posted by Ant

No, I wouldn't say that.

Let's just say that you are cool enough to bypass the gayness that it has.

Quoting Vampiro: Ugh, Lisarr, I'm invisable. Thus, it's cool.

I suppose...You can't not be cool. But really, why all the invisibility? Doesn't really matter, 'cause I can still see you.

Quoted post: No, I wouldn't say that.

Let's just say that you are cool enough to bypass the gayness that it has.

Hm, you make sense.

I like that.

Quoted post:
I suppose...You can't not be cool. But really, why all the invisibility? Doesn't really matter, 'cause I can still see you.

The red is nicer than the green. Plus, I never realize I'm invisable until it's mentioned. Then I forget about it again before I do anything about it.

But, why were you invisible in the first place!

And yes, the red is kinda pretty. Nice change, anyhow.

Quoted post: But, why were you invisible in the first place!

Good question. And to tell you the truth, I have no idea. Too long ago.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Angelwing]But, why were you invisible in the first place!I'm invisible because I have been from the day I registered, and I'm too lazy to change it. Also, it's to prevent idiots from VGC-stalking me. You know, following me to every thread and posting against me. It's happened before.

Posted by Klarth

I wonder why Fury isn't responding to this thread.

Ah.

Perhaps Fury died.

Posted by Acheron

Actually, if we are to believe his autobiography, he has died [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=57665&postcount=31"]three times[/URL]. Note that the linked post is pretty much the funniest thing on VGC.

Like we're going to bother reading that.

Posted by DarkBlade

[quote=Klarth]Total members that have visited the forum today: 112

-Shadow-, ///Phantom, Absolute*, Acheron, Aioros, Angelwing, Ant, appleorangebanana, arctickaypro, Arczu, Arwon, atrice, Average n00b, Axis, Bj Blaskowitz, Black_Wolf, Blaise, blunted, Burrito, Ch

Well, you see, that be Sean Fury in green right there.

Posted by Xenos

Darkblade... you signature is disturbing.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Angelwing: Like we're going to bother reading that.

Then maybe this'll make it more interesting.

[URL="http://www.pornolize.com/pornolize4?lang=en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vgchat.com%2Fshowpost.php%3Fp%3D57665%26postcount%3D31&submit=Translate"]click[/URL]

Posted by ExoXile

"Muff sniffs" lololololol

Posted by Stuart Snake

Hi this is my first ever post on this site,
So hi im stuart,
Any metal gear solid fans here?

Posted by Stuart Snake

OK Ok so any gaming conversation?

So anyways...

Posted by ExoXile

Yeah..................

I love morons.

And I suppose it was slightly more interesting, but nearly as corny. :(

Posted by Acheron

Naming your child "Stuart" is writing a blank check to the people who will punch him in the stomach for his entire life. Prospective parents, do NOT name your child Stuart.

Posted by Lord of Spam

HOLY COW, I'M USING THE THREAD FOR ITS INTENDED PRUPOSE. THIS MIGHT BE A FIRST.

Yeah, so anyway, I'm' going to be gone for like a month. I have to stay at my moms house over winter break, and she has no internet. So the only time I'll be able to post is if I go to the public library and use the public computers. Which sucks.

Posted by ExoXile

How will teh you survive :(?

Posted by coromoro

I am going to Mexico for three weeks! Catch you all later! :cool:

Posted by ExoXile

Later! :cool:

Posted by Klarth

I leave in an hour twenty... For France!

Back in 2006.

Posted by sabre

Get out of my country, frog.

Posted by junior senior

Leaving in about an hour and a half for Schenectady (That's upstate New York in Albany) for a hockey tournament. Be back Saturday night. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting ExoXile: How will teh you survive :(?

By distracting myself with TV, what few video games I can play with no memory card (lost mine:( ) and going to the library to use their crap-tastic computers.

Posted by ExoXile

With a DS, RE4 and a 56K modem i guess you'll survive.

I will pray for your well-being though, when you get back... there's a chance you won't be who you used to be. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I have no DS, no game cube, and I have to go on a hour round trip bike ride to get here. D:

Its worth it though. I was starting to go trough internet withdrawl.:cool:

Posted by ExoXile

Man you're dead :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

The computers here are also use IE, so everytime I press ctrl+t to open a new tab like I do in FireFox, I imagine Bill Gates laughing at me.:(

Though all the free time has lt me practice stepmanie more. :D

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Lord of Spam: I imagine Bill Gates laughing at me.:(

He's laughing at all of us, you know.
He's got money :(.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah.:(

I'll be gone until some uknown date. I figure a couple weeks.

Posted by ExoXile

:(
Everyone just stop the disappearing. :(

I came back.

For five seconds. :cool:

Posted by Ch

Well I'll be leaving for The Bronx/ Manhatten/Brooklyn, NYC tommorow and I won't be on for a few days. Not that any would notice... peace.

Posted by ExoXile

Going to hug snow, back in a week or so... :cool2:

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'm going to the flames VS canucks game today. I wont be home until tomorow. GO CANUCKS!!!!!!!

Posted by sabre

hey i'm gonna go get a drink. i dunno when im gonna be back for sure, maybe three minutes or so. five if its a big drink, lol.

psst, we don't notice, nor care, if anyone's gone for a day. Nor two. Five is closer to it.

Quoted post: psst, we don't notice, nor care, if anyone's gone for a day. Nor two. Five is closer to it.

Not only that, but it IS Jordo. No offense, but I don't think many people notice when you ARE here.

Posted by Klarth

I certainly do.

And that's no good thing. Get the **** off VGC.

Quoting Sabredog: hey i'm gonna go get a drink. i dunno when im gonna be back for sure, maybe three minutes or so. five if its a big drink, lol.

I'm gonna bet it was a hot chocolate. ;)

Posted by sabre

My drink was nonexistent. :( I should make one which isn't fictitious about now. Hot chocolate sounds good!

Posted by KoH

bbl in a few weeks

Posted by MetalVox~55

Leaving today.

Back Saturday.

Later guys, <3 Defenders (Don't let it fall in my absense! :mad: )

Posted by Oforia

Um, I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I am back.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I don't really remember you...but welcome back...I hope you stay here for awhile. :D

Quoted post: Later guys, <3 Defenders (Don't let it fall in my absense! )

Too late. Way to go Scott.

Quoting Mixman: Um, I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I am back.

I believe this is the temp. leaving thread. ;)

And I do think I remember you. Somewhat.

Posted by Oforia

Yea, I didn't really think it was that important to make a new topic about it. Just telling you guys.

Posted by KoH

What does it matter?

Posted by Klarth

Leaving for Argentina for a month, apparently there's an internet cafe somewhere near where I'm staying. Later all.

Lucky bastard. Why are you going?

Posted by Klarth

(17:41:44) metalvox6505: Where ya going?
(17:43:20) Jack: Argentina
(17:43:28) metalvox6505: wtf
(17:43:33) metalvox6505: ...why?
(17:43:45) Jack: Not entirely sure
(17:43:53) Jack: My mother's there for some reason
(17:44:02) Jack: And she's panicking because she hasn't seen me for three months
(17:44:20) Jack: So I'm going over there to say hi and score a free trip to South America!
(17:44:27) metalvox6505: lmfao
(17:44:32) metalvox6505: she's freaking out
(17:44:35) metalvox6505: because she can't see you
(17:44:46) Jack: Yeah :(
(17:44:53) Jack: She's angsty and female

Posted by Xero

Lucky dude. Have fun!

Posted by Linko_16

Going on choir tour to California until Sunday. Bye.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Linko_16: Going on choir tour to California until Sunday. Bye.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa *cry*

Posted by Shin-Ra

Hey guys, I'm still dead! Actually, everything's fine and I'm without internet for about another month or so. It'd be shorter if I didn't have so many tests to study for, projects to complete, and a job to attend. So yeah, I'll be active again in a few weeks.

**** you, Gar. :(

Posted by Yonaka

Bye all. Seeing as I'm probably the most hated member I'll be leaving until you al forget me then I'll come back and try to restart. I found another website where I'm much more welcome, so I'll be seeing you. Or not. I know you're all jumping for joy at this anouncement so I'll leave you to it. Adios.

Posted by Klarth

So, uh, that's gonna be invisible mode, right?

Posted by Yonaka

This is my last day here. I shall log out when the day is done, and be gone for a very long time.

Posted by The Judge

:cookie:

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Blaise: Bye all. Seeing as I'm probably the most hated member I'll be leaving until you al forget me then I'll come back and try to restart. I found another website where I'm much more welcome, so I'll be seeing you. Or not. I know you're all jumping for joy at this anouncement so I'll leave you to it. Adios.

OMGNO!!!! :(

Posted by Yonaka

Wait, someone actually wants me to stay? I didn't think anyone, I mean anyone liked me. I'm still leaving.

Posted by Klarth

Don't let the door hit you on the ass, dear.

Posted by ExoXile

You are so evil. :(

Posted by Yonaka

Gee Klarth I knew I would get the rudest send off from you. Thanks.

ExoXile, I would stay if so many people didn't hate me. It just gets boring after a while. I know some people don't mind me, but a majority do. I just get bored of all the flames and stuff.

Posted by ExoXile

Klarth almost hates everyone! :cookie:

Posted by Yonaka

It's not just him. It's also:
Vampiro
The Judge
NES Queen
Lord of Spam
Miso
Along with others I'm sure.

This is my last post. I hope you'll all be very happy without me, for I shall be happy without you. I might come back in a couple years, or maybe not. I hope a lot of you will be struck dead shortly. Good day.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Was Blaise very emo? Because it sounds like she was.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Blaise: It's not just him. It's also:
Vampiro
The Judge
NES Queen
Lord of Spam
Miso
Along with others I'm sure.

This is my last post. I hope you'll all be very happy without me, for I shall be happy without you. I might come back in a couple years, or maybe not. I hope a lot of you will be struck dead shortly. Good day.

I don't hate you, but on the other hand, I don't like you either.

100% Honesty right there.

Posted by Klarth

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=253644#post253644
http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=253642#post253642

this iz mye lazt pozt

Posted by Kiyoshi

Geez, she was stupid. Glad I never met her.

Posted by NES Queen

Vampiro
The Judge
NES Queen
Lord of Spam
Miso

if i'm gonna be labeled as a bully, at least i'm with good company :D

don't take this as an invitation to respond, but aside from 2 posts today i don't think i've ever directed any comments to you at all. ever. oh how i love a good melodrama.

Posted by ExoXile

Does anyone really take hate online srsly, anyway?

Posted by Klarth

I did on one occasion with a VGCer, but I think I chased him off over a year ago.

Posted by ExoXile

No friggn' way!

Posted by Kiyoshi

Online hate is kind of stupid. I mean you don't really know the person. Geez. She totally needs to grow up and stop being so emo.

Posted by The Judge

The Judge
Wow, took her months and months, but she finally got the hint.
[quote]Good day.

But she stole my ****ing exit line. :grrr:

Posted by Kiyoshi

Well that's not very nice. You should go kill her. Needless to say she most likely deserves to die.

Posted by Aesthetic

moving into apartment with no internetz tomorrow baibai!

Posted by Kiyoshi

Bye. Try to come in some time to visit. Don't be a stranger now. Don't forget to write, ok? Oh and my Uncle Steve says hi.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Aida: Bye. Try to come in some time to visit. Don't be a stranger now. Don't forget to write, ok? Oh and my Uncle Steve says hi.

Your randomness makes me think your cool, Yet you are representing the "Heartagram", which represents Bam Margera and H.I.M., and they are the embodiment of [SIZE="7"]GAY.[/SIZE]

Posted by KoH

*applause*

Posted by Lord of Spam

moniter is broken. i work 40+ hours a week. i owe about $500 to various family members. i just had to put $900 into my vehicle

dont expect to see me much for a month or so

Posted by Klarth

oh man :(

later.

Posted by Xenos

Good luck to ya bud. :(

I miss him all ready :(

Posted by The Judge

I hope he never comes back.

Posted by mis0

JUDGE = BACON

LoS) Come back ASAP. We'll miss teh rideman!

Posted by ExoXile

Posted by Lord of Spam

New moniter get. 17" lcd made of win and ***.

Also, easier to carry to/from lan parties.

Posted by Pit

ns

Quoted post: New moniter get. 17" lcd made of win and ***.

17"? ****in pussy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

buy me a setup that allows dual 22" wide screen plasmas and I'll use it.

Posted by Dexter

I'm leaving for New York to be with Aesthetic this Friday guys and I'm not sure if there will be wireless connections where she lives. If there is, I'll probably be getting on while I'm there, but if not, I'll be absent for a total of 12 days! Miss me tons. Call me, too! ^_^

Posted by Xero

Ah man, see ya dude, have fun :(

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Dexter: I'm leaving for New York to be with Aesthetic this Friday guys and I'm not sure if there will be wireless connections where she lives. If there is, I'll probably be getting on while I'm there, but if not, I'll be absent for a total of 12 days! Miss me tons. Call me, too! ^_^

if you guys decide to head down to Manhatten let me know. I'll buy you some real pizza :)

Posted by Stalolin

I WILL BE IN KANSAS CITY THE 19TH TO THE 24TH.

I'll mostly be gone but there may be various times I log on.

Posted by Red

goobye Stalolin, the megaman board wont be the same without you :(...for a few days.

Posted by Stalolin

LEAVING AGAIN, 7TH TO THE 15TH, WONDERFUL CRUISE TO HAWAII LOL SRY

dunno if there will be any raptor on the trip though.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Have fun on your trip, lucky bastard! :(

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Stalolin: LEAVING AGAIN, 7TH TO THE 15TH, WONDERFUL CRUISE TO HAWAII LOL SRY

dunno if there will be any raptor on the trip though.

Unless you somehow end up in Kailua-Kona, probably not.

Posted by Random

I'll be going to Florida from tomorrow (7/08/06) til Thursday (7/13/06). Going to be in Orlando for a few nights then going to visit my dad. Going to go to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, followed by taking a boat out on the ocean and going fishing. It'll be interesting.

You all will be missed ='(

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]I'm going to Disney this Sunday till the 2nd of August.
I SHALL RAPE JASMIN AND HUMP GOOFY.

I will miss this site and my sexy computer. {=([/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Have fun :)

Posted by Klarth

Pray to hell that they don't have a ****ing Kingdom Hearts ride.

Quoted post: I'm going to Disney this Sunday till the 2nd of August.
I SHALL RAPE JASMIN AND HUMP GOOFY.

SEE YOU THERE LOL

Posted by Cruxis

Not that anyone would care:(.

But I'm not going to be back on vgchat for ALONG, LONG time. I just published a "Novel" and I am heading over to SIGNET publishing head quarters friday, to discuss editing and then signing my copyrights to them. I figure I'm going to go on a long awaited vacation with my first check, and then afterwards I heard that I may even HAVE to travel a bit and do a few book signings. Look for my Book on Amazon.com, by some time next [SIZE=1]year-[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][SIZE=1]Here is a scan of my 1st edition copy, I put it in my photo album. Keep in mind my copy doesn't have the publisher label or what not, I am heading over there to sign over my rights so they can slap there lable name and content there. Also The final version (meaning the novel that makes it to selves) may have a different cover (it just depends on if they decide at the last minute or not, that they want different one)-[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://www.mypixshare.com/images/283/2277/00000001.jpg[/IMG]
[SIZE=1]No it's not photo docturned. It's a sctual scan.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
.....It's a shame too, I figured Less people hated me now, But as they say "Shunned from life, devoured in strife", I'm just like every other novelist though (refer to the johnny depp in Secret Window), paranoid, opinionated, lonely, critical, broke & choking from social anxiety.
LOL, but seriously though. I had fun here on vgchat, and though I will not be remembered or even sent off with kind words from people who didn't hate me. I can say I honestly don't hate anyone on here (not even Klarth:eek: )

So really, say what you want since this is my last message, but, thankx.

Goodbye VGCHAT, seeya Guys.

Posted by Klarth

That's a fucking horrible cover and I'll never see it on Amazon. Nor will anyone else; judging by your horrible spelling and grammar I doubt you've published anything. Sorry, but I'm being honest.

Bye, I guess.

Posted by Xero

What klarth said was harsh, but see ya.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I will leave soon and hopefully come back soon also.

Posted by Cruxis

Hey, I just got a chance to get online here in the wilderness of the moutain community. Yes common folk, wild animals and wilderness as far as the eyes can see (yes I am feeling rather home sick here...or maybe it is the smell from pine tress?), Either way, I just though after checking my Pepsi Cola Stock on MarketWatch, I would pay a small visit to Vgchat and check up an all my peeps. After all, Metroid: Hunters and Moutain curves can cause major car sickness (or bus sickness in my case, as I am riding on a Grey Hound Bus).

[quote=Klarth]That's a fu[COLOR=#dddddd]c[/COLOR]king horrible cover and I'll never see it on Amazon. Nor will anyone else; judging by your horrible spelling and grammar I doubt you've published anything. Sorry, but I'm being honest.

Bye, I guess.

Lol, Yeah I can understand that. Thankfully I spend ample time correcting my grammer, not to mention two editors reviewed my book, correcting anything that needed correcting and basically editing it slightly.

Here is an example-

Taken from page 11 of Black Velvet (this is a un-formated version)

[FONT=WP MultinationalB Roman][SIZE=7][COLOR=#ff0000]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]In the fabric of life, time ripples like so many wrinkles before it. Never the same but always just as annoying as before. It is because of these waves of love, or hope and more often, despair, that Juliet Garner stayed constantly strung out and tired. She in fact had seen far more then she would like and more often then none, the fabric of life hadn’t unfolded in her favor. As a struggling writer, Julie had only enough money to help pay off her college loans and manage to scrap up enough groceries to feed herself a steady diet of Ramen Noodle and Pepsi Cola. The only time her luck had ever effected her in a positive way, would undoubtedly be recently. As her landlord Mr. Briggs, hadn’t asked for the three months of rent she had owed him for allowing her to live in such a ***-awful Loft. Which in her opinion also happened to be in desperate need of some major renovations. But Julie was quiet aware that knowing her luck, he would arrive at any moment to demand his pay, then proceed to throw her belongings into the street and kick her to the curb after finding that she had spent the last of her money on the cab ride home. But would that be so bad? The only real reason for living in a dump like that any longer would have to be the view from atop the large window overlooking the city. Yes, Julie knew this window well, many a night she would gaze at the city lights while leaning over the rim of the window seal. Breathing in the cool night air and wondering how she could have gotten into such a mess, as she had somehow gotten her self into.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Single, Broke and almost homeless. Even with her degree in English literature couldn’t land her a good job. What was it about her? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT]

I actually have my laptop with me right now, so I can always manage to visit. Unfortunatly, I would have to find the time aswell as a Internet Cafe. Tomorrow I should be in New york city, I'm in West virginia right now, in a Java J's Java & Internet cafe. I think the address they gave me was;

1633 Broadway, New York, New York 10019

So I figure, I've got a ways to go. Hopfuly I will get a chance to get a chance to visit Vgchat again here soon, but odds are I won't. Once I get in New York (which I am only supposed to be in for a little over two weeks) I'm on my way to Maryland to speak with the company that does the actual printing to discuss the cover aswell as the printing terms. Hopfully I'll get to come back to vgchat somtime late next months, I figure I will not have to do any traveling or book signings until somtime in september.

well, I have to go, My latea is here and I have to hurry up and drink it, because we have to get back to the open road (that is if we don't want to be driving in the late hours of the morning).

And thankx Klarth, I actually will miss your....well, our conversations.
also I wanted to say "Seeya later" to Mr. Nintendo, you need to ditch that PSP and get a DS (PSP's are nice but DS's have far better games as of now).

Seeya later guys.

Posted by Klarth

Pretty sure I lost a brain cell reading that excerpt. No publisher will be braindead enough to do ANYTHING with that kind of crap.

STOP BEING SO DOCILE. DEFEND YOURSELF.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Phlynthe: I will leave soon and hopefully come back soon also.

See ya.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I'm leaving today to go up north for 4 days.

Peace to the out. :cool:

Posted by Boner

You're aboot to go up North, eh? Take care hoser!

Posted by Xero

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: I'm leaving today to go up north for 4 days.

Peace to the out. :cool:

Have fun :)

Posted by Cronoan

Xile's on his way to the states, finally, and the long wait is on. He had to rush off and couldn't say so himself, but whatever. He has to chill in Stockholm's airport for 12 hours doing absolutely nothing until his flight leaves, and then he's on his own until I pick him up in Atlanta on monday. :D

Wish him luck people, he's going across the ocean and he's never flown before in his life. -_- He's stressed to the max. :(
Anyway, he won't be on Vgc, for prolly two weeks while he's here, and as a matter of fact, neither will I :D
Party on the beach FTW :cool:

Posted by Dog

i haven't been on in a while, and its probably because of school and stuff, and i dont plan on returning anytime really soon. I'll be back though, hopefully.

I guess its just because i dont have enough time to just chill here, mainly because the summers over. it's not the first time i've left here, and i somehow keep finding myself coming back after a while. I just hope you guys dont go anywhere so i'll be able to chat and stuff if i come back.

Posted by The Judge

See you around.

Posted by Arcadios

Gonna miss ya. :(

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]See ya shalien :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Kit

I might be offline, but I'm not sure. I just found out that my Uncle just died in hospital. He's been ill for about a week or so, but I didn't know it was serious. Well, I'll probably have to give support to my Aunt and Cousins for a while, so I might be offline. :(

Posted by Klarth

Sucks. Stay good.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]That really sucks Dark kirby. See you :([/COLOR]

Posted by Yonaka

So I decided to come back... What's up?

Remember when no one liked you? Good times.

Posted by Yonaka

I do remember. Good times indeed.

Posted by Roger Smith

I remember when everyone used to hated me........oh wait.....:(

Posted by Yonaka

I was hoping that they didn't still hate me. Oh well, I'll stay anyway. :D

Wait, which doorknob is this?

The one that's crazy.

Posted by The Judge

The one who didn't take "gtfo" for an answer.

Posted by Yonaka

Exactly. That and my cousin Emily, otherwise known as Kiyoshi, moved to Colorado, and told me to come back. I was all like "No, they probably still hate me." And she said. "After me? Impossible. I recieved the full force of hate I'm sure." So I sighed and said fine. I also have control over her myspace, and have taken her place in The Blood Brigade.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Blaise: Exactly. That and my cousin Emily, otherwise known as Kiyoshi, moved to Colorado, and told me to come back. I was all like "No, they probably still hate me." And she said. "After me? Impossible. I recieved the full force of hate I'm sure." So I sighed and said fine. I also have control over her myspace, and have taken her place in The Blood Brigade.

I was going to compare you to AIDS when I saw your posts in DA. Now it all makes sense.

[center][IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/AIDS.gif[/IMG]

I G0TZ T3H B&![/center]

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah, we're cousins. The difference is, I'm not crazy enough to say HEY COME MEET MY FRIENDS! That's idiotic. I can't believe she said that.

Posted by The Judge

But you are crazy enough to believe a ghost named Fred follows you around.

Posted by Yonaka

No, actually I'm not. He ran away, of sorts. Long story...... It might have had something to do with me not having all that many friends growing up because of my height. Shortness is the curse of my family. I got teased, a lot. No friends. So my mind made up a new one for me I suppose. I grew up, got friends. A whole group of about 10-11 people. Fred went away. End of story.

Posted by Omni

Okay, so you grew out of your imaginary friend and made real friends but didn't grow out of believing in him? Wait, maybe he outgrew you.

Being short has nothing to do with you not having any friends. Try again.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, I know tons of people who are short.

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah you'd think so wouldn't you? They avoided me for some reason. The older kids all thought I was really cool though... Finally now whenever someone makes a comment about my height, I kick them. Which means by the end of the day my leg is pretty tired.

Posted by Dexter

You're short.

Posted by Yonaka

You're to far away for me to kick. Count yourself as lucky, I kick really hard.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Blaise: I'm too short to even kick you in the shin. Count yourself as lucky, I kick really hard.

Fix'd

Posted by Dexter

Quoted post: You're to far away for me to kick. Count yourself as lucky, I kick really hard.

I wouldn't allow it. My quick reflexes and sharp dexterity would leave you kicking air, but only for a moment before I glomp you down to the floor passionately and firmly. What happens after that I'll leave to your imagination, sugar.

Posted by Yonaka

Oh wow. I curse that my friends have perverted minds that have influenced mine...

I was just watching Futurama and saw something that made me laugh. BETTER THAN A HARD KICK TO THE FACE!

Quoted post: Yeah, we're cousins. The difference is, I'm not crazy enough to say HEY COME MEET MY FRIENDS! That's idiotic. I can't believe she said that.

Yet crazy enough to stay where no one likes you.

Spoilers: people don't like you because you're short, it's more likely because you're ****ing crazy and annoying.

Posted by Yonaka

Annoying was a major possibility, though for some reason I don't see how. I mean because I wanted to avoid the being made fun of for being short I mostly kept to myself. But I also find myself wondering why we are discussing this.

And as I have stated earlier I have a lot of friends now. A huge group of eight people. Not to mention all my other friends at school.

We're discussing this because you're just as retarded as your cousin.

Posted by Yonaka

I just find it funny that the reason you called her retarded was partly because she told about her personal life. So I see no reason why I should talk about mine.

Posted by Omni

Then you shouldn't have even said you were related to her.

Posted by Yonaka

.... How true... My bad guys, my bad.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Blaise: So I see no reason why I should talk about mine.

To show that you aren't afraid or to at least attempt to conquer your fears. Don't allow them to stop you from sharing, to suppress what you feel!

Posted by Kit

I still don't know who Blaise is. :/

Either way, being related to AIDs is bad.

Quoted post: I just find it funny that the reason you called her retarded was partly because she told about her personal life. So I see no reason why I should talk about mine.

Uh, no. I called her retarded for every reason including her personal life. You're just as bad without having to divulge any tidbits from your personal life.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Blaise: ...... It might have had something to do with me not having all that many friends growing up because of my height. Shortness is the curse of my family. I got teased, a lot. No friends. So my mind made up a new one for me I suppose. I grew up, got friends. A whole group of about 10-11 people. Fred went away. End of story.

It's quite possible you don't have many friends, but I assure you the reason is not because of your height. I'm both short and fat (oh the horror) yet amazingly I have plenty of friends.

Friends = personality. Even the biggest nerds and ugliest kids from high school had their own pack of friends. Albeit ugly and nerdy friends, but friends nonetheless.

Posted by Yonaka

Ho hum. I hang out with the 'outcasts'. Fun little group we are. But now we have minus one. :( GAH I MISS EMILY!

People who keep mentioning that they have 'so many friends' usually don't have any at all!

Posted by Dexter

I haven't notice that. It seems to be true, for the most part. Blaise and Aida could and I believe have many friends. It's really not that hard.

Posted by Yonaka

I actually do. Em did too. We had the same friends. We lived in the same town, but not anymore. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Angelwing: People who keep mentioning that they have 'so many friends' usually don't have any at all!

I have more friends then VGC has members.

Posted by Phantasma2

Hi mod ;D

Posted by Xero

My Grandfather died yesterday of a 3rd heart attack. I'm going to his funerals. I'll probably be back on Monday. See ya then, guys. :(

3rd? You'd think he would've learned after the second and first, eh?

Posted by Omni

Sorry, Xero, but Vampiro made me LOL. Anyway, see you when you get back.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 3rd? You'd think he would've learned after the second and first, eh?

Most people would have. He tried to stop smoking, but he couldn't. I think he made 5 attempts. ****ing cigaretts.

Posted by Yonaka

After a long absence (not nearly long enough for some of you I'm sure) I have decided to return. Alas I come without the foretold "Taco Bell video", but the person who has said video is either in Fiji, New Zeland, or Australia. Most likely Fiji, and after that she shall visit the other two. So... What's been going on since I left?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Blaise: What's been going on since I left?

Nothing.

Welcome back.

Posted by Yonaka

Why thank you, it's good to be back.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Blaise: Why thank you, it's good to be back.

Roger Smith has been waiting for you for so long. He's been crying at Omni's feet asking why you weren't coming back.

Run to him and hug him, emo girl ;)

Posted by Yonaka

I think I shall do just that. And just for the record, I'm not an emo kid anymore. I was thinking one night and realized how utterly stupid stereotypical labels were, so I stopped using, and awknowledging them. One useful thing I've discovered in my absence.

Posted by Omni

Did you stop liking ****ty emo music? Also, I LOL'd hard at Xero's comments about Roger.

If only you listened to us sooner.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Blaise: After a long absence (not nearly long enough for some of you I'm sure) I have decided to return. Alas I come without the foretold "Taco Bell video", but the person who has said video is either in Fiji, New Zeland, or Australia. Most likely Fiji, and after that she shall visit the other two. So... What's been going on since I left?

Y84WU9I0OPF[SKODVJGHTUETWEOPSDKF

Posted by Klarth

also, Xero came out of the closet

Posted by mis0

Quoting Blaise: So... What's been going on since I left?

Spyker announced the 650bhp C12 Zagato. Nothing else is of importance.

Posted by Yonaka

What ****ty emo music? The only thing emo I listen to is Hawthorne Heights. Everything else is punk-rock.

Posted by Klarth

hawthorne heights aren't emo

Posted by Omni

Quoting Blaise: What ****ty emo music? The only thing emo I listen to is Hawthorne Heights. Everything else is punk-rock.

I asked if you still like it. Most of the bands you liked before were emo. Read posts more.

Posted by Yonaka

I still listen to the bands I listened to before yes... But most of them aren't emo.

Posted by Omni

My Chemical Romance still is. I LOL'd at how fervently you deny that.

Posted by Klarth

no

modern emo

isn't

emo.

like nu metal isn't metal.

Posted by Yonaka

I deny MCR being emo, because MCR denies being emo. In fact they loathe emos, they very open with their hate of emo. But... whatever.

Posted by Omni

I already linked you an interview where Gerard admits they're an emo band, and I'm not finding it again just because you don't remember it. End of discussion.

Posted by Yonaka

Hmm... Well the only thing I can think to say is that... MCR is a punk band. But whatever you wish to believe I can't stop you, nor do I feel inclined to try.

Posted by Klarth

no, mcr aren't punk.

modern punk isn't punk.

just like nu metal isn't metal

Posted by Iris

Dear christ, shut up. :mad:

****ty music is ****ty. Thar

Posted by Sable Wind

Uggghhh yeah I'm leaving again, but only on vacation. I'm going to Rome/the Mediterranean. :) I'm quite excited, and I'll be sure to take pictures. I'll be back on July 6th. Yaaaayy.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Have fun, looking forward to seeing the pictures though!

Posted by Nihilus

I'm takin' a VGCation. Later.

Let's hope you never return.

Posted by Klarth

Going to France.

I'll take the Triforce of courage to protect me. If you don't hear from me in a month, send Link.

Posted by Omni

When are you leaving? Immediately?

Posted by Klarth

Tomorrow morning.

Where in France? I want to go to France.

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Sable Wind: Uggghhh yeah I'm leaving again, but only on vacation. I'm going to Rome/the Mediterranean. :) I'm quite excited, and I'll be sure to take pictures. I'll be back on July 6th. Yaaaayy.

Where are said pictures, hmm?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Angelwing: Where in France? I want to go to France.

Dordogne

What's it like there?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Angelwing: Where in France? I want to go to France.

I want to go there. Actually, I'd like to visit a lot of places in Europe.

Better start saving up.

Posted by Tyler Durden

This site is a drag, I quit..
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/untitled-1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Ant

f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck you

Posted by Omni

He'll be back.

Posted by mis0

Quoting netman: Going to France.

I can say from experience that sucks. HAVE FUN!!!!

Why do you say that? Two of my friends went, plus another went to live there for a year and they all enjoyed themselves.

Posted by Rocky Racoon

Quoting Elric: I'm takin' a VGCation. Later.

You may be able to get away from these guys but I know where you live...bwahahahaha

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Announcing that I'm back I suppose, though I can't remember why I left for certain, nor do I really feel I need to make a post, but I suppose I will anyway.

Hi!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Omni;627821]He'll be back.
You look adopted.. But you're right, except I'll just be down to a one-post minimum daily. The site bores the hell out of me, can't be ****ed to bother with it much since I've gotten another job that pulls full-time along with an extra 20 hours if I choose to do that on top of my other job which I'll keep around just to blow on booze and gas moneys, and I start back at class this fall.. suck my cock Omni, you know you want to, please. ;)

< Wor-kalco-holic get?

Posted by Linko_16

Lol at a sticky that no one has posted in since Summer '07.

Posted by #061402

Not to mention it was posted in by a bot/severely retarded idiot.

Posted by Tyler Durden

ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET

Posted by Supermario

Alright, this is my official goodbye post. I thought I should leave in class. I have been posting here since 2003 and this site has been going down hill ever since. The spam and junk at this site is just "uggg". I did have some good times like posting in the NES board and guessing that screenshot among other things. Also it's nice to see that the board color never changes. Time is a little bit more importaint now so using it here is not a great idea.:D:D:D

My final post number will be 1,100 (unless some Admin/Mod messes with it). I will post untill that point is reached. I found a cooler video game message board at [URL="http://www.levelupvideogames.org/forums/"]levelupvideogames.org[/URL]. That's where I will be.

Thanks to all the members who wanted this palce to be more than just a post count forum. And as Jim Rome would say "Out."

Posted by junior senior

who

Posted by Ant

cooler?

protoman?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wow, another protoman puppet account sinks

Posted by Omni

Quoting Ant: cooler?

protoman?

That was all that I could think while reading his post.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=loony636;127084]Well its a little late to be posting this but what the hell.

WHO CARES

That felt like necrophilia, and ahh how I do love necrophilia ;)

Posted by Supermario

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: wow, another protoman puppet account sinks

Just because I like his forum doesn't mean I am him. I know it doesn't sound real.:D:D:D Some members may remember me.

Posted by cool gamer dad

ah... it's gonna be kinda ****ty not having you around anymore man : /

wish you well bro

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I am in France for June and Germany july-august. If anyone is in those places. I might visit the UK, wherever you dudes are there.

Posted by Poco

hey guys im going to go smoek a blunt brb lol nugz.

Posted by Poco

heil hitler

Posted by Richaod

Quoting TimeSkipz: WHO CARES

That felt like necrophilia, and ahh how I do love necrophilia ;)

Four years later, I CARE. IT WAS TRAUMATIC OKAY.