Stormtrooper

Posted by Gollum

Maybe someone should ban him?

On a side note, if you mods want to, rename the title to "Report post and users" or whatever, because I came in here with the intention of posting this in that thread, but it doesn't exist.

Posted by Xenos

Sabre did, actually, and if what Stormtrooper claims to be correct, he's been IP Banned before.

Posted by junior senior

[color=#ff6633]Oh ew why are there so many of them? Honestly, I can't even make all of those accounts..too many e-mail addresses.[/COLOR]

Posted by Jesse Smith

I IP banned him!!! er last week!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Most of the IPs he used today only list Xenos as using them!!!

Posted by junior senior

[color=#ff6633]Busted!![/COLOR]

Posted by Buneasta

Why don't you have new members validate their accounts in an e-mail? That will slow people down. I had to deal with people like that before and it's no laughing matter. I had been gonna turn off registration and just sign up members myself because they signed up with sick names to harass me.

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Junior Senior: [color=#ff6633]Busted!![/COLOR]

Uhh, Sabredog let me make those accounts to irritate him.

Anigmasis (8:23:33 AM): Stormtrooper22, Stormtrooper23, Stormtrooper24, Stormtrooper25, Stormtrooper26, Stormtrooper27, Stormtrooper28, Wings
Anigmasis (8:23:38 AM): He's REALLY persistant.
Dreamgate Sabre (8:23:56 AM): It's okay though, I can ban him far quicker than he can register accounts.
Anigmasis (8:24:16 AM): Yeah.
Dreamgate Sabre (8:24:33 AM): I've already got stormtrooper29 typed into the box, for when he does re-register, as is inevitable.
Anigmasis (8:24:57 AM): Maybe I should register in all of his names. 8-)
Anigmasis (8:25:03 AM): So he can't register because they are taken.
Anigmasis (8:25:13 AM): A little register race
Dreamgate Sabre (8:25:24 AM): Hahahaha
Anigmasis (8:25:26 AM): And confuse him a little.
Dreamgate Sabre (8:25:31 AM): That'd actually be quite funny
Anigmasis (8:26:16 AM): Don't mind if I break the multiple account rule?
Dreamgate Sabre (8:26:20 AM): Nah

Anigmasis (8:26:37 AM): Thank you, STormtrooper31. Your registration is now complete.
Dreamgate Sabre (8:26:45 AM): Perfect

And I clearly said so in a previous thread where Stormtrooper was going, "WTF??? WHO DELETED MY THREADS???," that I made a lot of those accounts and for what reason.

Posted by sabre

Ban whichever IP Stormtrooper60 registered with. I know that one's definitely the spammer.

Email address verification is okay, but the thing about it is it takes so long. Whereas you may irritate the spammers, you'll also irritate legit members who want to sign up.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

It takes what, 30 seconds longer? Unless a crappy auto-mail system is used, there should be no problems with it.